After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
If you didn't already, it would be a good moment to list which fetishes you'll explore in each choice - and maybe show that list when the player is taking one of the planned paths.

It is a nice way to avoid players reaching a scene which they may not find pleasant.

That is, unless every path has a little bit of everything, then it doesn't matter. LOL :)
I'll try to make the walkthroughs a bit more clear in the future. I think the "help" menu does something like this. Diplomat is more sex, science is more MC type stuff and military is rape. There will be stuff available to all though.

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
But dev sayin all the time about doing something, but past almost a year from last update :( A year :(
I understand, I try to keep people updated on Discord. I should have produced something 2 weeks ago but didn't for reasons given there. At the moment, this is a passion project and comes second to other stuff unfortunately. I make good progress, then something comes up. Keep in mind that what I produced, I produced during the pandemic when I had a ton more free time.

I promise once the next update is out, the next update won't be too far behind as it is linear in nature with three different branches and will therefore be easy to keep track of and code. I'll release a road map eventually.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
well i kind of like where this game seams to be going, and i Love to See Alice being up to some of her Old Trick, and i do hope we will see some update to this Project soon.

it is Also weary Nice to see opportunities to be submissive in a Lesbian Manner, to Few Games lately scratches that itch...

espesaly in the More Romantic/Teasing way that i imagine Alice can Bring if we become Good Friend wit her, and maybe at some Point find a way to give her her one Body, an Alice Romance cold be Nice!

just imagin Best Friend/Girlfriend/Dom/Gentle Dom AI, that is also an Empath fore your character's Mind, considering she can Read your Through and all your Intimate Feelings!
and Provide you whit what you need because she Knows you and your NEED's!

-

but i can't help noticing when i went over some of the Walkthrough's to see if i had missed some stuff on the science Path and compared it to the other once, you Keep Talking About Alice, even through from what i can understand she is supposed to be Science Path Exclusive, or are you planning to change that?

-

and another Point, i know you fore Some reason decided it ware a Good Idea to Remove the "Restart" Button, but Please Reimplement it.

the Reason i Ask is because in MANY HTML Games if you Loaded the Previous Game Session by simply opening the Web Browses, it san sometimes Bug out Variables and scripts from where you left off, and the only way to fix it is to ether Close the Tab/Window/HTML Page, and then find the please you saved it to then Reopen it witch is a bit Tedious...

OR you Can just Hit the Restart Button and then Re-Load the Previous Save.

just Loading the Previous Save don't Work, and usually still Give Error Messages...

nor will Reloading the Web Page help, same Errors there...

this is way i would like to have the Restart Button Back Please, it make it easier to reset the Game Memory if something Bugs out...

-

else i am Looking Forward to next Release and am hoping fore an Alice Romance in the future! (at list i hope so?), and other Teasing Romantic stuff wit Dom/Sub dynamics with more Girls hopefully.

well i am Getting off track Ranting agene, have an hopefully good day forward!

Reactions: After Colony

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
So... any news here?
I've been active in the discord and there is an available alpha (and by alpha, I mean alpha), but I've been travelling. I'm home permanently with not much to do from September 21st, so I should finally be able to get the next chapter fully out. I work on the game while I am travelling, but the main problem is that being on a laptop running ubuntu restricts what I can do on my desktop with two monitors and differing dev environments. For example, the last month I have done a fair bit of writing but very little in the way of multimedia, photoshop, images etc etc. When I get around to that stuff (21st>) then I might start changing the text and editing it.

I'm hoping to get this chapter done soon, like I've mentioned previously, the biggest problem has been me just going a bit nuts and over the top with ideas - the holosuite is the #1 problem, while a lot of fun, with hindsight I shouldn't have wrote two separate holosuite programs you can run.

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
Why not keep 1 program for the first trip, and flesh out the other better in a second voyage?
Like I said, hindsight. I'm kind of "balls deep" in to them so I can't just move them. I'm very close to just cutting an entire section of the "Rough Landing" holosuite part and consolidating everything in the first area, I could do some light fem dom without it getting sexual (unless you've got ALICE). Then skip to the "final fight".

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
:confused::cautious:

light Femdom is fine, especially if it's lezdom, but without it getting sexual is just wrong, a crime against humanity
I guess it's building up, later on as you progress to the more lawless parts of the solar system, you'll have to be more careful about which of these places you step into as a young woman. Earth? Unlikely they'll have simulations that sexually dominate and break you mentally readily available.

Reactions: maxneulich

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I guess it's building up, later on as you progress to the more lawless parts of the solar system, you'll have to be more careful about which of these places you step into as a young woman. Earth? Unlikely they'll have simulations that sexually dominate and break you mentally readily available.
You can have light femdom without the mental breaking

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
You can have light femdom without the mental breaking
There is light femdom, I just don't want it overtly sexual until later in the game. It's like build up.

For example, if you lose the holosuite simulation against the trainer, there is some light fem dom in the sense that she is gonna twist you up. I just need to find a decent enough webm or video for that part now. If you go the ALICE route in the Wild West sim then there is gonna be quite a bit if you submit to her.

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
Mini-update, since I haven't posted a "free one" for a while. What do you think this chamber does?! Will you volunteer or find a willing (or not so willing) assistant to help you.

I've finished the science section (for the most part), now I have to flesh out the military part and write the sex scenes for the diplomat. Again, sometimes I end up having to write entirely new areas or locations because of logic problems with the narrative. I'll be adding a "station security" section as well, in case you choose the "good" route.

Reactions: maxneulich

thinkingsinner

Apr 5, 2019
Played the game a while back and checking periodically for the update. Totally understand life getting in the way and such, just wanted to pop in and say you do some good work and I'm excited to see what you come out with :)

Reactions: After Colony

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
Here's your free screenshot from development for the week! This is the first part of a recurring antagonist in the story, you find this on her vessel. What you do, is up to you. Leave her? Use her in an experiment? Free her and maybe get a reward? Who knows!

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
I've gone back to updating the Patreon every Monday, so here's another screenshot from a few weeks ago, it is on the science path where you'll encounter a strange man and his machine, where you will have the opportunity to sabotage it, volunteer yourself or help out by finding someone suitable for the experimentation.

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
It's Monday so here's another preview from the diplomat path, which will allow you to seduce a bar maid. I'm aiming for a release candidate beta in the last weekend of this month, then a full public release in the first weekend of December.

Reactions: hbar

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
Hi folks.

The next full release (0.20) should be out next weekend (3/12). It will involve Kayla navigating her way through the space station, it will be quite exploration focused and each path will have an extensive and exclusive mission for each path. This screenshot is from the military choice, which will involve an infiltration mission with several different bad ends involved in this path if you fail.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes