3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial Android port for After That Night(Chapter 5) with alternative save location
( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.atn), i.e no need to worry about saves. Saves will remain intact after uninstall.

Features: Testing out my new code. So there are lots of new features included now. Let me know if you face any issues.
Usual Gestures enabled, Delete Saves,Quick Menu(Enable/Disable),Textbox Opacity slider, Dialogue Text Size Slider, Name Text Size Slider, Choices Text Size Slider, Font Size Scaling, Text Outline Width Slider, Multiple Text Outline Color choices(added 4 outline colors),TextBox Height Slider, Font size scaling,Performance mode, Tearing, Force FPS mode.

Note:
Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Link:

Size: 148mb

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

My Other Ports

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I'm guessing that with the first decision being whether to tip or not, this is likely set in Europe/the UK.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Game/Creator: After That Night/ Xinkala - - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a small walkthrough mod for this game. It will highlight my recommended choices. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to Ch4
View attachment 2488538 View attachment 2488539
Hi!
New version is out.
Pls, up your mod for the Ch5!
tks in advance

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Unofficial Android port for After That Night(Chapter 5) with alternative save location
( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.atn), i.e no need to worry about saves. Saves will remain intact after uninstall.

Features: Testing out my new code. So there are lots of new features included now. Let me know if you face any issues.
Usual Gestures enabled, Delete Saves,Quick Menu(Enable/Disable),Textbox Opacity slider, Dialogue Text Size Slider, Name Text Size Slider, Choices Text Size Slider, Font Size Scaling, Text Outline Width Slider, Multiple Text Outline Color choices(added 4 outline colors),TextBox Height Slider, Font size scaling,Performance mode, Tearing, Force FPS mode.

Note:
Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Link: Pixeldrain

Size: 148mb

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

My Other Ports
Since I have poor eyesight, could you please use a larger text size? :geek:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
'Balistyx' used rather than ballistics (in Chapter 4). The creative spelling does kind of nod to a classical education, so I'm kinda impressed.

Izakiya

Apr 29, 2023
Dev, this is your game and you can do whatever you want but could I PLEASE have Asami on one of the harem routes? She is one of the cutest DAZ models I've ever seen :love:

• Angry
Reactions: Areview and MikeOG

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
It's so cruel the cliffhanger at the end :(, but I wonder what else could have happened for Emilia to try to kill us just after beeing saved ...

Reactions: xinkala
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes