Nov 26, 2020
Since i have some free time
I'm gonna try my luck in animations :p I have not idea how it's done btw

Reactions: Boobs Lover

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Her face is visible in banner but not in better quality ofc. Developer team keeps details like freckles or beautymarks for themselves :unsure:
Another girl hidden in darkness...
Like i said you are gonna see everything in details :p from head to feet toes

• Love

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Animations are not mp4 files only, in some games animations are webp files played fast by script to simulate animation. Best example is Photo Hunt, mp4 file in package is into, rest of them are pictures. :KEK: ;)
The way I'm trying to make animations is image series(inside the daz). it's gonna render every frame as a static image and then im gonna edit them in premier pro and export as video file

• Thinking Face

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Pretty good! Bang out 200 of these throughout the episode
and you got yourself a bang up game!
I try to
But this was just a test run
With no environment and uh. This was just very simple and basic scene to animate on low quaility
However animating the main game scene, that the whole different thing. This will be very time consuming for now.
I want to add animation but at this point? Doesn't really worth for me

Reactions: Vleder

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I try to
But this was just a test run
With no environment and uh. This was just very simple and basic scene to animate on low quaility
However animating the main game scene, that the whole different thing. This will be very time consuming for now.
I want to add animation but at this point? Doesn't really worth for me
I may add one or two animation in chapter one, to see how it will be

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
View attachment ghf.mp4

Yeah ... you could find a dark place where MC and his babe shut in and bang like wabbits.
then you could have that dark nondescript background and their beautiful nekkid bodies
twisting and turning to the tune of throbbing love making.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: xinkala

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Most likely gonna use dof and scene optimizer + low lights to pull that off.
without them no way in hell my gpu can handle that

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Most likely gonna use dof and scene optimizer + low lights to pull that off.
without them no way in hell my gpu can handle that
Don't forget to bring flashlight you promised :KEK: ;)

Great animation, good hips movement and even her moves are synchronized. Girls in one dev's first animations were like bricks while mc was moving like machine:FacePalm:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1662383143827.png

How about making their skin the texture of the pillow - pale as the concoction
Native Americans use for their rituals - call it a fetish and let us see those bodies mingle!

• Haha

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
This is not how i wanted it to be
Creating My visual novel. This is what i wanted after the moment i played first VN, that was 3 years go. During this time who know how many games i've played. even though some of them were top notch, non of them were the way i wanted.
My story, my characters! Doing whatever i wanted with them! endless possibilities!
But i was too fast. Without any skills and experiences, and only 2 weeks of playing and messing around with daz and renpy I though i was ready! And it was my time to shine! oh boy, how wrong was i there. This shit is too complicated for newbie with experience of 2 weeks of playing around. it's been a month since i downloaded daz. spending almost 12 hours a day and I can't even do a simple posing from a scratch:rolleyes: let alone something more complicated which should have been most of the content. I've been trying to pose some simple sex scene since the first day but i just can't! I tried using preset animation and poses, nope! I tried using poser, nope! I tried using blender, nope! and other softwares but still nope! everything together, nope! It's still a long way till I'l be ready to handle creating game, let alone this project. I have to work on skill for now to be able to do even some simple scene from scratch.
Some may thing that I'm already giving up after just one month. But no, I'm not. One way or another I'll finish this game!
I just don't want this game to be some low quality, boring fuckfest game which everyone will forgot about after closing the game
Until then "After That Night" is abandoned.

Thanks you

Peace

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
This is not how i wanted it to be
Creating My visual novel. This is what i wanted after the moment i played first VN, that was 3 years go. During this time who know how many games i've played. even though some of them were top notch, non of them were the way i wanted.
My story, my characters! Doing whatever i wanted with them! endless possibilities!
But i was too fast. Without any skills and experiences, and only 2 weeks of playing and messing around with daz and renpy I though i was ready! And it was my time to shine! oh boy, how wrong was i there. This shit is too complicated for newbie with experience of 2 weeks of playing around. it's been a month since i downloaded daz. spending almost 12 hours a day and I can't even do a simple posing from a scratch:rolleyes: let alone something more complicated which should have been most of the content. I've been trying to pose some simple sex scene since the first day but i just can't! I tried using preset animation and poses, nope! I tried using poser, nope! I tried using blender, nope! and other softwares but still nope! everything together, nope! It's still a long way till I'l be ready to handle creating game, let alone this project. I have to work on skill for now to be able to do even some simple scene from scratch.
Some may thing that I'm already giving up after just one month. But no, I'm not. One way or another I'll finish this game!
I just don't want this game to be some low quality, boring fuckfest game which everyone will forgot about after closing the game
Until then "After That Night" is abandoned.

Thanks you

Peace
Id watch some youtube videos for daz and reach out to some I know itroyt on youtube does great videos for daz

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
This is not how i wanted it to be [...] Until then "After That Night" is abandoned.
Sometimes it is better to take a step back or to the side in order to keep going forward.
It's a cliché but it's true. We dive nose in on the things that excite us with the risk of loosing perspective.
Keep going through tutorials and examples if it pleases you still, in order to reach the standard that keeps you happy.
It's an act of courage, what you did, and shows you're not missing the big picture. But it's not like what you have showed so far deserves the trash bin or the abandoned tag. I thought it was a nice and promising intro and many good ongoing projects started more modestly.
Take care and good luck.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Thank guys first of all!
It's good to hear that it was not trash:D even though I was not planning on abandoning game after demo for a unknow time, i think that's necessary and to be honest the only way for me.
Mostly because current quality is not satisfying me, i want better then that. But there is other reasons. If you don't know I'm still 22, just one dude trying to survive in this world kind alone. University started, that mean that i have to pay for it(fuck). and because of that i have to rent an apartment in the city(which is expensive as fuck!) to attend. Because my expenses just growing like hair in my ass I have to start working again. absolutely no free time for me:confused: But I'm still gonna work on this game. I hope we'll meet again in the next chapter!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes