"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
After the Inferno [v0.2.2] [Classy Lemon] crunched

Original Size PC / Compressed Size Win: 1,26 GB / 292 MB - AfterTheInferno-0.2.2-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 1,23 GB / 281 MB - AfterTheInferno-0.2.2-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,23 GB / 274 MB - AfterTheInferno-0.2.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I'm sure a lot of other people have already said it (I've seen them at a glance), but I'm just piping in to say that the art style is also off-putting to me. The game looks really well done, but it gives off a kind of gay vibe, with the guys looking like doe eyed twinks or something. I've tried to look past it, but it just feel like it's catering to a fetish I don't share. (Maybe it's just the MC? I'm assuming that's supposed to be a male as the MC in the preview images?)

All the best with it, looks great from the preview pics etc... but just not my cup of tea.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I'm sure a lot of other people have already said it (I've seen them at a glance), but I'm just piping in to say that the art style is also off-putting to me. The game looks really well done, but it gives off a kind of gay vibe, with the guys looking like doe eyed twinks or something. I've tried to look past it, but it just feel like it's catering to a fetish I don't share. (Maybe it's just the MC? I'm assuming that's supposed to be a male as the MC in the preview images?)

All the best with it, looks great from the preview pics etc... but just not my cup of tea.
after handjob1_1.jpg
This is the MC

Last edited:
Reactions: phreadom

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
since Creesa is out of the picture for now. does that mean its time for a new game banner?:unsure:

Reactions: m4pII

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
You can't have tried very hard if you still assume that's the MC
Considering that the game says "male protagonist" and keeps showing that character, what am I supposed to think? Seems like poor advertising to me.

I've downloaded the game and will check it out, but seriously, what a crap choice of preview images if that's the case.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Considering that the game says "male protagonist" and keeps showing that character, what am I supposed to think? Seems like poor advertising to me.

I've downloaded the game and will check it out, but seriously, what a crap choice of preview images if that's the case.
I've updated the preview images a little, hope it's a bit clearer :giggle:

Reactions: phreadom

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
was that really the end for cressa? wasn't the whole point of the game to go defend this girl? I feel like it's like what GoT did w/ the white walkers, all the buildup for an epic clash only to kill them all in one battle. I feel like there could be a lot more story for everyone not just her.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
was that really the end for cressa? wasn't the whole point of the game to go defend this girl? I feel like it's like what GoT did w/ the white walkers, all the buildup for an epic clash only to kill them all in one battle. I feel like there could be a lot more story for everyone not just her.
She'll still be involved

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
Hello Classy Lemon. I just want to say you did a great job with this game. Have you ever thought about releasing it on Steam?

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
I've personally been having an issue where it seems like the cinematics/x-scenes aren't playing. Not sure if anyone else has run into it so far.

4.50 star(s) 126 Votes