3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We want throbbing action in the present.
We already got very skilled DAZ wizards making games,
one chose to have a mature make them panties drop adonis hunk of a man for MC,
who got actual loads of action in the first release,
while the othe DAZ wizard decided to make the only sex scenes in the game
be a dream/ hallucination.
That's a trick question but yes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kudos to you for not cheating with the dream trick, but bring on the bang,
”cause all these insecurities make the MC out of it for a girl hunting oriented game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Vleder and xinkala

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a prologue. What are you saving for?
You cannot see half the dark time and then we already have new chars incoming.

Reactions: Hornyowl

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
View attachment 2002492

Overview:
That one particular night was life-changing, not just for you, but for the people you know.
For some unknown reason, someone killed your parent in cold blood. After that everything changed.
You have to take care of your little sister. You are her only close family, whom she trust and love.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-24
Release Date: 2022-08-24
Developer: Xinkala -
Censored: No
Version: Prologue
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - - -
Mac: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*
Patches: Bugfix

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2002507 View attachment 2002508 View attachment 2002510 View attachment 2002511
Thank you for posting at the start of this project (a smart move...avoiding all the NTR questions, and hate that the three letter kink creates), that this will not have..... NO NTR, SHARING, SWINGING.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Same problem, impossible to make backups, same error page that opens each time.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Super short demo... lighting has been covered by other players, but for the scenes it made sense, hopefully the second release has some length to it pun intended lol. Good luck dev.

Reactions: xinkala

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Super short demo... lighting has been covered by other players, but for the scenes it made sense, hopefully the second release has some length to it pun intended lol. Good luck dev.
Thanks!
Yes, I wanted to create an atmosphere with low lighting you know :BootyTime: Next time i'll make them more bright
And yea it was kind of short. but after that every chapter will contain more content to play

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Yes, I wanted to create an atmosphere with low lighting you know :BootyTime: Next time i'll make them more bright
And yea it was kind of short. but after that every chapter will contain more content to play
I actually liked the atmosphere. Maybe I have great eye adaptation... It suited the story, which is a good teaser for what's to come. Of course, I may be biased because a good brother-sister story is my top preference.
You are aware of the need to proofread and I think you should prioritize that. Bad English kills a good narrative and, for non native speakers like me, makes a ton of difference. Also, first attempt at using Daz or not, I say you did very well. But a good story makes a greater difference in my opinion.
You mentioned other LIs: is this a single LI story or do you plan to allow multiple LIs in the relationship?
Considering your tags, beware of Patreon TOS if it's the same version!
That said, I'm very curious to see the next installment.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I actually liked the atmosphere. Maybe I have great eye adaptation... It suited the story, which is a good teaser for what's to come. Of course, I may be biased because a good brother-sister story is my top preference.
You are aware of the need to proofread and I think you should prioritize that. Bad English kills a good narrative and, for non native speakers like me, makes a ton of difference. Also, first attempt at using Daz or not, I say you did very well. But a good story makes a greater difference in my opinion.
You mentioned other LIs: is this a single LI story or do you plan to allow multiple LIs in the relationship?
Considering your tags, beware of Patreon TOS if it's the same version!
That said, I'm very curious to see the next installment.
First of all thank you!
Yea I know i need a proofreader but i really can't afford one for now(barley surviving myself)
About LIs

Last edited:

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Like this one
A peace of (somewhat useless?) advice: this is one of the most used prebaked poses around here for male characters, or at least it seems to be. Maybe you can tweak things a bit to create original variants... Like having him scratching his balls with the other hand. It wouldn't be very elegant, but to my knowledge it would be original and realistic in the mornings? :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: xinkala
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes