After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
Hello folks, the v0.15 is now mostly complete and I just need to upload it. It'll be up tomorrow afternoon or evening after I have written a changelog on the new content and made sure that the optional (back button restored) stuff is functional. I could have released it today but I've added a "good" ending to the military chapter similar to the "good" ending in the where you let ALICE take control and she starts a fascist system wide dictatorship. So not technically good, but it's an ending of sorts.

Just to tide people over, here's a screenshot from the start of the military path mission in the new chapter!

Last edited:

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
Hello folks, the links in the OP are now updated to the latest version (v0.15). I have also added a few new pictures from the chapter. Find the change log below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll be making a few tweaks in the coming week and planning the next phase, which I will go into more detail about below. For now, I want to make sure that this chapter is functional. I didn't get to play test as much as I can, but I'm happy with the result and haven't received any major bugs. All feedback and bug reports are welcome here or on Discord!

The next phases will be to implement a new prologue taking place in the final week of her school year, this will build on the background of a few characters I'd like to introduce and already introduced. It will also allow me to have a bit more sexual content in the opening, as I have some ideas I want to try out. During this phase, you will customise your character a bit more - their sexual preferences, submissiveness/dominance and I'll be using it to add traits going forward. This will be v0.20.

v.0.25 will be a content patch using the new traits and preferences selected in the prologue. I will also be going back and looking at the original content and streamlining it a bit, making it more efficient with the techniques I've developed since started development. This will also involve the implementation of the health system - which is there in some parts, as you can see from the status - the corruption system and finally the inventory system. I have literally no idea how long v0.25 this will take, as it will be balancing and testing these new system, as well as updating the older content. For example, I now planf or ALICE to be a mandatory part of the science path as the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive for this - as well as fun to write.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
Hello folks.

Just a small addendum, I overlooked one thing - I added a new inventory to handle keycards, but this doesn't exist in the previous version. So whenever you are given a keycard, you won't be able to take it and get an error if you're using an old save. This problem doesn't exist if you use a new save. I could have remedied this very easily, but the development was off for a couple of months at one time so stuff like this slipped through the cracks. This is also why v0.25 will be an under the hood thingy.

So a new game is required if you want to board Ezriel's skiff and have the two sexual encounters in the diplomacy path.

Apologies!

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
AfterColony250-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
This looks interesting. I think I saw it when it first released but never really tried it out. Will the military path still offer a decent amount of sexual content or are the diplomat/science paths the ones that have the lion's share of sexual content?

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Played for a while not my cup of tea. But man.. The way you present is so awesome.. Very great game for a story lover

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Like always i wanted to ask if i can play a pure lesbian...however, the search wasnt useless, so i was reading the discussion from october. Dunno how the game looked before and i dunno how it looks now, but i would suggest to add a setting for the sexuality (people dont need to play to know what content they want to see).
Lesbians like me dont like dicks at all, so a basic variable in the settings or during character generation to disable all of that content would be less annoying then choosing it every time + a fix sexuality variable can not only be used to show or filter content, it also can be used to differ text. Variable a thinks about pussys, variable b about dicks, variable c about both, variable d dont likes sex at all.
While i see why some devs like to let players develop the sexuality in the name of the story, i can assure you ne lesbian would ever pick anything else then girls while players who dont like lesbian content will never pick it, so the only ones who would pick both are those who will always pick both (except for some ugly fucker noone wants to fuck ^^) so why bother with constant choices if every player has their basic preferences already in mind when they start the game?

That being said, i also have read some stuff is optional, care to summarize wich of the tags can be avoided? I'm asking especially about rape, prostitution and transformation in genral and humiliation and mind control against the mc (cant play a subby loser ^^)

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
This looks interesting. I think I saw it when it first released but never really tried it out. Will the military path still offer a decent amount of sexual content or are the diplomat/science paths the ones that have the lion's share of sexual content?
I would say the military path has a fair amount of content in the new chapter, mostly bad end based. Most of the time, the military part will bad focused on more violent bad ends and game overs with rape. I think it lacks content in the space port.

For a game that involves space faring society. It moves at the speed of snail
I agree, the opening is too exposition heavy. The next two steps will be going back and remaking the prologue to a school section where you can select a few more traits and your chosen path. Then I'll be going back to the prologue itself.

Are there walkthoughs for this game?
There was for the first release, but they were kind of crap. I should probably make some but they're not priority.

What is this "other forum" you speak off? can you provide link?
I think Hypnopics.

Played for a while not my cup of tea. But man.. The way you present is so awesome.. Very great game for a story lover
Thank you :)

Can we ever see a path focused on pregnancy, insemination and breeding?
Later in the game, I'm sure a bad end will focus on these things. I'm not sure it'll be something you play with throughout the game though, but it is something I'll put on the list.

Like always i wanted to ask if i can play a pure lesbian...however, the search wasnt useless, so i was reading the discussion from october. Dunno how the game looked before and i dunno how it looks now, but i would suggest to add a setting for the sexuality (people dont need to play to know what content they want to see).
Lesbians like me dont like dicks at all, so a basic variable in the settings or during character generation to disable all of that content would be less annoying then choosing it every time + a fix sexuality variable can not only be used to show or filter content, it also can be used to differ text. Variable a thinks about pussys, variable b about dicks, variable c about both, variable d dont likes sex at all.
While i see why some devs like to let players develop the sexuality in the name of the story, i can assure you ne lesbian would ever pick anything else then girls while players who dont like lesbian content will never pick it, so the only ones who would pick both are those who will always pick both (except for some ugly fucker noone wants to fuck ^^) so why bother with constant choices if every player has their basic preferences already in mind when they start the game?

That being said, i also have read some stuff is optional, care to summarize wich of the tags can be avoided? I'm asking especially about rape, prostitution and transformation in genral and humiliation and mind control against the mc (cant play a subby loser ^^)
Yes, you can play pure lesbian and in the next update you will have the option of selecting your preference as straight or lesbian as the prologue is gonna be overhauled (the current prologue will become "chapter 1"). This has been requested a lot and makes sense. The speech path, however, will always give you the option of sleeping with males even if you're a lesbian. Of course, in bad ends especially bad dudes are still gonna try exploit you and rape you. It'll also work the other way around, bad gals are gonna try exploit you and have their way with you even if you're straight. To what extent this will be, I'm not sure. I think it'll mostly be flavour text and locking out certain encounters in science/military. In the diplomat path, if you sleep with a guy, there will be a bit of flavour text about how you're not attracted to guys but it is part of the life of a diplomat should you sleep with a guy.

EVERYTHING can be avoided. You can play this game "normally" without ever having sex and that is a philosophy going forward. If rape is gonna happen, it'll be avoidable and likely a bad end anyway. The only thing I'll say is that in future releases, ALICE the AI will not be optional like she is now and she will be mandatory in the science path, but doesn't make you a subby. She can just manipulate your mind a bit and affect you mentally, but you can always push back - e.g. in the train station she can show you a glory hole dick and wants you to suck it, but you have the option of pushing back and realising its a trick.

djdave69420

Jan 30, 2020
This game was pretty fun. I look forward to seeing where it goes in the future. The world building is fairly strong and the influence from the Mass Effect series is abundant. However, I have to subtract a point for that fucking jumpscare sound effect at the ending. I was vibing to the music and had my volume cranked up. Then suddenly BWOMMMPCHH

edit: I don't actually hold that against the game, it just goes to show how invested I was in what was happening. Good shit dev

Whore2U

Dec 1, 2021
OMG LOOK A NEW UPDATE İM SO FUCKİNG EXCİTED! i played this game one year ago lets see what changed!

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
This game was pretty fun. I look forward to seeing where it goes in the future. The world building is fairly strong and the influence from the Mass Effect series is abundant. However, I have to subtract a point for that fucking jumpscare sound effect at the ending. I was vibing to the music and had my volume cranked up. Then suddenly BWOMMMPCHH

edit: I don't actually hold that against the game, it just goes to show how invested I was in what was happening. Good shit dev
Believe it nor, this was unintentional at first. But then I actually shit myself when I was playtesting and underestimated how many times I'd clicked through that particular passage. So I left it in! I think it works for what I was going for, you think it is a place of safety and calmness, in fact several times in the chapter it is pointed out how you feel relaxed and safe for the first time that day. Then boom. It goes in well with how the pace and tone shift into the next part of the story.

OMG LOOK A NEW UPDATE İM SO FUCKİNG EXCİTED! i played this game one year ago lets see what changed!
I hope it doesn't disappoint. Unfortunately most of the first chapter is untouched, I'll be going back and trying to add content to do this in the near future. First off, the current "first chapter" will become "chapter 1" rather than the prologue. So the entire opening will change soon, then lead into the mansion stuff. Which needs a big/medium/small overhaul (I'm not sure). Hopefully the next update won't be another year - though there were a good few months where I didn't and was unable to work on the game.

I second this I'm always looking for games to support that have this content and gameplay options. If the dev develops this, count me in
It is on the table. There will definitely be a chapter dedicated to insemination, forced pregnancy etc etc but it is planned to be later on in the end game chapters without giving too much away.

There are one or two ideas I have that I really want to try out gameplay wise and these fit perfectly. I have considered pregnancy from a sexual encounter you have, but it is too early at this moment and too complicated to plan in advance. There are going to be one or two small time skips (space is big) when you're travelling between worlds, so pregnancy is possible. I'm just not sure how it would play into the overall plot.

Oct 29, 2017
This was actually one of the better twine games I've played. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, and I almost never say that for these types of games.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes