FluffyBunny18

Aug 4, 2017
Wasn't expecting much when this first appeared but this was a very good game. And it's always nice when something is released and finished in a pretty short time frame. Looking forward to whatever is next.

By the way, can't get the gallery unlocker to download. When I click on it, it just takes me to a page that says:

init 9999 python:
original_getattribute = type(persistent).__getattribute__
def patched_getattribute(self, name):
if "Scene" in name:
return True
return original_getattribute(self, name)
type(persistent).__getattribute__ = patched_getattribute

Anyone place to download it?

Last edited:

WhatAmIEvenDoing

Feb 4, 2020
Pretty solid overall. Probably one of 4 titles I've ever actually finished playing.

My only critique, which is odd considering where I'm at. Would be that the closer to the ending you get, the more you're bombarded with sexual offers. Not that they're bad by any means, just the first half is slow paced, that it threw me off slightly.

I also think After the Inferno has some of that comedic timing that Eternum is chock full of. I hope you keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Pretty solid overall. Probably one of 4 titles I've ever actually finished playing.

My only critique, which is odd considering where I'm at. Would be that the closer to the ending you get, the more you're bombarded with sexual offers. Not that they're bad by any means, just the first half is slow paced, that it threw me off slightly.

I also think After the Inferno has some of that comedic timing that Eternum is chock full of. I hope you keep up the good work!
I am aware of that issue, it's something I'm aiming to improve on in my new project, and I think I'm doing good so far. Thanks for your words :giggle:

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
I'm really glad I found your game. I enjoyed pretty much all aspects of it. Those were some of the best animations I've seen in these games/VNs. Really smooth, believable body movement/reactions. Most animations in other games I've seen things almost react in the reverse motion that they should. Yours were very well done. Lots of little details in your animations that others don't include. I can only imagine the time it took for you to get those results. I've dabbled a little trying to learn. It's not easy. I also enjoyed the story itself. The voice acting was a great surprise and well done. The only small issue I had was the size of the eyes on female characters, but I kinda got used to it by the end.

• Red Heart

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I'm really glad I found your game. I enjoyed pretty much all aspects of it. Those were some of the best animations I've seen in these games/VNs. Really smooth, believable body movement/reactions. Most animations in other games I've seen things almost react in the reverse motion that they should. Yours were very well done. Lots of little details in your animations that others don't include. I can only imagine the time it took for you to get those results. I've dabbled a little trying to learn. It's not easy. I also enjoyed the story itself. The voice acting was a great surprise and well done. The only small issue I had was the size of the eyes on female characters, but I kinda got used to it by the end.
Really glad you liked it, thanks man! :giggle:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Yeah what's with every woman having FROG eyes anyway, is this trying to imitate Japanese manga or something odd like that...it works there...it looks alien here.

jamesonwulf

May 11, 2018
Hey, I'm having a problem pertaining the sound in cutscenes and video's in your game.

The sound of cutscenes or videos that have their own audio build in don't play. I can see the the video and hear an intermittent cracking and popping noise but any other sound of the video is silent. I can hear the separate audio of the game like the music tracks or ambiant sounds, but not the one included in the webm file of the cutscene.
I extracted the archives and played the videos on my media player and there the sound was perfectly clear but in game it failed to be audible.

I'm playing your game on windows 7. Any help would be apreciated

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Hey, I'm having a problem pertaining the sound in cutscenes and video's in your game.

The sound of cutscenes or videos that have their own audio build in don't play. I can see the the video and hear an intermittent cracking and popping noise but any other sound of the video is silent. I can hear the separate audio of the game like the music tracks or ambiant sounds, but not the one included in the webm file of the cutscene.
I extracted the archives and played the videos on my media player and there the sound was perfectly clear but in game it failed to be audible.

I really wish I had a good answer for you, I've been researching whether it has to do with the engine but I can't find anything and it's not something I'm able to reproduce for troubleshooting I'm afraid.

Reactions: jamesonwulf

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019

i dont know if the new ren'py works with windows 7...but check your audio drivers and codecs for sure, if that doesn't work you can try downloading it again?

Reactions: jamesonwulf

smiley_gaming

Jan 14, 2021
I'm going to give up my chat cherry to this game. I absolutely loved it. Honestly, I actually enjoyed the game way more than I expected after slogging through so much material on this site. I am going to throw some bucks to the creator because this content was phenomenal. Is it a fap-fest? Not really, as there is an actual story to follow, with actual progress between sexy scenes. The game is linear and progression is not complicated at all, but that story is so enticing and enjoyable. I wanted to know what happened next and looked forward to the next conflicts.

The animations were smooth, but the scenes were mainly outside the user's control with no way to change between views. Instead the scene is curated to the viewer with predetermined times between automatic view changes. Not a huge problem, but may detract from some who only want to see a scene from a specific perspective.

The character models always seemed well detailed, with different and unique scenes and backgrounds rather than reusing "Cave Restuarant #1" from every other game. The female eyes that have been beaten to death in this thread are very easy to overlook as you get immersed in the game itself and dig into each character's story lines. This one jarring characteristic is probably the only thing I would actually want to change. Also, there are actual voiced scenes, not just "ooh, ahh, ugh" noises - although those are there too.

Are there some plot points that could use fleshing out? Sure. Would I want to see some of the extra characters introduced as having a little more utility? Absolutely. But the game feels right as it comes to the ending. I'm not unsatisfied, and certainly not disappointed. Kudos to Lemon.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
After trying the newest game from the developer I saw that this was a previous one and I'm quite impressed with the quality. I really enjoyed the epic story in this one but man I just can't take the female characters seriously, males look detailed and perfectly fine but then the look of every female except the elves is ruined by looking like an anime character that doesn't belong here at all.

I still loved the game but "Projekt: Passion" is shaping up to be better in every aspect.

HappySausage

Nov 13, 2020
What's up with the massive eyes of the female characters? It makes every one of them look autistic...and that's some sick fetish right there, one that I'm not into...rest of the game looks great though...but I'm hesitant to try it out because of those damned eyes...

Reactions: mrttao

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
What's up with the massive eyes of the female characters? It makes every one of them look autistic
Um....Autistic people do not have massive eyes. Me, and every other person with Autism I know have normal sized eyes. What are you smoking? :unsure:
As for the anime style large eyes on the ladies here, I enjoy that art style very much. I think they look great. :love:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It runs like a turtle on my laptop. I don't have this issue with other games. Not sure what's causing that, but it's barely playable. I scroll the mouse over a button, and it takes a couple seconds for it to highlight, so I can click on it, then when I click on it, it takes a couple seconds to kick in.
I like to art. The videos are cool. The story is cool. It's actually pretty well written, compared to other games on here.
Just wish it wasn't so slow.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
can the hero join the baddies, rather have a change of aligment from Good to Corrupt?. Can the Hero get cursed and turn into a Heroine. "smirk". Just being factious...or am I? LOL.

4.50 star(s) 126 Votes