oiks

Jan 12, 2020
one of the funniest part is when mc saw cressa talking to the Guard, and mc was like "i can't pressure her" Because Mc was really curious about something that Cressa hide from him, but after arriving at the tavern, the only 5 answer choices available were "who was that?"

Damn it really got me

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I went through this novel slowly, savoring every single detail from the art, renderings, animation, story, dialog, and voice acting.
VERY well done in all aspects.
On the first run, I did everything correctly to ensure a good ending, which I received.

Then I went back in again and did the polar opposite to...well to force myself to suffer through the bad ending.
My heart paid that price, but it was needed.

Classy Lemon is a developer that deserves recognition, followers, and support, so make it happen, since you clearly will not be disappointed.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Hi guys, I decide to create a walkthrough mod for this one. This mod will help you to be able to reach the best outcome for each storyline. This is an interesting game and I hope that Classy Lemon approve me to share this mod. This mod should be compatible with gallery ones. Due to being a newbie and lack of experience, this mod may have some problems and if you find some bugs, please do not hesitate to contact me or reply to this post. Thanks!!
P/s: Updated to Final version
View attachment 1647424 View attachment 1647432 View attachment 1647435
After the Inferno's v1.0.1 update just came out on Steam; is the walkthrough mod updated for it?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Holy Sh*t:eek::PogChamp::PogChamp::WaitWhat: How is this game available for free in Steam? Sigh, I found out too late otherwise could have nominated it for one of the Steam award. I wouldn't mind paying a few dollars for support and appreciation,

If this is not a great game then, I don't know what is. Kudos to Classy Leamon, the developer, nont only for making this game, sharing it and made it available for free in Steam for months now.

I still owe this game a review though, which I will in due time, hopefully soon. Cheers.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Holy Sh*t:eek::PogChamp::PogChamp::WaitWhat: How is this game available for free in Steam? Sigh, I found out too late otherwise could have nominated it for one of the Steam award. I wouldn't mind paying a few dollars for support and appreciation,

If this is not a great game then, I don't know what is. Kudos to Classy Leamon, the developer, nont only for making this game, sharing it and made it available for free in Steam for months now.

I still owe this game a review though, which I will in due time, hopefully soon. Cheers.
Cheers man! Remember to check out Projekt: Passion as well :giggle:

isratt

Dec 2, 2022
Hi guys, I decide to create a walkthrough mod for this one. This mod will help you to be able to reach the best outcome for each storyline. This is an interesting game and I hope that Classy Lemon approve me to share this mod. This mod should be compatible with gallery ones. Due to being a newbie and lack of experience, this mod may have some problems and if you find some bugs, please do not hesitate to contact me or reply to this post. Thanks!!
why i cant download it bro?

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Does this mod still work with the recent v1.0.1 update?

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Alright, so I haven't even finished the prologue yet, but I did some checking, and it turns out only five of the files that LaikDink's v1.0 WT mod edited were changed in the v1.0.1 update. Most of the changes involved removing a bunch of noloop clauses and frankensteining two of the main story files together. I systematically determined which changes were made between the two versions of each file and added them all into the walkthrough mod. I haven't fully tested it yet, because I haven't finished the game yet, but I'm fairly sure it will work.
Attached is my updated After The Inferno v1.0.1 WT mod:
EDIT: I had to make a quick edit to fix an existing bug with the end of the cake "MOD: Choose All" option.
EDIT2: I didn't properly frankenstein the two main story files of the WT mod together as the devs did, so I had to go back and fix it. I also frankensteined together an additional caption image at the end of one of the side stories just for this mod.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Just finished playing the game. Loved it. Hope there's a part 2. Congrats on the game Classy Lemon! Liked the cg too - the animations were short but were really nice.

Reactions: Emelex

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
Just finished this yesterday. The sandbox elements seemed just a bit lacking, but not enough to really bother me. Maybe its just that I felt like there was a bit of unused potential there, it could have offered more. Also the eyes, they really stood out in a few scenes so that I'm a bit unsure if I like them or if they scare me. :D Apart from all that, I think the game is really good! The animations are great (ability to skip is a must, but I don't think I used it even once), the characters are interesting, the plot is captivating - What's not to like! Well done dev! I'm off to take a look at Projekt Passion...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon
4.50 star(s) 127 Votes