RPGM Abandoned After Ending [v0.5] [lop333]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Necro can be avoided yes, sleep no but i guess i could make it an option in the future.
If rape and sleep sex can't be avoided, then I have no interest in the game.

In any case, to finish, as it's unlikely that I will return to the thread, I proceed again to thank you for the game and wish you good luck.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
If rape and sleep sex can't be avoided, then I have no interest in the game.

In any case, to finish, as it's unlikely that I will return to the thread, I proceed again to thank you for the game and wish you good luck.
That's okay thank you for the feedback. I'm gonna listen to your suggestion and update in the future where rape is optional.

Reactions: BlasKyau

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Im well aware of the chest left in the shop.
I left it there when testing something so think of it at the moment as an easy mode or something.
It wouldnt be worth it to drop an update just to remove a single item.

Syrett

Jun 3, 2020
i see something here, for sure.
a possible uncut gem. hurrah.
good luck with development.
could be great, could be otherwise, but i don't have a bad feeling, so it should be fine.
thumbs up

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's okay thank you for the feedback. I'm gonna listen to your suggestion and update in the future where rape is optional.
Thanks for responding, if you think you should include the option do it, it's your game and while it's good to listen to people, it's also important that you like what you're doing and that the development reflects what you want to tell.

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
The fight with the cultist is still broken in the latest update. Game has potential, I like it so far. Dev did a good job on fixing some of the bugs mentioned before.
I also gave up on killing the Ghost, not sure if it's possible, but the fight took ages and there was no progress. Sadly the only option is to close the game and continue from the latest game, even with the Skill from Mirai (not sure if spelled correctly). It says it blinds enemies to help with escape, but the escape option is disabled. It feels like there's more hits after using the skill though.
And I also have no clue what to do with the machine shop.

Looking forward to the next update.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
The fight with the cultist is still broken in the latest update. Game has potential, I like it so far. Dev did a good job on fixing some of the bugs mentioned before.
I also gave up on killing the Ghost, not sure if it's possible, but the fight took ages and there was no progress. Sadly the only option is to close the game and continue from the latest game, even with the Skill from Mirai (not sure if spelled correctly). It says it blinds enemies to help with escape, but the escape option is disabled. It feels like there's more hits after using the skill though.
And I also have no clue what to do with the machine shop.

Looking forward to the next update.
Im soo excited i have some cool stuff planned for the next update but im planning on taking my time with this one because i dont want it to be to buggy. Don't want to spoil too much but it will involve learning necromancy or Mechanics/Techwizardry with their own different questlines, of course you can just say fuck it and ruin both questlines but it will lock you out of further quest progression.

Im also looking for a plugin that would add the health bar to the enemies cause that would be useful but Yanfly links are dead so im in kind of a pickle.

Reactions: Skalli and TheSpah

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
It says it blinds enemies to help with escape, but the escape option is disabled.
I think that was just flavor text. It doesn't make escaping battles easier, it's just the move that she learned as an assassin to make running away after killing her target easier.

Reactions: Skalli

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 1750880

Overview:
A short game rpg game focused on things erotic made with help of Koikatsu
Branching choices with branching paths.

The game takes place in the world of technology and magic few years after the legendary hero defeated the demon lord but for a high price.
World cursed into eternal winter.
You are just another survivor exploring the broken world.
You follow a mysterious signal for weeks just out of your own curosity where you stumble upon an interesting scene​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-19
Release Date: 2022-04-19
Developer: lop333
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD - -

View attachment 1751023 View attachment 1751024 View attachment 1751026 View attachment 1751027
I'll keep an eye out.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
I don't know if this is a bug, but I keep getting soft-locked during cultist fight, when Ami saves me. I kick the dagger, the screen shakes, then I'm stuck on the battle screen.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I don't know if this is a bug, but I keep getting soft-locked during cultist fight, when Ami saves me. I kick the dagger, the screen shakes, then I'm stuck on the battle screen.
Same, and someone else reported the same. It apparently happens regardless of which of the two characters saves you, too. I'm guessing something about the game is just broken there and it doesn't work for anyone.

Reactions: zooploop

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Im soo excited i have some cool stuff planned for the next update but im planning on taking my time with this one because i dont want it to be to buggy. Don't want to spoil too much but it will involve learning necromancy or Mechanics/Techwizardry with their own different questlines, of course you can just say fuck it and ruin both questlines but it will lock you out of further quest progression.

Im also looking for a plugin that would add the health bar to the enemies cause that would be useful but Yanfly links are dead so im in kind of a pickle.
So are you still working on this, or what's the story? Normally I'd poke around on Patreon or whatever to see what's up, but you don't have one, so...

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
So are you still working on this, or what's the story? Normally I'd poke around on Patreon or whatever to see what's up, but you don't have one, so...
Not really, i have an update ready with some new content and sex scenes but it goes off in a whole new direction that i just decided to not post it since the story didnt have any clear direction except for few points and some backstory.
I have been working on a platformer game made in rpg maker and a repny visual novel game and also one twine game.

I take gift card codes if somebody really wants to support.
gonna make a Patreon once i stop procrastinating
Edit:
Made a Patreon, currently waiting for it to be verified
. I will probs drop it together with that update i wrote about.

Last edited:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Im soo excited i have some cool stuff planned for the next update
Wait is this game fully abandonned or will there be eventually updates in the future? Really liked how the game was set, so it would be unfortunate.

1670606496225.png

• Sad
Reactions: rKnight
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes