Nov 10, 2017
female eyes are a bit bigger than the male ones, if it's this game's art direction why not, just had to get used to it.
other than that it's all good

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
female eyes are a bit bigger than the male ones, if it's this game's art direction why not, just had to get used to it.
other than that it's all good
I think they are a different human species, as the other more-human females have pretty normal eyes (market place girl, Trysta...)..

Nov 10, 2017
hahah fucker's thinking more about what he's about to be done to him that being burned, a true man of culture.

also what do necromancers do? they make the sausage wilt probably? sort of like in the mummy?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
As much as I liked Cressa and consider her my main L.I.,, there's something about Trysta I wouldn't getting to know and maybe bond with and pursue casually as a friend with benefits along with Kyra while Cressa is busy at the mage college. Considering the MC is still out of work officially, I could see him take additional jobs directly from her and slowly build trust and a hard earned friendship bordering on something more if pursued.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Nvm I guess you cant have an opinion without the facepalm fags attackin you. I agree with you to I like Trysta the most out of the girls in this game. Shes got a great character.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Nvm I guess you cant have an opinion without the facepalm fags attackin you. I agree with you to I like Trysta the most out of the girls in this game. Shes got a great character.
And what looks to be a rather impressive rack if going by her armor... :love:

Reactions: Rugerrell6
Jul 21, 2021
I was really into the story but I've stopped playing after realising its just mainly about wooing his childhood love interest. And I don't really like the look of her either so this vn isn't for me. Great work on everything so far. I can tell you've put a lot of time and effort into making this and its appreciated.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I was really into the story but I've stopped playing after realising its just mainly about wooing his childhood love interest. And I don't really like the look of her either so this vn isn't for me. Great work on everything so far. I can tell you've put a lot of time and effort into making this and its appreciated.
It's fair if it's not to your tastes. I'll just say that her story is just a small part of it. There will be numerous optional storylines to play as well as the main storyline, which deals with the war. :)

(Also wooing her is optional)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
So few thoughts just started... normally skip intros but the voice acting was decent and good way to set the odds up for decisions. Also got a good laugh at the messenger staring. But now the bad... and its early so not great at least for me. For most wont care. I have PTSD and sudden unexpected noises (the trumpet jumpscare noise) set me off. For now turned down the volume. Two of those noises suddenly at the start also not effective if you use it often for others that can handle it. Just my two cents. I do like it enough i will continue for now though.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
So few thoughts just started... normally skip intros but the voice acting was decent and good way to set the odds up for decisions. Also got a good laugh at the messenger staring. But now the bad... and its early so not great at least for me. For most wont care. I have PTSD and sudden unexpected noises (the trumpet jumpscare noise) set me off. For now turned down the volume. Two of those noises suddenly at the start also not effective if you use it often for others that can handle it. Just my two cents. I do like it enough i will continue for now though.
I can only apologize, I'll have it fixed in the next update.

Reactions: H1M

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
Shit this was second interesting game today wich was killed by second scene for me... little bit sad that i will not found out if this have good story...good luck with developement

• Angry
Reactions: bruagony

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Shit this was second interesting game today wich was killed by second scene for me... little bit sad that i will not found out if this have good story...good luck with developement
Why was it ruined for you? I'm open to feedback but what you said was incredibly vague.

Anime145

Jan 4, 2020
The game is really good and story is awesome i would love to support the developers but i am not earning right now(in future yes i will)

Few notes for developer :

#This is from my point of view :-

1) animation should loop (as it stops and audio goes on) // though i really like how gallery works.....or you can just stop the audio when animation stops it will make the game look good.
2)pause screen when in main menu :- when i right click the animation keeps playing in background (for me i think it should pause there and continue when we go back to game)
3)codex shows default name of player in Cressa and many others case.
4)It will be even more good if there are more H scenes in up coming future cause right now there are very few.

# As said its from my point of view and the game is definitely worth playing . Thank you for this game.

4.50 star(s) 126 Votes