VN Ren'Py Abandoned After the Infection [Episode 2] [Piloo Games]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Started to go through this VN - not bad so far - hope the author is true to the NO NTR crap out there and yes I agree with the other guy's comment that I'm not opposed to saving damsels in distress, romance etc....

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Started to go through this VN - not bad so far - hope the author is true to the NO NTR crap out there and yes I agree with the other guy's comment that I'm not opposed to saving damsels in distress, romance etc....
well rape and "ntr" is still there...there is missing renders about it (still canonically happend)

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Just my opinion to the DEV, your putting to many options, (its like every 20 words of text) and most are pointless, Its a good start, story is ok, renders are good ! Just dont destroy it with options every 20 secs of story

creedgeezer

Apr 24, 2019
So did the dev remove/changed the wife got raped?

Well i downloaded the earlier ver(ep1)........

Because i just played it and saw the wife got raped and immediately go here to read some comments...Well mc got ntr'd? Yes because you see mc saw it happening right and then the mc told/think it again and well we("I") got ntr technically right?....Well hoping in this update it changed? I almost dropped it because of that scene...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So did the dev remove/changed the wife got raped?

Well i downloaded the earlier ver(ep1)........

Because i just played it and saw the wife got raped and immediately go here to read some comments...Well mc got ntr'd? Yes because you see mc saw it happening right and then the mc told/think it again and well we("I") got ntr technically right?....Well hoping in this update it changed? I almost dropped it because of that scene...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, the scene isn't getting changed or removed.

It's part of the story.

Reactions: TundraLupus

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
yeah the scene doesn´t got changed but he removed the picture from the rape scene.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Episode 2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Mar 4, 2021
It's a shame that a game is discarded because it has an image in the presentation that may be something we probably don't like. Without even playing it and already discarded? Some have very thin skin
Hope the dev is strong enough and won't be put off by certain comments so soon
Yeah, but they snowflakes will get all craAazy up in arms if someone else points out racism they don't like in an obviously racist game. It appears their hypocrisy knows no bounds. ...But they ain't no daisy.

• Angry
Reactions: Larry2000

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Is chapter 3 live? I see a locked Patreon post saying 'Chapter 3' but not sure if it's an update or just a teaser.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
any good post apocalyptic theme vn ?
i already have wanking dead, red lotus, now and then, world after war and this in my list

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes