dace22

Aug 7, 2016
A really great start here mate, I must admit I did not exspect much as I went into it , everything is done well the animation , the story , even the baground charecters as a lover of Sandbox games it is what I miss from alot of them is interactivity from npc's , most games just use them as bagdrops and what you have done with them are amazing "please keep this up" , plus the implimentation of "memories" is golden, I can't wait to see where you take this :D 5/5 clearly.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
A really great start here mate, I must admit I did not exspect much as I went into it , everything is done well the animation , the story , even the baground charecters as a lover of Sandbox games it is what I miss from alot of them is interactivity from npc's , most games just use them as bagdrops and what you have done with them are amazing "please keep this up" , plus the implimentation of "memories" is golden, I can't wait to see where you take this :D 5/5 clearly.
Thanks man! :)

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I just saw it.
"Sex scenes now warn you which kinks are included, and you can choose to avoid them or not."

Seriously? Will there be a list of all the kinks before each sex scene?)
Or only the most "contradictory" ones?

And can I ask about the modified dialogue? What is the difference?
- Dialogue in first cutscene is slightly changed. (After the intro cinematic.)

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I just saw it.
"Sex scenes now warn you which kinks are included, and you can choose to avoid them or not."

Seriously? Will there be a list of all the kinks before each sex scene?)
Or only the most "contradictory" ones?

And can I ask about the modified dialogue? What is the difference?
- Dialogue in first cutscene is slightly changed. (After the intro cinematic.)
Hey! Kinks are mentioned before scenes for now but that's just temporary. I always planned to make scenes avoidable but I'll add a less clumsy solution for that in the near future.

She no longer says "I can vouch for that," other than that it's the same.

Reactions: m4pII

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
One of the solutions could be to have Dev and his love interest discuss what they want to do before or during sex (like normal people do in real life). Like "Would you like to try anal?" or "Are you into blah blah blah?". Devran can then answer yes or no. If yes, the next animation will include the kink and if no they can chose something else or not have sex with this person.

Reactions: m4pII

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
One of the solutions could be to have Dev and his love interest discuss what they want to do before or during sex (like normal people do in real life). Like "Would you like to try anal?" or "Are you into blah blah blah?". Devran can then answer yes or no. If yes, the next animation will include the kink and if no they can chose something else or not have sex with this person.
Yeah, that is most likely how I will do it.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Hey! Kinks are mentioned before scenes for now but that's just temporary. I always planned to make scenes avoidable but I'll add a less clumsy solution for that in the near future.

She no longer says "I can vouch for that," other than that it's the same.
Thank you. I understood you)
I have my own opinion on this, and I think you know it. But I am sure you will find the best solution.

One of the solutions could be to have Dev and his love interest discuss what they want to do before or during sex (like normal people do in real life). Like "Would you like to try anal?" or "Are you into blah blah blah?". Devran can then answer yes or no. If yes, the next animation will include the kink and if no they can chose something else or not have sex with this person
Yes, this is done in most games. They just fit them into the dialogues.

Warnings are only placed on the most controversial kinks.

Reactions: Classy Lemon

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Classy Lemon This game has potential, but the amount of wallowing and self-pity really shatters the image of a seasoned mercenary captain the dev is trying to convey. Such a boy with a weak stomach and weak will be skewered and gutted on the first day alone, let alone lead a company of battle hardened, seasoned men. If you are going through with such characterization, then at least change the plot to portray him as the green boy that he is, not a captain of a mercenary band. If you would like some inspirations about how a battle hardened mercenary captain would behave, then I recommend trying out and playing a game called Battle Brothers, which is a game about playing a mercenary captain managing a mercenary band in a low fantasy setting. They really get the attitude of mercenaries right, as the line separating a mercenary company from a rag tag band of vagabonds and cutthroats is often blurry and non-existent.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Classy Lemon This game has potential, but the amount of wallowing and self-pity really shatters the image of a seasoned mercenary captain the dev is trying to convey. Such a boy with a weak stomach and weak will be skewered and gutted on the first day alone, let alone lead a company of battle hardened, seasoned men. If you are going through with such characterization, then at least change the plot to portray him as the green boy that he is, not a captain of a mercenary band. If you would like some inspirations about how a battle hardened mercenary captain would behave, then I recommend trying out and playing a game called Battle Brothers, which is a game about playing a mercenary captain managing a mercenary band in a low fantasy setting. They really get the attitude of mercenaries right, as the line separating a mercenary company from a rag tag band of vagabonds and cutthroats is often blurry and non-existent.
Thanks for the feedback and for the advice, taking it into account!

Reactions: JC07

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
New update, version 0.1.3! You can now name your character. (Default name remains Devran.) If you've already completed the existing part of the game and don't wish to start over, you will have the option to change the name at the start of the upcoming content.

ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).gif

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Getting some serious Holdo vibes from Trysta. A Commander who just says 'trust me there is a plan' and nothing more isn't worthy of trust.

Edit: Still a shitty Commander but at least her plan actually worked.

I noticed a lot of black screens with a skip at the top right. Is that intended or did something go wrong?

Last edited:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I noticed a lot of black screens with a skip at the top right. Is that intended or did something go wrong?
I'll have to look that up, cutscenes are supposed to be playing. May I ask if you could see any cutscenes whatsoever?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I'll have to look that up, cutscenes are supposed to be playing. May I ask if you could see any cutscenes whatsoever?
I believe the only one that played the first time through for me was the sex scene with Grissa. I went back to check others and it was hit or miss. Mostly miss unless I made a save during the black screen and reloaded it.

Even without them its been quite enjoyable thus far with a suitably tense cliffhanger. I admit her caginess about what she does for money made me go to a dark place that I hope doesn't prove to the case though.

4.50 star(s) 127 Votes