VN Ren'Py Abandoned After the Infection [Episode 2] [Piloo Games]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
It's a shame that a game is discarded because it has an image in the presentation that may be something we probably don't like. Without even playing it and already discarded? Some have very thin skin
Hope the dev is strong enough and won't be put off by certain comments so soon
well if he is not for first time here he must known that this will happend with this content, still he did it.... so i suspect that he doesnt care much about this :)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looking at those tags and the setting for this game. This looks like it might have some dark moment and you know what I'm here for it all.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
First of all, I wish people would read up on what ntr exactly means, instead of misinterpreting the word and bringing it up into every single game thread on this board.

There is a small scene in the beginning of this game indicating that a rape had occurred, rape is not ntr.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
I'm sorry there are no animations yet, but soon ... The game has been up on patreon since yesterday!
Welcome to F95, friend.
Your game looks to be promising and has been added to my watch list for future updates ;)

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
The game needs serious proofreading ... the "English" is illegible in some places ...
I can see a lot of effort was put into this game, and it's good to see a different type of storyline for a change.

But...

I understand that the developers first language is not English, but aside from that fact, in my opinion he definitely needs a proof reader, because a large amount of the story lines in this game make very little sense, in fact before he goes any further with this game he should seriously look into this.

The renders, although quite good are often placed into poses which are not quite correct or are very unnatural looking for the scene at the time.
Also a few of the scenes could do with a bit of brightening up, as some are quite dark and hard to make out.

But apart from all that I would like to see more of this game in the future.

Last edited:

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Graphic Violence, Rape, Apocalypse and Zombie. I'm all in. So far from the preview pics, it looks good. Will definitely look for it in the future.

Reactions: libertypics

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
Katana, gun, and hammer. I'm not sure I'll bet on a blonde)
In general, everything looks very good!

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I'm gonna be very honest with the DEV here, i like the premise of the game. I'm not a fan of rape content, but i get that it was just a scene to set the emotional background of the MC, and his motivation to go forward only to kill the bastard that raped and killed his pregnant wife. But what really killed the mood to even play this release to the end was the English, it was so bad i just could not keep playing. The DEV really needs to get right on that.

Reactions: Classy_Turtle

MadCore

Feb 10, 2018
Well I think
Someone should really come forward and explain that scene clearly
Did MCs wife really got raped
Is there was option to help the wife
And after the rape did MCs wife was alive or she was dead
As under spoiler

Buz some players will not play the game until they know what's that scene is
After that game will be clear for who should try or who should leave the game for good
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm really happy to see a game with hungarian language. Thanks dev. :)

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I wish there was a beginners guide to games on this website. Like: "Things to watch out for when making a game"
They can make whatever game they want, but it'd be good to know what they are in for with the community. Then again, who would have thought that having your wife be raped and murdered in front of you would bother anyone? Let alone the mentioned possible three letter word concerns.

At least it should have been tagged appropriately cause now that I know. I guess "Ignore" is the best option.
Good luck Dev!

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
damn the intro is some purge , covid type stuff goin on. the intro is depressing but intriguing also. imma keep up with it and see how this first update goes.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Well right off the bat, the stat system is a mess. You make evil choices, you get a game over, despite being told you can form your personality between good, neutral, and evil, by the choices you make. Or maybe the dev just didn't want to render those scenes? Idk. But the story isn't awful and the renders look fine despite the darkness which makes it hard to really see anything going on in the scene. I do feel rape is a cop-out theme to make a protagonist angry over someone. The fuckhead murdering her and your baby would be enough to want to go on a rampage and set the scene, the added rape just feels so unnecessary in these games. But it is what it is. The dev should also hire a proofreader since I could barely understand some sentences, and wasn't sure what kind of choices I was making due to the odd way they were written. I am not sure if there will even be a pure asshole path since we get constant game overs for being a dick. A shame, because I thought being a bad guy who kills other bad guys would be kind of cool and fun. Especially in an apocalyptic setting.

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
Download Unofficial Android Port

After the Infection [Episode 1] [Piloo Games]

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
Nice game so far, a little dark on the pictures though. There is no ntr. just a brief history of events

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Well right off the bat, the stat system is a mess. You make evil choices, you get a game over, despite being told you can form your personality between good, neutral, and evil, by the choices you make. Or maybe the dev just didn't want to render those scenes? Idk. But the story isn't awful and the renders look fine despite the darkness which makes it hard to really see anything going on in the scene. I do feel rape is a cop-out theme to make a protagonist angry over someone. The fuckhead murdering her and your baby would be enough to want to go on a rampage and set the scene, the added rape just feels so unnecessary in these games. But it is what it is. The dev should also hire a proofreader since I could barely understand some sentences, and wasn't sure what kind of choices I was making due to the odd way they were written. I am not sure if there will even be a pure asshole path since we get constant game overs for being a dick. A shame, because I thought being a bad guy who kills other bad guys would be kind of cool and fun. Especially in an apocalyptic setting.
Nothing some top military gear can not solve.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I really like it so far, the only thing that needs to get better for me is the English, but that will improve with time and pratice.

Reactions: piloo55
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes