Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I believe the only one that played the first time through for me was the sex scene with Grissa. I went back to check others and it was hit or miss. Mostly miss unless I made a save during the black screen and reloaded it.

Even without them its been quite enjoyable thus far with a suitably tense cliffhanger. I admit her caginess about what she does for money made me go to a dark place that I hope doesn't prove to the case though.
Thanks for the info, I'll try working on a fix. Glad you enjoyed it regardless!

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Getting some serious Holdo vibes from Trysta. A Commander who just says 'trust me there is a plan' and nothing more isn't worthy of trust.

Edit: Still a shitty Commander but at least her plan actually worked.

I noticed a lot of black screens with a skip at the top right. Is that intended or did something go wrong?
I think in this case it worked, on two levels. First is the "need to know" reason, and she explained her reason (maybe could have been explained better but it was understandable enough). Second is that it is a good way to get the desired reaction from MC.
Of course, it would also be nice if instead of "trust me", take that away, and just focus on "just do this" (very specific, small-scale plan).

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
After the Inferno [v0.1.3] [Classy Lemon] crunched

Original Size PC / Compressed Size Win: 895 MB / 193 MB - AfterTheInferno-0.1.3-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 865 MB / 182 MB - AfterTheInferno-0.1.3-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 860 MB / 176 MB - AfterTheInferno-0.1.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
After the Inferno [v0.1.3] [Classy Lemon] crunched

Original Size PC / Compressed Size Win: 895 MB / 193 MB - AfterTheInferno-0.1.3-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 865 MB / 182 MB - AfterTheInferno-0.1.3-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 860 MB / 176 MB - AfterTheInferno-0.1.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): Workupload - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Thank you very much, Circlejerker! :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Is that a good thing?
Yeah, It's a series of dark fantasy novels based on a band of mercenaries.
Now the game is really promising, it has its own style which is rare in the sea of 3D games.
My only complain is the MC. He's a hardened mercenary, he shouldn't give a rat ass about traitors.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Nice work, we rarely see anything from Daz beyond the super basic pivot animations. I like the story so far, and I thought the small cutscenes interspersed through the story was a nice touch. I was impressed that you even went through the trouble of making a codex along with Crusader Kings-esque maps of the kingdoms. Wishing you the best of luck in this project.
Thanks man, really glad you liked it!

Reactions: kfrazer099

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Yeah, It's a series of dark fantasy novels based on a band of mercenaries.
Now the game is really promising, it has its own style which is rare in the sea of 3D games.
My only complain is the MC. He's a hardened mercenary, he shouldn't give a rat ass about traitors.
Best way to keep the troops in line is you deal with traitors in quick and ruthless way that will stop the rest of the dogs from running or you can go the Caesar way and pardon them and bring them back into the fold and keep a eye on the ring leaders that started it and send them on the most dangerous missions and put them in the most lethal spots in the shield wall.

Praenuntius

Mar 31, 2020
how do you write something, when you're left speechless... Well I try, it won't be more stupid than usual.

I didn't expect much as I started the game to be honest, but so far it's awesome.

From the Intro to the characters, it turned out really really well. I love the jokes, even when it is something silly like the sound of the messenger who stands to attention or the handmovement of an "occupied" guy who shoos you away, it's just on point.

The Codex shows how much thinking went into the whole story even before developing and the animations are great and clearly different from the average three second loops for sex scenes you find in most games, which just want the "animated" tag.

It's early in the game, but when it stays like this, with the music, voice over etc. it's becoming one the best games here imo.

But Classy Lemon you know that you deserve a sinister punishment for that cliffhanger, right? And I'm not talking about demon ducks chasing you! :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
how do you write something, when you're left speechless... Well I try, it won't be more stupid than usual.

I didn't expect much as I started the game to be honest, but so far it's awesome.

From the Intro to the characters, it turned out really really well. I love the jokes, even when it is something silly like the sound of the messenger who stands to attention or the handmovement of an "occupied" guy who shoos you away, it's just on point.

The Codex shows how much thinking went into the whole story even before developing and the animations are great and clearly different from the average three second loops for sex scenes you find in most games, which just want the "animated" tag.

It's early in the game, but when it stays like this, with the music, voice over etc. it's becoming one the best games here imo.

But Classy Lemon you know that you deserve a sinister punishment for that cliffhanger, right? And I'm not talking about demon ducks chasing you! :ROFLMAO:
Thank you so much, man! Comments like this really make it all worth it, really glad you liked it :giggle:

Reactions: Praenuntius

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
hey, just came across this thread and am wondering if I should check it out, or wait until the next version of the game is out? is it updating soon, and will the update break saves? Previews look really neat!

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
hey, just came across this thread and am wondering if I should check it out, or wait until the next version of the game is out? is it updating soon, and will the update break saves? Previews look really neat!
As far as I understand, the update will be released in about a week or two.
The public version, if there are no leaks, will be released in about a month and a half.

I would play now)

Reactions: badnboujee

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
That's fair, I realise it's not for everyone. Thanks for your comment!
Croak, (lmao) I could give a rats patootie about the eyes being large, RED BROWN, that glow in the dark (maybe), what really is strange to me is if that is the MC (will play shortly haven't downloaded it yet) he looks very effeminate, any person that performs physical combat, and is prepared, I performed martial arts, taking courses, dance, gymnastics, your face and body reflect the endurance and training, this guy looks like a sixteen year old girl in the photo. Well it turns out the MC is not the pictured one which by the way is a girl. Strange to have a MC of fighting age appear with white hair that has a obviously fake wig even with the plasticy overlay still showing, the dev needs to improve the graphics...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 41shadox
4.50 star(s) 127 Votes