Painfuldesires

Feb 27, 2023
Amazing game, well fleshed out ... even the humor is rather fresh ...

I liked the 'multiple approaches' and possible outcomes .. glad I came across this game, looking forward to trying out your other game (Projekt P) ....

p.s. for some reason I was partial to the moon elf (as in wish she was a possible LI, but meh 2 out of the lot isn't too bad)

Reactions: TheDevian

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Amazing game, well fleshed out ... even the humor is rather fresh ...

I liked the 'multiple approaches' and possible outcomes .. glad I came across this game, looking forward to trying out your other game (Projekt P) ....

p.s. for some reason I was partial to the moon elf (as in wish she was a possible LI, but meh 2 out of the lot isn't too bad)
The moon elf is an LI

Reactions: TheDevian

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Hi guys, I decide to create a walkthrough mod for this one. This mod will help you to be able to reach the best outcome for each storyline. This is an interesting game and I hope that Classy Lemon approve me to share this mod. This mod should be compatible with gallery ones. Due to being a newbie and lack of experience, this mod may have some problems and if you find some bugs, please do not hesitate to contact me or reply to this post. Thanks!!
P/s: Updated to Final version
View attachment 1647424 View attachment 1647432 View attachment 1647435
I have downloaded the mod and equipped it but it's still not working at all. I don't know what is going on

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020
I updated my v1.0.1 WT mod, perhaps for the last time. To test out the update, eat cake with Cressa and Kyra after having romanced and/or seduced Cressa. If you do, you'll be treated to a new dialog scene I added in in which Devron confesses to being more than friends with both women. It's something I felt needed hashing out because they never discussed his polyamory with each other during the actual game proper. But this way, the ladies agree to both have sex with you one after the other in a logical way, allowing you to see the two possible postcake sex scenes without having to use the mod to play all six different variations of the cake-sharing scenes.
Does this mod work on the version from steam? If so do I just copy the mod's game folder and overwrite the one in the steam directory?

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Justed started playing (it's been near the top of my up next list for a while now, so happy to finally be getting to). Tone is a bit different than I had anticipated but I like it already. Anyway, super early in and already have a question that I didn't want to forget. Pertaining to the "Shadowspawn" mentioned in the scene below... is this a Thieves' World reference, Wheel of Time reference, D&D reference or nothing specific?

2023-03-25_14-44-22.jpg

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That is some serious inconsistency in the art department.
Kyra's eyes are more than double the size of the MC's eyes. why so inconsistent?
I can handle huge eyes just fine. But having characters with such drastically different biology side by side is very uncanny

also wtf. when MC has sex with Kyra for first time. He starts cumming... which is denoted by his asshole dilating open and clenching closed back and forth repeatedly.
that... is just wtf

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Kyra's eyes are more than double the size of the MC's eyes. why so inconsistent?
I can handle huge eyes just fine. But having characters with such drastically different biology side by side is very uncanny

also wtf. when MC has sex with Kyra for first time. He starts cumming... which is denoted by his asshole dilating open and clenching closed back and forth repeatedly.
that... is just wtf
I agree, Kyra's large eyes especially are very unsettling. And so is her nose, which is also twice is big as his.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021

that... is just wtf
Literally the first I hear of it

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
I agree, Kyra's large eyes especially are very unsettling. And so is her nose, which is also twice is big as his.
Compared to the other girls you mean? I wonder if that's due to the hair covering one side of her face... makes her seem a bit like a cyclops at a glance. The longer noses are actually what I've had more trouble adjusting to than the eyes. Still really enjoying Kyra as a character regardless so far which makes me not care so much about the other stuff.

Just started getting into Aymee's route and it's the first one available that feels like I actually get to see some romantic progression for. I can understand why the MC would care about Cressa, but their progression lacked what I felt was needed to get me to believe in their chemistry or really care that much myself. :unsure: Regardless, still enjoying quite a bit... stopping to read bits of optional Lore is not something one expects to find themselves getting the option to do in most AVNs but I love it. It's way preferable to bloating dialogues with exposition that doesn't make sense in-world (or just mentioning things that there's never further elaboration on). (y)

Reactions: TREXrg

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Compared to the other girls you mean? I wonder if that's due to the hair covering one side of her face... makes her seem a bit like a cyclops at a glance. The longer noses are actually what I've had more trouble adjusting to than the eyes. Still really enjoying Kyra as a character regardless so far which makes me not care so much about the other stuff.

Just started getting into Aymee's route and it's the first one available that feels like I actually get to see some romantic progression for. I can understand why the MC would care about Cressa, but their progression lacked what I felt was needed to get me to believe in their chemistry or really care that much myself. :unsure: Regardless, still enjoying quite a bit... stopping to read bits of optional Lore is not something one expects to find themselves getting the option to do in most AVNs but I love it. It's way preferable to bloating dialogues with exposition that doesn't make sense in-world (or just mentioning things that there's never further elaboration on). (y)
I do mean compared to the other girls, but compared to the MC especially. And I completely agree about the long noses; they were even harder on the eyes than the eyes. They make Kyra remind me of Moonglum from the Elric saga: an ugly-faced human, but handy with a sword and the protagonist's most steadfast companion.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I do mean compared to the other girls, but compared to the MC especially. And I completely agree about the long noses; they were even harder on the eyes than the eyes. They make Kyra remind me of Moonglum from the Elric saga: an ugly-faced human, but handy with a sword and the protagonist's most steadfast companion.
Nose wasn't even altered

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TREXrg and Emelex
4.50 star(s) 126 Votes