Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It started nice but sex scenes are a joke - cool but short animations without any forplay or actual story that leads to scenes.
I said a couple similar things a few months ago:

(...)

- Sex scenes are terrible. Don't get me wrong: in principle, the animations are more than ok. But it's a shame that all sex scenes feel disconnected from the actual game, from the actual story. They just pop up, with little preparation, with no sensuality, no teasing, no nothing. And then they just consist of one or two robotic animations repeating from different angles at incredible speed. They are repetitive, cold, and totally lacking any sexiness whatsoever. The same applies to the sex scene right at the beginning of Projekt Passion. That's a shame.

- In reality, the MC doesn't give a fuck about any of the girls. The devs strived to establish a connection between him and the girls but in my opinion they failed. The relationships are superficial and forced, or at least that's how I felt. Indeed, that's one of the typical consequences of this sort of game mechanics. To put it differently: the overall story sucked me in, but the different fragmented stories with the females did not.

(...)
That being said, I disagree with an important part of what you said: there's an interesting overarching story that makes this game worth playing. The girls' stories feel disconnected, but the main story is really good.
And animations are absolutely amazing too.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

Carmichael

May 6, 2018
I said a couple similar things a few months ago:

That being said, I disagree with an important part of what you said: there's an interesting overarching story that makes this game worth playing. The girls' stories feel disconnected, but the main story is really good.
And animations are absolutely amazing too.
Maybe I'll give it another go with lower expectation to explore main story. I must say that reviews and rating didn't prepare me for such low quality of girls stories and interactions.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Maybe I'll give it another go with lower expectation to explore main story. I must say that reviews and rating didn't prepare me for such low quality of girls stories and interactions.
Bro, if the story's not for you then you shouldn't feel forced to play it, not everyone's gonna like it and that's fine. Life's too short to spend time on things you don't enjoy, just play any of the other games here that might be a better fit for you

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Bro, if the story's not for you then you shouldn't feel forced to play it, not everyone's gonna like it and that's fine. Life's too short to spend time on things you don't enjoy, just play any of the other games here that might be a better fit for you
I mean, it's not like it's an original story, like IDK, maybe some teen, who lost his father, and has to help his family find money and sex.... Oh, wait.

Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
Does anyone have an idea roughly how long it takes to complete the game? Not necessarily 100% but certainly the vast majority of the available content.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
What is the difference between the 32bit and 64bit versions?
The last 32bit full sized x86 CPU was manufactured in 2006. (there was a small stint of x86 32bit based tablet/cellphone CPU made by intel that went nowhere).

However microsoft tricked some suckers into buying 32bit version of their OS ever since.
Sticking people with an OS that was obsolete the day it was bought. And requiring you to repurchase windows if you want to upgrade from 32bit to 64bit.

According to steam survey, 32bit windows users comprise a fraction of a percent, and actually are significantly less than even linux users.

32bit has worse security
3/8th as many math registers (which vary on their usfulness. from no different to up to 500% faster depending on program. hashcalcs and browsers are among the heavy users. games usually gain very little performance).
also using more than 4GB of ram (system total, or per program) on 32bit requires something called PAE which microsoft has limited only to enterprise server edition.
This is actually relevant as modern video games do require more than 4GB of ram for the game itself.

32bit is also much more prone to crash. this has been noted by nvidia and microsoft. they are unsure why. but have various theories as to why.

Literally nobody should use 32bit in 2022

If you are stuck with a 32bit windows.
I recommend either pirating the 64bit version of it or switching to linux.

Reactions: wiwem71072

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
What amazing game, really good humor, amazing renders, only little sad part is that some of the girls don't follow the mc, i wonder when the 2 game will come.

Reactions: TheDevian

Isseikings

Jan 3, 2022
Hi guys, I decide to create a walkthrough mod for this one. This mod will help you to be able to reach the best outcome for each storyline. This is an interesting game and I hope that Classy Lemon approve me to share this mod. This mod should be compatible with gallery ones. Due to being a newbie and lack of experience, this mod may have some problems and if you find some bugs, please do not hesitate to contact me or reply to this post. Thanks!!
P/s: Updated to Final version
View attachment 1647424 View attachment 1647432 View attachment 1647435
Hi, how can use this on android?

4.50 star(s) 126 Votes