Who Am i??

Mar 4, 2018
My eyes is as big as the ones the character models have when I saw the intro..

I love it enough that I will mention it to some people.. Keep it up my Dude..

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
And I said: He can talk! The dude from all the games can talk!

Man, loved all the cutscenes, without a doubt the best feature of the game, liked the models used as well, have yet to say no to the big eyed female ones, in my opinion they are just cute

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone else getting black screens where the cutscenes should be?

For example, I keep into the tavern rooms (early game) and get a black screen, then a description of "It's a guy having sex with an Elf". But all I see is *Black Screen*

If I go to the Codex -> Sex Scenes (Or Cutscenes) I see a preview image (which looks like it's "As intended"), but I click on any scene and it's *Black Screen*, with a "Return" Button option.

The game has been enjoyable otherwise. Little gloomy, but a decent story so far.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Anyone else getting black screens where the cutscenes should be?

For example, I keep into the tavern rooms (early game) and get a black screen, then a description of "It's a guy having sex with an Elf". But all I see is *Black Screen*

If I go to the Codex -> Sex Scenes (Or Cutscenes) I see a preview image (which looks like it's "As intended"), but I click on any scene and it's *Black Screen*, with a "Return" Button option.

The game has been enjoyable otherwise. Little gloomy, but a decent story so far.
Hey, could you try the compressed version and see if there are still problems? There's a link in the original post.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Hey, could you try the compressed version and see if there are still problems? There's a link in the original post.
Hey Classy Lemon

I tried both the AfterTheInferno.exe and the AfterTheInferno-32.exe for both the compressed version and the standard version.
No change, same *Black Screen* issue.

I don't know if it will help, but in the Sex Scene gallery, regarding the top middle scene of page 1 (the thumbnail looks like a grey(ish) lady's ass).

This image actually loads to a picture (of cowgirl position) with numbers on the lower left and a next/cum button on the right. IF I click on any buttons I get *Black Screen* and have the same problems as the other scenes, but maybe this one image working will give you a hint?

Best of luck, hope the info helps.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Huh, not sure how I missed this one the first time around, it's pretty damn good, with surprisingly high quality animations. The big, slightly "anime-style" eyes are a little different, but not bad at all.

Also : I demand more elves! And more Kyra and Cressa (yes I know it said her story's done, I don't care, more of the "childhood friend")!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Hey Classy Lemon

I tried both the AfterTheInferno.exe and the AfterTheInferno-32.exe for both the compressed version and the standard version.
No change, same *Black Screen* issue.

I don't know if it will help, but in the Sex Scene gallery, regarding the top middle scene of page 1 (the thumbnail looks like a grey(ish) lady's ass).

This image actually loads to a picture (of cowgirl position) with numbers on the lower left and a next/cum button on the right. IF I click on any buttons I get *Black Screen* and have the same problems as the other scenes, but maybe this one image working will give you a hint?

Best of luck, hope the info helps.
Thanks, I'll take a look at it. Glad you liked the rest of the game at least :)

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Huh, not sure how I missed this one the first time around, it's pretty damn good, with surprisingly high quality animations. The big, slightly "anime-style" eyes are a little different, but not bad at all.

Also : I demand more elves! And more Kyra and Cressa (yes I know it said her story's done, I don't care, more of the "childhood friend")!
Only her main storyline is over. She'll still be showing up, don't worry :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Frae

Oct 1, 2017
Whats with the fucking jump scares? Im tempted to rate this 1 star already, 2 jump scares within 5 mins of starting the game?

Make it 3 jump scares 10 mins into starting.

Last edited:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Whats with the fucking jump scares? Im tempted to rate this 1 star already, 2 jump scares within 5 mins of starting the game?

Make it 3 jump scares 10 mins into starting.
Those are the only ones, promise :)

MystrageX

Apr 24, 2020
Great game so far, only the text needs some better spacing so words don't bleed together.
and some words look like they have extra spaces, like the word weather looked like (w eat her) in game.
I don't know if these are typos or because of font choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Great game so far, only the text needs some better spacing so words don't bleed together.
and some words look like they have extra spaces, like the word weather looked like (w eat her) in game.
I don't know if these are typos or because of font choice.
Thanks man! That's a font issue, I'll see if I can fix it up a bit :)

• Love
Reactions: MystrageX

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
I just started playing it right now (like right now), I have barely played for 5 minutes but let me just say as far as first impressions go, it was one of the best.
I am hoping it keeps up with the expectations as I play more xD
Will drop a review once I am done.

4.50 star(s) 127 Votes