4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
Not keeping the cousin virgin, who is one of the main LIs, definitely killed the game for many incest and virgin fans and keeping her virgin wouldn't have killed the game.

Looking at the story of this game realism should be the least of developer's concern. Also, I didn't find any criticism when Jill in baDIK, who is atleast 20 years old, was declared a virgin.

At the end of the day it's developer's story and his decision of what to have and what not to.

I'm sure I'm not ending the story with cousin as my main LI.
Very well said
And the people who say there are lots of game which have virgin girls can they suggest me some games because I don't find lots of games which have virgin girls

Don't know why devloper try to make a game on reality while knowing that there story is a fantasy not a reality

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Don't know why devloper try to make a game on reality while knowing that there story is a fantasy not a reality
Because believability and immersion is fun. A diverse cast of multifaceted characters is fun. Pure waifus are one-dimensional and cheesy. They also only stay virgin for a single scene, so there isn't even enough content to justify the sacrifice of what could have been a good character.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
lol...:KEK: that was definitely not intentional maybe that's why people are going haywire over her. Well I just wanted to give explanation why she is not declared as virgin but it backfired. Seems like I should shut my mouth..:BootyTime:
I think (but I can be wrong of course) that implies differents things for the players :
Non-virgin : Possibility to see the "boyfriend/lover" later in the game => possibility of NTR/NTR-vibes.
Virgin : fresh meat, no potential annoying other guy later, no risk for the girl to talk about her previous man (turn-off), all of her sexual experiences will start with the MC, no slut.
Besides, maybe it will change nothing for the story if she is a virgin, so...

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I just started is this worth pushing on with, or is it just day after day of eating in silence, chopping and cleaning dishes, this must be the most boring start to a game ever.
I like the game but i agree with you, when i played i was like "what the hell, we're getting a house chores montage instead of story progression or anything else."
The dev could have just slapped a "one week later" black screen and moved on to other things but whatever :KEK:

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
I like the game but i agree with you, when i played i was like "what the hell, we're getting a house chores montage instead of story progression or anything else."
The dev could have just slapped a "one week later" black screen and moved on to other things but whatever :KEK:
Definately felt off. That's why I also mentioned it in my review.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah, repeating every days of the week was a weird design choice whose only purpose was to add playtime. And the aunt wore the same dress the whole week :4Head:I know the renders were recycled but that shows little care for details. Plus the first day she cooked pancakes but they disappear in the next render and then they eat normal meal as breakfast.

And it's good there is no dialogue in those repeating days, they are pretty cringe. This is one of the cons of this game, bad dialogues with typos and bad translation.

The good points are the pretty renders and the awesome special effects (like the popping skill sheets)

Ok_fine

Jan 21, 2019
Nothing worth wasting time on. Move on fellow pervs. Maybe next update will actually provide some content.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I don't think that was what the dev was implying. She is an adult and good looking woman, obviously she will have people attracted to her and at some point she will find someone who she also finds attractive and they will do the deed. It's not like she is a sheltered girl who never leaves the house.
Thank God people are getting it straight and not misunderstanding...
I agree. But also I have understood it even simpler.

She is a beautiful and very attractive girl, therefore, she surely had boys/girls after her and on one of those occasions maybe she fell in love (or not) and she lost her virginity. And that's it. She's not a slut who sleeps with everyone but she's not naive. She's just not a virgin. That's all. It's simple to understand.

Now, I want to say something. xD
Instead of having spoken in the future tense, I think you should have spoken in the past tense.

she will have had people attracted to her and at some point she will find found someone who she also finds found attractive and they will do did the deed. It's not like she is was a sheltered girl who never leaves the house.
That sentence said in the future tense can also be misunderstood, as if in the course of the game she will meet someone attractive and they will do their thing. As if it is about someone other than the MC.

I don't know if we decide to reject her or we are not interested in her, she will date other people. But as long as I'm interested in her, I highly doubt it will happen, right?

As I said, it's attractive to have virgin girls, but when they're not, it doesn't mean they sleep with just anyone.

Undir

May 15, 2019
The game looks good and the story seems like it has potential, but someone else has happened to it than in some parts of the game in the thugs scene and in the final cutscene as they go slow, and they raise the performance of the hard drive to 100 percent?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well the girls are pretty, the quality is good, the renders are a decent, unique story, English isn't hard, but jebus, 99.99% of the time I am against redoing stuff, but this is the exception, that was the most boring, tedious, repetitive, dull, annoying start ever, sleep, eat in silence, chop food, watch Lucifer, it should have just been skipped and then teasing he is fucking his mum and then silence on it.
This game also makes me glad for devs who hide the MC face, he looks like a sociopath deviant 16-year-old.

Not to be a jerk to those who have had to deal with it, but if there was a poster child for "teenager shoots up school", this MC would be it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I agree. But also I have understood it even simpler.

She is a beautiful and very attractive girl, therefore, she surely had boys/girls after her and on one of those occasions maybe she fell in love (or not) and she lost her virginity. And that's it. She's not a slut who sleeps with everyone but she's not naive. She's just not a virgin. That's all. It's simple to understand.

Now, I want to say something. xD
Instead of having spoken in the future tense, I think you should have spoken in the past tense.
True, I should've worded it better, but that is what happens when english is your second language.

Reactions: Havenless_

strel1

Oct 16, 2020
Well, this game is good.
Visually it's actually stunningly beautiful.
The flow of the visual and story telling is great.
Nice work.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
The good thing about LIs in this game is it has a Perfect Milf and the good thing about MILF character is that I don't have to worry if she's a virgin or not, because she's not of course, not every game is like Radiant that you can have a kid while being a Virgin lol. :ROFLMAO: (Only character in a game that MUST be a virgin no matter what for me is the little sister, even if I prefer the whole cast to be a virgin. :LUL:)

I'm one of those people who is obsessed with virgin LIs and the reason is obvious, the first time is special and the girl's virginity is quite defined her quality in a VN as a love interest for some people (me included), which tbh if it's a real-life it would be so stupid and very sexist idealistic thing.

But, this is just a fantasy and in fantasy, in many cases, it's there to serve the need that you may have in real life but can't do and can't even hope, so it wouldn't be so strange for many people to be obsessed with virgin LI.

But just don't be a cunt about it and everything would be fine. This also apply to the game that contains NTR stuff, you have the right to hate it, but don't be a cunt about it or leave a shitty negative review just because of your personal preferences, because these types of thing don't define the game quality.

You have the biggest power over the game, and that power is just stopping playing it and moving on because that's also what I do with many games that don't fit my taste.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes