RPGM Abandoned After Ending [v0.5] [lop333]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Okay, holy ballz uploading new files now.
just give it a second.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Edit: Looks like i cant delete this so it will remain posted and be updated until its in a playable state.
No idea what the fuck happend with background on some of the object.
Also yea gonna be fixing the girls staying on screen issue now.

Last edited:

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
So tell me what is so game breaking besides my bad english spelling and classic rpg maker shenanigans i forgot to remove.
Talking to characters often leaves the image on screen and fails to remove it. Half the events seem half broken. I've noticed more than one NPC just straight up fucking disappear for no reason. The list goes on.

Honestly why do I even need to make a list? Did you not even TRY to play your own game or something? I didn't even have to LOOK for all of these. Fix your shit or don't even bother posting on here acting like you're some kind of game developer.

Reactions: TheSpah

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Talking to characters often leaves the image on screen and fails to remove it. Half the events seem half broken. I've noticed more than one NPC just straight up fucking disappear for no reason. The list goes on.

Honestly why do I even need to make a list? Did you not even TRY to play your own game or something? I didn't even have to LOOK for all of these. Fix your shit or don't even bother posting on here acting like you're some kind of game developer.
Bruh im not a dev just sharing a shitty game i made, because i was in a weird mood to do so , but this shit is so broken that i need to fix it, and for that i need to know exact broken stuff because even tho this is an RPG maker there is allot of events going around, so its easier to point out which one is broken when they tell me straight up. Like that other commenter did.
Telling me the game is a broken piece of crap doesn't help me with that.

Edit: Fixing that now. Should have told me ealier :eek:

Last edited:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Bruh im not a dev just sharing a shitty game i made, because i was in a weird mood to do so , but this shit is so broken that i need to fix it, and for that i need to know exact broken stuff because even tho this is an RPG maker there is allot of events going around, so its easier to point out which one is broken when they tell me straight up. Like that other commenter did.

Lol reading up your posts feels like the stress at CD Projekt Red when they've released Cyberpunk 2077. Feels bad.

PS: Don't take comments too personally as some will exaggerate a lot and won't care. It can eventually grow on you inside in harsh ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: ymudds

TheSpah

Apr 2, 2020

I mean true, maybe is a bit harsher than it needs, but this are very glaring issues that clearly show no playtesting being done at all. Also if you are having problems with english remember you can always use google translator to check for typos (mistakes) at least for a basic level of quality

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Alrighty, I've listed all the bugs that I've found and what I think are the issues bellow.

I just want to firstly say that your game is pretty damn interesting and different from other RPG Maker ones.

The npc has some real character in them, they aren't generic ones. Some swear, some are just regular people (like that one unlocked house and the guy mentions he forgot to lock the door) and some seems to have a whole hidden backstory that made them who they are.

Love the fact you have the choice to just kill anyone you want and see what happens. Tired of their face? Yeah just do your thing.

Also I really like the fact that every tiny cities or dungeons are hidden and you have to discover yourself Haven't seen many games do that.

"Why is it always a trashcan?" - Souls game reference lol

That Sali shopkeeper girl was pretty awesome to just rape and grab all her shop. Need more interaction like that!

That Ghost vision was really cool. So many ghost appeared after and it made me come back to old places just to read the dialogues, which some were pretty funny.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really hope you'll keep working on it! More H-Scenes would be a great addition. You're on a great start!

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Alrighty, I've listed all the bugs that I've found and what I think are the issues bellow.

I just want to firstly say that your game is pretty damn interesting and different from other RPG Maker ones.

The npc has some real character in them, they aren't generic ones. Some swear, some are just regular people (like that one unlocked house and the guy mentions he forgot to lock the door) and some seems to have a whole hidden backstory that made them who they are.

Love the fact you have the choice to just kill anyone you want and see what happens. Tired of their face? Yeah just do your thing.

Also I really like the fact that every tiny cities or dungeons are hidden and you have to discover yourself Haven't seen many games do that.

"Why is it always a trashcan?" - Souls game reference lol

That Sali shopkeeper girl was pretty awesome to just rape and grab all her shop. Need more interaction like that!

That Ghost vision was really cool. So many ghost appeared after and it made me come back to old places just to read the dialogues, which some were pretty funny.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really hope you'll keep working on it! More H-Scenes would be a great addition. You're on a great start!

Thanks for the comment, sweet baby yoda, thanks for the bug report, the ero scenes in jail currently do not exist thats why nothing happens.
Anyway thank you, i think im gonna drop another quick update then chill maybe for a day or two.
Then start working on new content, like the jail ero scenes and some ghost ero content.
Unless new game breaking bug is found.

Last edited:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
lop333 Every single art and audio asset is duplicated, which means the game takes up double the amount of space it needs. In "After ending\www\data\System.json" go to the end of the file and set
JSON:
"hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true
to
JSON:
"hasEncryptedImages":false,"hasEncryptedAudio":false
Then delete all of the .rpgmvp and .rpgmvo files inside the www folder.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
lop333 Every single art and audio asset is duplicated, which means the game takes up double the amount of space it needs. In "After ending\www\data\System.json" go to the end of the file and set
JSON:
"hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true
to
JSON:
"hasEncryptedImages":false,"hasEncryptedAudio":false
Then delete all of the .rpgmvp and .rpgmvo files inside the www folder.
Thank you.
Why does that even happen?
Am i using wrong options to deploy or something?
In the future im also gonna use less images for sex and focus more on the writing part since these images eat up a lot.
Edit: Nevermind i got it, the game now in the future will be way lighter, thank you again for the tip.

Last edited:

Specter882

Oct 18, 2018
Not sure if I am on the wrong version but if you talk to the red hair military girl too many times she will teleport through the wall on the left of the screen and won't be accessible unless you edit the files to walk through walls ( this can softlock that quest line if you encounter this bug before getting the signal amplifier).

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
I hope It'll be a renpy port for it in the future,not a fan of rpgm actually,I pretty much enjoy models and CGs

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I see mind control as a tag and once as an option but idk how to unlock it as an ability in game. Also If you give Ami the Dark Daggers and then fight the cultist, it freezes the game. I also kinda wanna know what I can do with Kagome's head before I give it back. Perhaps an option to corrupt it and make her obedient?

Also wtf is the point of the Forgotten Machine Building, i see a ghost and dude inside as well as shiny stuff but can't seem to access. So far only have Machine Perk (have yet to use this) and Ghost Perk (this is used a bit). Also what is the point of "Trait: Enlightened"?

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So to answer my own question, I'm doing too much dmg to Miri and because of that I'm not triggering the scene to get the control Amulet to mind control her. So warning, if you are gonna cheat (everyone usually cheats), make sure your attack dmg isn't in the 1 hit area for at least physical attacks because you need to keep her alive for a few hits before the amulet at the frozen lakes activates the mind control.

can;t figure out how to get Sana's MC stuff to proc. Also she doesn't appear if you choose not to accept mission right away as well as if yuo accept the Leader and then hers, it erases the ability to do the elader's stuff.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like RPG games, but rape, Sleep sex and Necrophilia quite dislike me. Are they things that can be avoided?

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
I like RPG games, but rape, Sleep sex and Necrophilia quite dislike me. Are they things that can be avoided?
No. Rape/sleepsex is literally the first thing you do in the game.
1773859_Photos_for_the_site_1(optimized).png
This choice boils down to:
Rape blue-haired girl
Rape white-haired girl

Reactions: BlasKyau

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
How much Mind Control is there? and are we able to do it whenever we want to any character?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes