DarmokJalad

Aug 26, 2021
Is the game over so soon? I thought it was gonna take another year or two
Probably because the dev wasn't getting enough in patron donations to keep working on the same game so he has to try something else, it doesn't make sense to keep working on something that isn't getting enough traction.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Probably because the dev wasn't getting enough in patron donations to keep working on the same game so he has to try something else, it doesn't make sense to keep working on something that isn't getting enough traction.
Dunno. The game seems rather finished to me. The plot ties up neatly and everything.

Reactions: Redd23

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Thank you everyone for helping me reach 50 ratings! 22nd highest rated completed game out of more than 5000 is something to be proud of I reckon.

My next game is nearing its release. The first version will be out in a week or two and will be free for everyone at day 1, then I'm going back to the early access system.

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
Same, I finished it two days ago and was astounded by how good it was from it's story, to characters and to its animations. And most importantly, unlike so many completed games on this site, this one didn't feel rushed at all with its endings. Well done dev for this.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've played the whole game for the first time during the last 3 days.
All in all I liked it. The story was interesting, full of action and adventure, as well as with the perfect touch of humour.
There was a lot of work behind that lore. It's very original, paying a lot of attention to detail.
Those cinematics are impressive, arguably the best in any game from this site that I have played so far (I repeat: that I have played).
Honestly, with the little money the dev is making on Patreon I can't grasp how they can afford to produce those videos and animations and also pay for some voice acting. That's great.

Now the cons.
- I hate this type of game mechanics that we can find in many games. I mean this kind of useless map where you click on different places just to choose the order in which you will see the scenes. It's boring, annoying, stupid...

- It takes an eternity for any button or object (or whatever it is that I want to click on) to highlight when I hover the mouse pointer over it. In other words, you have to place the mouse pointer over something and then wait until the game allows you to click on it. This is the first time I've encountered this problem in any Renpy game and it's a true pain. (Btw I downloaded the dev's new game Projekt Passion to check it this was also a problem there and it isn't; so there must be something weird about this game.)

- Sex scenes are terrible. Don't get me wrong: in principle, the animations are more than ok. But it's a shame that all sex scenes feel disconnected from the actual game, from the actual story. They just pop up, with little preparation, with no sensuality, no teasing, no nothing. And then they just consist of one or two robotic animations repeating from different angles at incredible speed. They are repetitive, cold, and totally lacking any sexiness whatsoever. The same applies to the sex scene right at the beginning of Projekt Passion. That's a shame.

- In reality, the MC doesn't give a fuck about any of the girls. The devs strived to establish a connection between him and the girls but in my opinion they failed. The relationships are superficial and forced, or at least that's how I felt. Indeed, that's one of the typical consequences of this sort of game mechanics. To put it differently: the overall story sucked me in, but the different fragmented stories with the females did not.

So I'm torn. I liked it but at the same time it left a bittersweet taste.
That's why I'd rather not write a review, because I'd like to give it 3.5 stars, but since that's not possible I'd surely end up giving it 3 stars and that would probably be unfair too. I wouldn't be able to bring myself give it 4 stars despite the gorgeous cinematics.

Last edited:

Delita Heiral

Apr 25, 2022
Overall I'm impressed, was pretty good! Is there a place where people make their signatures to show support to certain games? I'd like to make one of Izumi or the moon elf girl, they're probably my two favorite girls from any game I've played off this site so far.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Overall I'm impressed, was pretty good! Is there a place where people make their signatures to show support to certain games? I'd like to make one of Izumi or the moon elf girl, they're probably my two favorite girls from any game I've played off this site so far.
Glad you liked it! I'd offer to make a few signatures myself but I'm afraid I don't have the time for it right now. In the meantime I can recommend checking out this thread

https://f95zone.to/threads/gfx-request-thread.57341/

DavidF1970

May 3, 2021
Why does my game end when he is lying in the field after bonking the ghost? She says I hope it's enough and then it goes to main menu that's a weird finish no final battle or anything? I completed all the storylines and got the good endings so what should the ending be?

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Why does my game end when he is lying in the field after bonking the ghost? She says I hope it's enough and then it goes to main menu that's a weird finish no final battle or anything? I completed all the storylines and got the good endings so what should the ending be?
Yeah there should be more after that. Could you go to About in the menu and check which version it is near the top? It should say Version 1.0 but it sounds to me like you may have version 0.6.

Alternatively you could go to the Cutscenes menu and see how many cutscenes there are on the last page. There should be 5 in the correct version.

Reactions: j_blackbass

DavidF1970

May 3, 2021
Yeah there should be more after that. Could you go to About in the menu and check which version it is near the top? It should say Version 1.0 but it sounds to me like you may have version 0.6.

Alternatively you could go to the Cutscenes menu and see how many cutscenes there are on the last page. There should be 5 in the correct version.
It says it is version 1.0

Downloaded the up to date version

DavidF1970

May 3, 2021
It says it is version 1.0

Downloaded the up to date version
Have uninstalled and reinstalled it on Android and get the exact same problem it stops at the same place. And yes it does say version 1.0 in the about section, and it has the 5 unseen parts locked

4.50 star(s) 126 Votes