3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
to nightttttttttttttttttttttttt wwer r young gon stet the word on friel caues i hjad 5 jaclk d c and 2 bloddy hbb marry s and felling greate howe u doing im relaist gf ion the roomn fulk im drubnk agin domnt mind me im shirt face agin sssssss the misus we give me mr woodyd 15 in u thwe rear f i walkwe the kidys lololoilol;olooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll oof fuck f5 this shithn
and sernd co[puy pqsty copy pasrt im shjit ext iung

ntohugo

Sep 14, 2022
Good game so far, me likey..

btw What happened between MC and Aria? Did she cheat on him? I hope she didn't cheat on him..

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm curious, when it says partial harem, do we know which girls we can be with at the same time? Just met the aunt and cousin and love them both as well as Aubrey, she's super cute too. I just want to make sure I know what the possible paths are going to be since this is not a full harem.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I'm curious, when it says partial harem, do we know which girls we can be with at the same time? Just met the aunt and cousin and love them both as well as Aubrey, she's super cute too. I just want to make sure I know what the possible paths are going to be since this is not a full harem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 19, 2021
hmm, i just found this & gave it a run through, nice game so far with nice looking girls, mostly going for both Emilia & Aubery since they both sparked some interest. (i have NO idea who ill ultimately go for, i guess we'll see, lol)

Reactions: xinkala
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes