VN Ren'Py Abandoned After the Infection [Episode 2] [Piloo Games]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I personally don't like rape but an attempt to rape where i get to magically swoop in and save the damsel in distress can be sold to me.
Looks interesting though. Will give it a try.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
So is the situation now that the story doesn’t continue after its farm scene, because my own game thanks for playing chapter 1 and things end there. Have you just added pictures here between the story and not continued the story? The menu does read chapter 2, but nothing new comes after the farm and in fact it is shorter than before.

piloo55

Aug 3, 2020
So is the situation now that the story doesn’t continue after its farm scene, because my own game thanks for playing chapter 1 and things end there. Have you just added pictures here between the story and not continued the story? The menu does read chapter 2, but nothing new comes after the farm and in fact it is shorter than before.
What?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Rape only happens in the intro. There is no more Rape during the game, Just graphic Violence.
That's strange in a post apocalyptic setting, you would expect, rape, slavery, and so on. If you are affraid of the anti-ntr crowd just don't rape the main girl/s but this setting isn't the best for vanilla romance.

Reactions: libertypics

piloo55

Aug 3, 2020
That's strange in a post apocalyptic setting, you would expect, rape, slavery, and so on. If you are affraid of the anti-ntr crowd just don't rape the main girl/s but this setting isn't the best for vanilla romance.
This is not only vanilla romance ... the story runs on many threads.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
This is not only vanilla romance ... the story runs on many threads.
So there is no ntr and rape in the game anymore and I can try it ? If you want add ntr in future please put in on the planned tag so people who don't like it can ignore and move on .

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

piloo55

Aug 3, 2020
So there is no ntr and rape in the game anymore and I can try it ? If you want add to ntr please put in on the planned tag and people who don't like it can ignore and move on .
I'm just talking about rape. Does not appear in images. No NTR. But there are bloody violent scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: laeg
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes