4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I think the idea of scenes without arcs is pretty good for characters that don't fit so snugly with the over arcing story. I just fear that some other fan favourites characters might be shunned with this treatment. I am happy with the way development has gone on and understand that art takes time. Ultimately it is up to the dev and their vision and for them to be this open and involved with their community both paying and freeloaders (like me XD) I can only trust in their judgment as they have delivered great things already.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
If you look a couple posts back the Captain is going on vacation for most of July. So dont expect an update anytime soon or atleast this month.
Well who knows, maybe he'll get bored and do a bit of work on the game during his vacation. Though I never expected the game to be released in July. I figure the earliest we could see a release maybe at the end of August. But more likely sometime in September or October at the latest.

As for Captain adding sex scenes without an overarching story for a character, I don't mind at all for characters like Bonnie. But, I feel like this could also be detrimental in the long run. For instance, what happens if, further down the line Captain decides to upgrade the character from a 'minor' to a 'major' character? Like he or his writer just thought up a pretty sweet story line involving that 'minor' character and they decide to add it into the game. That will throw variables out of whack and you won't be able to use old save files. Of course, this is a hypothetical, but I honestly think every character deserves a chance to have her story told.

But like I could totally see someone like Bonnie being totally into casual sex before she seriously starts to look at the possibility of a relationship.

Reactions: etarg

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Well who knows, maybe he'll get bored and do a bit of work on the game during his vacation. Though I never expected the game to be released in July. I figure the earliest we could see a release maybe at the end of August. But more likely sometime in September or October at the latest.

As for Captain adding sex scenes without an overarching story for a character, I don't mind at all for characters like Bonnie. But, I feel like this could also be detrimental in the long run. For instance, what happens if, further down the line Captain decides to upgrade the character from a 'minor' to a 'major' character? Like he or his writer just thought up a pretty sweet story line involving that 'minor' character and they decide to add it into the game. That will throw variables out of whack and you won't be able to use old save files. Of course, this is a hypothetical, but I honestly think every character deserves a chance to have her story told.

But like I could totally see someone like Bonnie being totally into casual sex before she seriously starts to look at the possibility of a relationship.
I don't think he wants to focus a whole story arc on Bonnie probably because she was the least voted on the poll which is why the Captain suggested this. Also the rest of the characters introduced so far aren't going be side characters the Captain has already said this on his Subscribestar page. Its more for characters introduced in the future so I don't think it will be a problem.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I was pleasantly surprised by this game. Pretty good & casual. Looking forward to next release.

By the way a special shout-out to whoever posted the WT. Really helped finish till latest update. Hope they will continue to do so for the next updates. Appreciate the hint system but the WT was easier.

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I was pleasantly surprised by this game. Pretty good & casual. Looking forward to next release.

By the way a special shout-out to whoever posted the WT. Really helped finish till latest update. Hope they will continue to do so for the next updates. Appreciate the hint system but the WT was easier.
The walkthrough was made by the dev which is why it is so high quality!

Reactions: msleomac

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018

I'm back!
Hey everyone! I'm back. I've been back for a few days, but as soon as I got back from my vacation I had to move into a new apartment so I've also been doing that.

I am getting back to work on build 4 right now and I will go back to posting weekly updates starting next week.

See you then! :)

Reactions: Turkis

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018

I'm back!
Hey everyone! I'm back. I've been back for a few days, but as soon as I got back from my vacation I had to move into a new apartment so I've also been doing that.

I am getting back to work on build 4 right now and I will go back to posting weekly updates starting next week.

Yay weekly updates are back but not until next week.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

I'm back!

That's great news, can't wait to see the next week report and some more teasing photos

manawana

Sep 21, 2020

Yeah I was kind of hoping we could see updates out come out at least 3 times a year but that doesn't seem likely. Like you said the earliest could be the end of August but that's wishful thinking. So it looks like we will get updates only 2 times per year which is unfortunate but the Captain said starting Build 5 side characters will be added so at least we will get 2 women per update now so it will be fine.:)

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I do not think that the devs who take forever to do an update realize that they lose their support. The longer it takes to get an update, the more we forget what happened. And then it is easier to just delete the game

Reactions: DonHudson

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Back to work!

As you know I am working on stills for additional scenes in this update right now.

I think I might make a few more stills for the Aunt's story. The reason for this is that I feel like her story isn't as fleshed out as it could be. I think that adding this one extra interaction would add a lot to her story.

I know it's hard for you guys to give input on this since you haven't seen her story yet so I guess I'm just thinking out loud. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'll think about it more while I finish up still work.

TL;DR:
Stills are being worked on. Thinking about adding an additional scene for the Aunt's story.
Sneak Peak 729.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weekly Update
Back to work!

As you know I am working on stills for additional scenes in this update right now.

I think I might make a few more stills for the Aunt's story. The reason for this is that I feel like her story isn't as fleshed out as it could be. I think that adding this one extra interaction would add a lot to her story.

I know it's hard for you guys to give input on this since you haven't seen her story yet so I guess I'm just thinking out loud. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'll think about it more while I finish up still work.

TL;DR:
Stills are being worked on. Thinking about adding an additional scene for the Aunt's story.
View attachment 1325650
Hell yes! The more extra the better, the next build will be great

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Weekly Update
Back to work!

TL;DR:
View attachment 1325650
Was kind of hoping the Captain would be done with the stills and be on animations by now but if he feels like there needs to be more to the story then its better that he releases the update he is happy with.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Was kind of hoping the Captain would be done with the stills and be on animations by now but if he feels like there needs to be more to the story then its better that he releases the update he is happy with.
Yeah the Cap is still working on the extra stills and thinking about doing more story stills. Im gonna take a guess that the build will probably be out September maybe October.

Reactions: manawana

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Yeah the Cap is still working on the extra stills and thinking about doing more story stills. Im gonna take a guess that the build will probably be out September maybe October.
Yeah you are probably right. I should give up hoping that we will get at least 3 updates per year because of this build comes out on Sept/Oct I know that 3 months wont be enough time for a build.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes