HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
View attachment 2299008
It's all or nothing!!! hehehe
Your meme makes me remember of games like Brave Soul and Words Worth... In the first, the MC was too righteous to have more than one girl and the plot itself didn't help because the player was in obligation to known them well to avoid the girls for leaving the party in a place or mission wasn't for her to do, so i had to see each ending with each girl, but the game itself was very enjoyable, with Classy Lemon and your pardon, there aren't much games out there that do that to a player to planned with who want to be, with what missions do and what to avoid, and moreover, there was hidden content that expanded history of the game world building itself, with two separated endings that doesn't have to do with the girls too if you wanted (or being too blind to see what to do to get each girl). The another, well... It always gave me the chance to choose at the end with who i wanted to be if i demonstrated interested in each girl particularly, but if there is a harem ending, this will be the choice for Man of Culture.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Alright, so I haven't even finished the prologue yet, but I did some checking, and it turns out only five of the files that LaikDink's v1.0 WT mod edited were changed in the v1.0.1 update. Most of the changes involved removing a bunch of noloop clauses and frankensteining two of the main story files together. I systematically determined which changes were made between the two versions of each file and added them all into the walkthrough mod. I haven't fully tested it yet, because I haven't finished the game yet, but I'm fairly sure it will work.
Attached is my updated After The Inferno v1.0.1 WT mod:
EDIT: I had to make a quick edit to fix an existing bug with the end of the cake "MOD: Choose All" option.
EDIT2: I didn't properly frankenstein the two main story files of the WT mod together as the devs did, so I had to go back and fix it. I also frankensteined together an additional caption image at the end of one of the side stories just for this mod.
I updated my v1.0.1 WT mod, perhaps for the last time. To test out the update, eat cake with Cressa and Kyra after having romanced and/or seduced Cressa. If you do, you'll be treated to a new dialog scene I added in in which Devron confesses to being more than friends with both women. It's something I felt needed hashing out because they never discussed his polyamory with each other during the actual game proper. But this way, the ladies agree to both have sex with you one after the other in a logical way, allowing you to see the two possible postcake sex scenes without having to use the mod to play all six different variations of the cake-sharing scenes.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
got the true good ending, so nice. trysta is probably my favorite woman to see in the nude, she has a perfect developed woman's body, besides fay, both are sexy as hell.
so, good job sir. good story, good animations, good delivery, simply good all the way around. five star rating.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
got the true good ending, so nice. trysta is probably my favorite woman to see in the nude, she has a perfect developed woman's body, besides fay, both are sexy as hell.
so, good job sir. good story, good animations, good delivery, simply good all the way around. five star rating.
Glad you enjoyed it! :giggle:

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
Why does MC look NORMAL yet all female characters look like they grew up next to a NUCLEAR POWER PLANT.
I think that´s a bit harsh. Do you know what a fantasy game is? Or have you ever watched a fantasy movie?
Except maybe Trysta´s eyes or Aurea´s and Fayeth´s appearance I don´t really see nothing out of the ordinary.
It's actually pretty normal for a fantasy game and I like that everyone doesn´t look the same and that Models were used that you don´t see in every other game.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
I think that´s a bit harsh. Do you know what a fantasy game is? Or have you ever watched a fantasy movie?
Except maybe Trysta´s eyes or Aurea´s and Fayeth´s appearance I don´t really see nothing out of the ordinary.
It's actually pretty normal for a fantasy game and I like that everyone doesn´t look the same and that Models were used that you don´t see in every other game.
agreed. except for the fact that most of the girls have large eyes, which is just different, they don't look bad at all. and trysta is the sexiest female in the story, with her well developed figure.

Reactions: Donjoe81

rawn

Oct 4, 2017
This game was excellent, the story was really impressive for this type of game, and the art was exceptional.
If after the end there was just another "story" with the same main chara I would have played it without +18 content just for the storyline.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
This game was excellent, the story was really impressive for this type of game, and the art was exceptional.
If after the end there was just another "story" with the same main chara I would have played it without +18 content just for the storyline.
I agree. My only gripe with it was that, even in the best ending, you still can't save Sergeant Anari. She doesn't get any lines, sex scenes, codex entries, ghostly reappearances, or even a last name. And Kyra's face looks a little strange to me. But everything else about After the Inferno was quite perfect, and I'd almost prefer a paid sequel to the best Good Ending of this than Projekt Passion. Maybe after Classy Lemon finishes with that game...

Reactions: rawn

leogress

May 24, 2020
My opinion about the game:
1- I really like the game
2- The game really feels like a real game. I hope there will be an extended version or a second season of this game in the future.
3- I like the speech animations you use during breaks, I hope they are also available in other games. Constantly clicking on image pages can be tedious at times.
4-Sex scenes were nice. I just did not get a reaction with the seller in the market, I wondered about it.
5-This game has potential. We would love to see new episodes.

I will try the new game. Thanks for making such a game.

4.50 star(s) 127 Votes