3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Well thing with lights and shadows is thaat...
Uhh i have no idea :BootyTime: I'm experimenting a lot with it but maaan
It's a pain in the ass
I don't mind the hair casting shadows on a beautiful face. It's a matter of keeping the experiments until you find your style of lighting and keeping consistency throughout the development. There's a lot of info regarding lighting in the forum, but it's a subject totally out of my scope... A bit of reading and practice and it'll be easy for you.

Reactions: xinkala

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We can see her face! Yo hoo! Those eyes seem awefully closed,
still, small steps are going in the right direction.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xinkala

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Progress update on Patreon! :p
Expecting 40 new renders today... Ah! The energy of youth. :cool:
Can you help us understand your method? I guess you have the main plot already outlined... When you say "writing, nothing new" you're talking about final version chapters or are you going with the flow? Just curious...
New girl looks fine. That coffee shop has an amazing staff rotation... Red heads! :whistle:
And about your poll, don't really care, as long as it adds quality or color, improving the story.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Expecting 40 new renders today... Ah! The energy of youth. :cool:
Can you help us understand your method? I guess you have the main plot already outlined... When you say "writing, nothing new" you're talking about final version chapters or are you going with the flow? Just curious...
New girl looks fine. That coffee shop has an amazing staff rotation... Red heads! :whistle:
And about your poll, don't really care, as long as it adds quality or color, improving the story.
Thanks!
About my methods and writing
Main story, plot is already written, just in my mind and not physically or digitaly :p and im kind going with flow too. This mean that I'm not strict with story, If i have an idea I'll just implant it in the story, or remove something, but nothing game changing. Adding some "side stories" and something like that.
Yea, I'm trying to improve quality, colors, shadows and lights but I can't just become professional daz artist. slowly game will improve in every aspect

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Salut,
Et pour le bug du chapitre 5 de la version française, avez-vous l'intention de faire quelque chose ou pas ? J'ai retéléchargé le jeu mais il est toujours là donc je ne peux pas continuer l'histoire. Veuillez en prendre note pour corriger les fichiers bogués.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Salut,
Et pour le bug du chapitre 5 de la version française, avez-vous l'intention de faire quelque chose ou pas ? J'ai retéléchargé le jeu mais il est toujours là donc je ne peux pas continuer l'histoire. Veuillez en prendre note pour corriger les fichiers bogués.
uuh what?:unsure:
English maybe?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
dast.jpg

Cannot see any remarkable feature 4 shit!
What the actual !@#$@#%@#$^%@#^! ??????
:cautious::cautious::cautious:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:oops::oops::oops::eek::eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That wasn't supposed to be a preview but it's still from the game. soo it does count:BootyTime:
IS IT BRIGHT ENOUGH NOW?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes! Now guy's face is too pale, he looks like vampire :KEK: :eek:
Everything can be seen clearly now, great job!;)
he's just hungry
Well for now it's only aunt
but hey! She has friends!

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes