Jun 6, 2021
So you play as a white haired sword for hire betrayed by his own to a degree, during the invasion of a massive empire and are chasing after a mage? I swear this is close to something else I've played...still baller though. Enjoyed that twist at the end of the current version.

Reactions: Classy Lemon

Green Hills

Apr 11, 2021
Classy Lemon this game is uncommonly good. I'm especially impressed with the voice acting. It's extremely difficult to get the right subtleties to a scene when there is just a microphone in front of your face. Did you hire someone with experience or have naturally talented friend(s)? Do a thousand takes?

Your scenes are also very well-rendered and the story is interesting. You've put enough work into character facial expression, scene design and body language to make them "real." I already care about them, and you nailed the atmosphere I think you are trying to create. Everything comes together perfectly.

I checked out 0.1.3 just to see if it was worth following and accidentally played the entire thing. When 0.1.3 ended I blinked with surprise and realized a few hours had passed. I had been totally sucked in without noticing. Wow.

I'm impressed, this is really good!

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Classy Lemon this game is uncommonly good. I'm especially impressed with the voice acting. It's extremely difficult to get the right subtleties to a scene when there is just a microphone in front of your face. Did you hire someone with experience or have naturally talented friend(s)? Do a thousand takes?

Your scenes are also very well-rendered and the story is interesting. You've put enough work into character facial expression, scene design and body language to make them "real." I already care about them, and you nailed the atmosphere I think you are trying to create. Everything comes together perfectly.

I checked out 0.1.3 just to see if it was worth following and accidentally played the entire thing. When 0.1.3 ended I blinked with surprise and realized a few hours had passed. I had been totally sucked in without noticing. Wow.

I'm impressed, this is really good!
Thanks man, really glad you liked it! :giggle:

And yes, I'm hiring experienced voice actors for the project.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Version 0.2.1 has been released for the public! I've updated the links in the original post.

I hope you enjoy your experience, and do consider supporting me on my social media! :giggle:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Version 0.2.1 has been released for the public! I've updated the links in the original post.

I hope you enjoy your experience, and do consider supporting me on my social media! :giggle:
Hmm, why doesn't the game appear on the list of latest updates?

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Overview kind of reminds me of Chronicles of the Black Company books. Ill give it a shot when I get time.

asdvtest

Dec 31, 2019
Merc company? Pretty protag? All you're missing is a 2h sword wielding guy with a crossbow arm and you've got the perfect dark fantasy on your hands.

Reactions: m4pII

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
"All sex scenes except for the very first prologue scene are avoidable. "
Will try it soon.

Thanks for the warning and good luck.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Croak, (lmao) I could give a rats patootie about the eyes being large, RED BROWN, that glow in the dark (maybe), what really is strange to me is if that is the MC (will play shortly haven't downloaded it yet) he looks very effeminate, any person that performs physical combat, and is prepared, I performed martial arts, taking courses, dance, gymnastics, your face and body reflect the endurance and training, this guy looks like a sixteen year old girl in the photo. Well it turns out the MC is not the pictured one which by the way is a girl. Strange to have a MC of fighting age appear with white hair that has a obviously fake wig even with the plasticy overlay still showing, the dev needs to improve the graphics...
Jackie Chan and Michelle Yeoh both looked young and peaceful in their prime. This is a work of fantasy; but talk about judging a book by it's cover?!... very effeminate, sixteen year old girl, fake wig, the dev needs to improve the graphics...

Apparently, your post talks up the fact that you have spent a lot of time training your body... that's good, just a shame that you mind is so weak and undisciplined.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
And after that rant... wonderful game, Classy Lemons... some good voiced scenes, some great writing and story-telling. So much promise! I found it a very thoughtful and well-planned beginning. I really like the way you have begun to create a world of love, betrayal, sub-plots and lore. Oh, and I liked the eyes, in all their various detail. Really great start.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
After the Inferno [v0.2.1] [Classy Lemon] crunched

Original Size PC / Compressed Size Win: 1,25 GB / 246 MB - AfterTheInferno-0.2-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 1,22 GB / 235 MB - AfterTheInferno-0.2-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,22 GB / 228 MB - AfterTheInferno-0.2-mac-crunched.zip

The filename says 0.2 but it is 0.2.1!

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 128 Votes