Pugkipz

Jul 23, 2019
Sound is fucked for me, Not sure why, This happens in other games too and I never figured out the cause, Cutscene's/sex scenes are where the audio seems to just cut out, Background music seems to work fine, Anybody know a fix?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
The MC's Steelgarde reminds me of the Merovingian Mercenaries that helped Russia become an Empire, note in their traditional flag. I do find the choice of helmets funny, the soldiers look like DI's and the mercs have obstructed vision and hearing. The MC seems to know only one speed, it was funny after the Cryssa wham, then bam thought he slapped her derriere. Suggestion for public sale release, I would modify the cake to slices to be shared especially if you go forward with the MOD that lets him share with all the ladies... It won't stick in the mind of the player, and would be fine in the minds of the girls, compared to the missing pieces of a full cake as he makes the rounds. He could even use a cake box for freshness in his room. MC should have his sword in scabbard and a means of attachment not like its magnetic to his left side. Since the blade is odd shaped I suppose it could be spring steel like so a twist release combined with a pull to dislodge if from scabbard. Else they would cut themselves marching.

Final comments: I disagree with the concept that life is a parasite. That would be the view of Chaos, when its offspring rebelled, and made pockets of order that grew. I wonder what effect the weak minds will have thinking they want to be possessed by death to win some event. It's a choice though. Life is supposed to allow for choice. Have a nice day. There are other possibilities other than traditional myth. It all still leaves what was first, and what was before the first. I will ask him one day.

Last edited:

ezer123

Oct 5, 2020
Hi guys, I decide to create a walkthrough mod for this one. This mod will help you to be able to reach the best outcome for each storyline. This is an interesting game and I hope that Classy Lemon approve me to share this mod. This mod should be compatible with gallery ones. Due to being a newbie and lack of experience, this mod may have some problems and if you find some bugs, please do not hesitate to contact me or reply to this post. Thanks!!
P/s: Updated to Final version
View attachment 1647424 View attachment 1647432 View attachment 1647435
the walkthrough mod doesn't work

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
game looks super fantastic, the coding and art design alone must have taken a lot of work. Having said that, no corruption Tag "sad face". drat.

MajorPink

Aug 12, 2022
Just looking over the gallery I'd say it looks very pretty. I give it a play sometime in the future.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Game look interesting, but what kind of game is there? Is there different path you can take, is the main character strong/strong willed?

DivinityInSpace

Feb 7, 2023
Game look interesting, but what kind of game is there? Is there different path you can take, is the main character strong/strong willed?
Its a point and click style game so you're going to be up for a lot of reading. Secondly there is somewhat of different paths you could take like a little bit how mass effect does it. Your third question is yes, depending on how you would see him.

Reactions: Illuminati00

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Its a point and click style game so you're going to be up for a lot of reading. Secondly there is somewhat of different paths you could take like a little bit how mass effect does it. Your third question is yes, depending on how you would see him.
Thank you, people answer that question so very rarely, but tags and images only tell you so much about the game. Too many games have a goofy and docile protagonist, I'm trying my best to avoid those types of games for my own well being.

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
View attachment 2107045

Overview:
War grips the Northern Reaches of Castria as the Isenian Empire continues its invasion, and you stand in the middle of it. The leader of a renowned mercenary company, you find yourself forced to adapt to new situations after the company faces major changes. Take the fight to the Empire and meet a diverse cast of characters willing to aid you in their own ways, each with their own backgrounds and motivations. Loyalties will shift, blood will be spilled, and romances will be fought for.

View attachment 1514905

Thread Updated: 2022-04-23
Release Date: 2022-04-23
Developer: Classy Lemon - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Projekt: Passion
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: SIGNATURE - SIGNATURE 2 -
SIGNATURE 3 - Gallery unlock - Walkthrough Mod - Ending Guide

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1396016 View attachment 1396015 View attachment 1487132 View attachment 1396018 View attachment 1487129 View attachment 1487133 View attachment 1487128 View attachment 1412236 View attachment 1412237 View attachment 1487130 View attachment 1699594 View attachment 1699600 View attachment 1699596 View attachment 1699601 View attachment 1699599 View attachment 1699602
What Tipp would you give to someone how wants to make a Visual Novel

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
Make something small to begin with, lets you learn how the software works and what the community wants. Don't start with a huge project, because it will likely have its flaws and you don't want to be stuck with that
Thanks for the quick reply :) i recently started useing Daz and i play Visual Novels for about 2 years and i thought that i will give it a go myself (y)

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Thanks for the quick reply :) i recently started useing Daz and i play Visual Novels for about 2 years and i thought that i will give it a go myself (y)
Good luck with it! Take some time to play around with Daz until you feel happy with the renders you make. It's easy to learn but hard to master

4.50 star(s) 126 Votes