3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Don't worry you'll know what happened between them in upcoming chapters and you will have options as what to do with her

I don't think that count as sharing, LI on Li actions will be only in threesome scenes

as for trans and trap content(still not sure if I add that contnet) will be side characters so there won't be any sexual interaction between LI's and them
Hmm...FYI, from my experience; Adding any trap or trans content (especially if it's not totally avoidable) will just push many potential players away from trying your project. Fans of that type of content are such a small minority with in the AVN community, and so if you decide this direction...I'd like to suggest adding a gender choice (the trap/trans character can be switched off at the start to be just a regular girl) to appease the straight fan base.

Anyways, I'm really enjoying your project so far...and I look forward seeing more content in the future. Best Regards.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I'm getting richi boyyyy
View attachment 2775680
Well, once you get enough content and maybe structure the taboo content to be hidden with a third party patch, or a code...this title could be added to Steam services. With that path, it could increase the potentially to generate more revenue and as well increase your fan base for future projects...after this title. :unsure:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, once you get enough content and maybe structure the taboo content to be hidden with a third party patch, or a code...this title could be added to Steam services. With that path, it could increase the potentially to generate more revenue and as well increase your fan base for future projects...after this title. :unsure:
It won't be a problem; Steam doesn't care about incest...

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
FYI, I would suggest changing in your Gene section...the Cuckolding (Mc fucks other's girls Netori), to Netori in brackets.

Netori = (The protagonist forces / convinces a love interest who is already in a relationship, into a sexual relationship with the MC. Thus the love interest will either cheat (and cuck the original partner) and or totally breaking up with their original partner. (A win win for the MC. :devilish: )

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Don't know why I never saw this before now. It was a good read. The LI's are all hot as hell. MC could be 2 inches taller but I'll take what we got. At least he has some balls to go along with the PTSD. Can't wait to tell the ex she has been replaced by a harem and her services are no longer needed... Again. Hailey is definitely best girl so far... Noooooooo... not because she likes to fuck. I meant I really like like her. I'm thinkin' next chapter we should hold hands now that we've kissed. :cool:

Reactions: Grubb Raines

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
EVERYONE! LaikDink has exams to do this month in his college. So he won't be updating games until they are done. So, please, do not spam the page with this. He will get to it when he has time.
Hmm....Well when ever a wt mod is out of date, I usually add the 0x52_URM tool to my game folder...in order to see what's behind most of the game / story choices. As well I use it to see if I have met the story point requirement checks, for most titles I play. (FYI, This tool only works with the Ren'py engine, and usually can be use along side most wt mods.)

Install: Just drop it into your game folder and run your game.... When ever a choice or requirement check happens, a small box will appear at the top left hand corner of your screen. (Just expand / show to view.)

screenshot0002.png

Reactions: Tkoyama

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
So this is listed as Chapter IV in the Original link but it stops at Chapter III and goes to the main page..... Did I kiss something or was the link mis-labled?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
So this is listed as Chapter IV in the Original link but it stops at Chapter III and goes to the main page..... Did I kiss something or was the link mis-labled?
Well chapter 3 ended with MC getting a call, and him getting on his bike putting on his motorcycle helmet. Chapter 4, will then prompted the user to start over again, as some of the game code...and some content had changed. And chapter 4 ends with a choice of MC kissing Hailey in the bathroom.

Note, the present walk through mod is out of date and will not work properly with chapter 4 content (It will stop at the end of chapter 3).

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
AH oh so as I added the walkthrough it borked the game. Thank you much I will attempt to remove that and try to continue

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Game/Creator: After That Night/ Xinkala - - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a small walkthrough mod for this game. It will highlight my recommended choices. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to Ch3
View attachment 2488538 View attachment 2488539
If you plan to update this it would be wonderful <3

Reactions: Punto

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
If you plan to update this it would be wonderful <3
Did you not read my earlier posts? I said to NOT spam this page with these. LaikDink is in the midst of doing final exams for college. He has said on his Discord, and on other games here, that he has to leave these until he is done. So it won't be updated until mid to late August at the earliest. Unless, of course, he can find time between studying and classes. Which is very unlikely.

Reactions: scotsman2020

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I started the new game without the WT, the game ended the same way at the end of chapter 3. Is this a bug or do I have to play this in a loop ending every time at the end of chapter 3? I thought also it may be the WT, but it made no difference. HELP!

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes