3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
AfterThatNight-Ch1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Boobs Lover

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
The english definitely needs a proofreader. Most of the time I can piece together what should have been said but there are a couple of times where there's no coherency. Good Luck Dev and definitely want to see more just hope someone can help you out with script reviews or editing.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
yeah the dialogues are a mess and needs to have a proofreader badly.
it is understandable most of the times but as stated the parts have to be pieced together to understand what was meant in the text.
some dialogues are stated as thoughts of the MC and the other person answers them as if he/she can hear them.

so proofread urgendly (y)

and secondly some renders/pictures are way to dark for my liking

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
After That Night [Ch. 2] Unofficial Android Port

- 78mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
I like it so far, it seems there are important choices, there is a lovely bar girl and I like the motif of helping a damsel in distress. Just hope the incest and futa will be avoidable, generally there always should be choice to have or not to have sex in each situation but unfortunately that's not a case in every VN game. I hate it when I can't choose to whom I am really attracted.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I like it so far, it seems there are important choices, there is a lovely bar girl and I like the motif of helping a damsel in distress. Just hope the incest and futa will be avoidable, generally there always should be choice to have or not to have sex in each situation but unfortunately that's not a case in every VN game. I hate it when I can't choose to whom I am really attracted.
Thank you!
Don't worry incest will be avoidable(but you are gonna miss lot's of content) and for futa content I still haven't decided whether to add it or not, but in any case all sex scene will be avoidable.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I've finished update a while ago, looks better than i've expected. Renders are good, that ones with female characters are great ;)
Aria is beautiful young lady now, Emily have chance to become a best girl after sister and Isabella is definietly my type, i love naughty milfs:KEK:
Scene with Hailey was good, i would say great but i don't like a darnkess during sex scenes. We need more light!!!;)
You need someone who will take care about typos, i don't mind grammar mistakes cause my English is not better:KEK::FacePalm:
Thank you! the-office-bow(2).gif

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
What exactly does Harem(partially) mean? If I have to choose between LIs, most likely I won't be interested in the game.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I've finished update a while ago, looks better than i've expected. Renders are good, that ones with female characters are great ;)
Aria is beautiful young lady now, Emily have chance to become a best girl after sister and Isabella is definietly my type, i love naughty milfs:KEK:
Scene with Hailey was good, i would say great but i don't like a darnkess during sex scenes. We need more light!!!;)
You need someone who will take care about typos, i don't mind grammar mistakes cause my English is not better:KEK::FacePalm:
Thank you! View attachment 2348696
Thank you! I'm glad this game exceeded your expectations.
Isabella is my favourite too. When I created her 3d character and rendered it I was surprised, i wasn't expecting her to look so good:D
And like other point out, I'll try to do something with grammar and typos

Reactions: Yellow Ranger

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well....
Ok, I don't know how many LIs there are in total, but I'm probably not interested in the game: I only see one ending, and I have no interest in choosing between LIs.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Ok, I don't know how many LIs there are in total, but I'm probably not interested in the game: I only see one ending, and I have no interest in choosing between LIs.
There will be 7 Li in total(may even add another :D )

Well you can satisfy everyone, right? That okay. Just not you cup of tea I guess.
Thank for trying out game anyway!

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Well....
Regarding the sister and Barista,
Will there be a separate path for Sister and Barista (like separate route for Sister, separate route for Barista) or is there only harem path for both?

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes