• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Enjoyed Cressa's story even though it seemed like we could have spent a little more time with her learning self-control while also getting closer/more intimate with the MC (if we chose the romance option) leading up to her being admitted to the mage college. I really liked her character and hope we will see more of her in the future since she played a significant role in the MC's mind coming to rescue and reunite with his childhood best friend and love.

Reactions: Classy Lemon

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Enjoyed Cressa's story even though it seemed like we could have spent a little more time with her learning self-control while also getting closer/more intimate with the MC (if we chose the romance option) leading up to her being admitted to the mage college. I really liked her character and hope we will see more of her in the future since she played a significant role in the MC's mind coming to rescue and reunite with his childhood best friend and love.
Glad you liked it! The 0.2.3 epilogue makes it more clear that she'll still play a role in the main story :)

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Scenes like this are a big turnoff for me. wish they were avoidable. i tried the game and then just deleted it because i was grossed out.
They are completely avoidable. I changed it in v0.1.1 because I realized some had issues with it :)

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I think theres a bug or glitch where I can't play them.
You sure they're unlocked? You need to find them in the game before you can view them in the gallery. They should light up when you mouse over them if they're unlocked. I didn't have an issue when trying.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
You sure they're unlocked? You need to find them in the game before you can view them in the gallery. They should light up when you mouse over them if they're unlocked. I didn't have an issue when trying.
Doesn’t light up.

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Fantastic game. Interesting story and models. The VAs are really good too and well fit to the characters. Fun lore to boot.

Two questions though. Are there currently other girls routes in the game or just Cressa? I assume no because I tried a few options in my playthrough and didn't really see anything different in the codex. Secondly, is there going to be a harem option or just pick a girl? Cressa is cool and all because she has content but I really think Kyra seems like a bro.

I also really like the take on the necromancer church being chill nice guys... well for now who knows where the story goes.

Last edited:

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
Glad you liked it! The 0.2.3 epilogue makes it more clear that she'll still play a role in the main story :)
That's awesome! I really enjoyed her character and the relationship developing there so the transition to "boom she is now out of your hands and off to mage college for several years right after you finally formed a romantic connection" felt pretty jarring. Hope we get to continue progressing her story.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Fantastic game. Interesting story and models. The VAs are really good too and well fit to the characters. Fun lore to boot.

Two questions though. Are there currently other girls routes in the game or just Cressa? I assume no because I tried a few options in my playthrough and didn't really see anything different in the codex. Secondly, is there going to be a harem option or just pick a girl? Cressa is cool and all because she has content but I really think Kyra seems like a bro.

I also really like the take on the necromancer church being chill nice guys... well for now who knows where the story goes.
Glad you liked it! Yes her route is the only one available at the time, I will be adding more routes for other girls in time in addition to continuing the main story, and the current plan is that they'll all be optional. You can choose to romance only one of them or several of them, up to you :)

4.50 star(s) 126 Votes