3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Thank guys first of all!
It's good to hear that it was not trash:D even though I was not planning on abandoning game after demo for a unknow time, i think that's necessary and to be honest the only way for me.
Mostly because current quality is not satisfying me, i want better then that. But there is other reasons. If you don't know I'm still 22, just one dude trying to survive in this world kind alone. University started, that mean that i have to pay for it(fuck). and because of that i have to rent an apartment in the city(which is expensive as fuck!) to attend. Because my expenses just growing like hair in my ass I have to start working again. absolutely no free time for me:confused: But I'm still gonna work on this game. I hope we'll meet again in the next chapter!

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hang in there!
It was short but intense and made me want more.

Hope to see more of this in a not so far off future.
Best of luck with the rest of your life!

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
:whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn teaser:cautious::KEK:
Now it's visible how much you have improved your skills; light refletions, playing with reflecting light and playing with focus at background are top notch!
Light on skin looks great, not too bright.
Only thing i could spank you for are her clothes, why she's dressed?:eek::KEK: tom-and-jerry-tom.gif

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Damn teaser:cautious::KEK:
Now it's visible how much you have improved your skills; light refletions, playing with reflecting light and playing with focus at background are top notch!
Light on skin looks great, not too bright.
Only thing i could spank you for are her clothes, why she's dressed?:eek::KEK: View attachment 2244666
Thanks! Im glad if you think I improved the quality

About dressing. She's just shy and don't want to display her "assets" in public(for now:p)

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
So, if everything goes as planned (which I highly doubt), I'll be releasing Chapter 1 this month:p Won't be very big in terms of size but it is what it is.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
So, if everything goes as planned (which I highly doubt), I'll be releasing Chapter 1 this month:p Won't be very big in terms of size but it is what it is.
Did you keep the prologue or have you redone the whole thing? Like I told you, I thought it was more than good enough to keep, so I'm curious.
And... Happy New Year with a Happy New Game!

Reactions: Boobs Lover

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Did you keep the prologue or have you redone the whole thing? Like I told you, I thought it was more than good enough to keep, so I'm curious.
And... Happy New Year with a Happy New Game!
Thank you, and happy new year!
I actually have redone the prologue. Story is same, just added new characters and changed character models(I think they are lot better now). Yeah, maybe it was good enough, but i don't know wasn't satisfied with it

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes