Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
New main menu.png
WARNING: Bad grammar ahead.
Overview:

A short game rpg game focused on things erotic made with help of Koikatsu
Branching choices with branching paths.

The game takes place in the world of technology and magic few years after the legendary hero defeated the demon lord but for a high price.
World cursed into eternal winter.
You are just another survivor exploring the broken world.
You follow a mysterious signal for weeks just out of your own curosity where you stumble upon an interesting scene​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-16
Release Date: 2023-05-16
Developer: lop333
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Photos for the site 1.png Photos for the site 2.png Photos for the site 3.png Photos for the site 4.png

Last edited:

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Im well aware of some glitches that are an eyesore but life circumstances forced to post this ahead of time.
As long as i have the ability to use a computer and internet, im gonna polish it an update it as much as i can.
Edit1: Please dont mind me, im trying to update the game with some fixes.
Edit2: Okay done the links are updates with links to a new version with some fixed stuff

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look very interesting so I'll download and check the game out, if the game is great then I think you should expand it with as many updates as possible. The summary I think need to be a bit more hint about the story to make players curious and want to check your game out

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Look very interesting so I'll download and check the game out, if the game is great then I think you should expand it with as many updates as possible. The summary I think need to be a bit more hint about the story to make players curious and want to check your game out
You right i need to think the description over also in-game i need to make some details clear. I also want to add more endings, sex scenes and fix the dumb broken shit, for now there are some bosses for filler content for people who want to do battles.
Tell if you can atleast can get to one of the endings. Since i got the good news that i might survive another day i will update the game.

Last edited:

YubiYubi

Mar 9, 2018
hmm looks very interesting. but i might wait for more updates. on watchlist, glhf breh

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
This is completely fucking broken beyond repair, don't bother even downloading it.
So tell me what is so game breaking besides my bad english spelling and classic rpg maker shenanigans i forgot to remove.

Last edited:

axxrrl

Jul 12, 2017
You can't enter the tree or mutant cave because it takes you to another tile at the top of the map

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
This looks interesting. I'll probably check it out in a few updates time unless it's launched with a lot of content.

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Bro, this is quite likely the buggiest game I've ever actually gotten to work (even by the standards of this website). Like, I don't want to discourage you and this could POSSIBLY become a decent story eventually, but like, every other cutscene takes over the screen and doesn't reset to normal mode, you know?

ED: Defeating the trash robos also doesn't delete them from the map, so if I had to hazard a guess you've messed up your scene transitions somewhere.

ED2: It also doesn't give out any XP or items...

ED3: The watchtower with the sniper rifle has an interactable door that takes you one tile to the right of the door. Stuck. To the wall.

ED4: Trying to Enter the lonely tree with the well or w/e takes you to the zone with the mysterious monument that makes you enlightened (to the north of the map).

Last edited:
Reactions: Slayerz
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes