Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Classy Lemon I wouldn't worry too much about the latest posts. You have a style that seems pretty consistent. The females all have larger anime eyes while the males look more grounded in reality. Nothing wrong with that at all.

I don't need to see the males in that anime style as well, and I adjusted pretty quickly to the differences.

I think you did a great job on the cut scene animations and the voice matching. If you truly stayed in Daz3D for all of that you made the program do things that not many others have been remotely successful at achieving.

I liked that you included a bunch of lore about the world. That opens up stories with new characters that inhabit the same space and time. Or take some side characters and expand on their stories. Or visit other kingdoms where the lore still applies but the approaches are different.

Overall a very enjoyable experience and a completed game. Congrats to you.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Classy Lemon I wouldn't worry too much about the latest posts. You have a style that seems pretty consistent. The females all have larger anime eyes while the males look more grounded in reality. Nothing wrong with that at all.

I don't need to see the males in that anime style as well, and I adjusted pretty quickly to the differences.

I think you did a great job on the cut scene animations and the voice matching. If you truly stayed in Daz3D for all of that you made the program do things that not many others have been remotely successful at achieving.

I liked that you included a bunch of lore about the world. That opens up stories with new characters that inhabit the same space and time. Or take some side characters and expand on their stories. Or visit other kingdoms where the lore still applies but the approaches are different.

Overall a very enjoyable experience and a completed game. Congrats to you.
Don't worry, I don't actually care about that feedback anymore. I've already heard it a thousand times and it's something I've already fixed, as evident in characters appearing later in the story (Caelis) and in my new game. So it's a criticism that is objectively useless by now

Thanks for your words though, I'm glad you liked it!

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
I wouldn't worry too much about the latest posts.
Don't worry, I don't actually care about that feedback anymore. I've already heard it a thousand times and it's something I've already fixed, as evident in characters appearing later in the story (Caelis) and in my new game. So it's a criticism that is objectively useless by now
Been a long day, so I may be a bit slow, but could we clarify a bit about what we're talking about being a problem with recent posts and what feedback is objectively useless? Is it just the thing about the eyes? If so, I'd agree as that topic seemed to get pretty old even from just from scanning the first page of the thread.

When it comes the proportions of facial features in general (noses were being discussed a bit) or really any other parts of the models it's pretty subjective and lots of games/devs have their own aesthetic that I get used to after a bit and if the characters are well written then the initial thoughts on the aesthetics don't make much of difference to me. Some games, for example, have a nipple style I don't personally care for... it doesn't really affect how much I enjoy those games though. I've also played certain games where a character I had no interest in or attraction to near the beginning based on their looks ended up being one of the most attractive characters to me by the end and their looks never changed, but rather my perception/appreciation of the character. To further my point, when I look even at just the banner of Kaylee on at the top of the thread for the next game the first thing I notice are facial proportions that strike me as not personally appealing (mostly seems to be just her) compared to what I'm used to... yet I've still had it wishlisted (and will be purchasing when it comes out) on Steam because I was immediately sold on the style and the humor - and that character may end up being a favorite of mine for all I know. Feedback usually isn't an all or nothing proposition... I can simultaneously find details I personally didn't care for in a game (in most games that's the case) and still absolutely love the game.

Otherwise, I'm hoping nothing else I mentioned in my could posts were misconstrued. :unsure:

Reactions: TREXrg

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Been a long day, so I may be a bit slow, but could we clarify a bit about what we're talking about being a problem with recent posts and what feedback is objectively useless? Is it just the thing about the eyes? If so, I'd agree as that topic seemed to get pretty old even from just from scanning the first page of the thread.

When it comes the proportions of facial features in general (noses were being discussed a bit) or really any other parts of the models it's pretty subjective and lots of games/devs have their own aesthetic that I get used to after a bit and if the characters are well written then the initial thoughts on the aesthetics don't make much of difference to me. Some games, for example, have a nipple style I don't personally care for... it doesn't really affect how much I enjoy those games though. I've also played certain games where a character I had no interest in or attraction to near the beginning based on their looks ended up being one of the most attractive characters to me by the end and their looks never changed, but rather my perception/appreciation of the character. To further my point, when I look even at just the banner of Kaylee on at the top of the thread for the next game the first thing I notice are facial proportions that strike me as not personally appealing (mostly seems to be just her) compared to what I'm used to... yet I've still had it wishlisted (and will be purchasing when it comes out) on Steam because I was immediately sold on the style and the humor - and that character may end up being a favorite of mine for all I know. Feedback usually isn't an all or nothing proposition... I can simultaneously find details I personally didn't care for in a game (in most games that's the case) and still absolutely love the game.

Otherwise, I'm hoping nothing else I mentioned in my could posts were misconstrued. :unsure:
Don't worry, I didn't mean anything bad.

I was just referring to the endless complaints about the large eyes that I'm still getting to this day, which I've done everything I can to fix apart from remastering the whole game. If people could just take one quick glance at previous comments they'd see that it's already been said a hundred times.

Such feedback was appreciated 1.5 years ago when I actually could've used it, but it's not gonna have any sort of effect by now

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Finished the game recently and in the Codex the only Lore entries I'm missing are the bottom three under Geography. The ones I've unlocked are Actelis, Ban Dorum, Caray, Castria, The Freelands, Isenia, Kyethrius and Ravalion, Saterra, and Mapcairn. Are the ones I missed due to choices I made or did I miss dialogue/lore books somewhere?

Regardless, had a good time and need to show some love for the great side-characters in this game. The main cast was good (if pressed, Kyra might be my personal favorite but a case could be made for most including the later entries) but the supporting characters really rounded things out nicely. I think my personal favorite despite a considerably smaller and earlier role than others was Lexis. The exchanges between her and the MC were hysterical... I'd go revisit her in the Market now and again despite having no actual reason to just because her dialogue cracked me up.

Cheers!

Reactions: TREXrg

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Such feedback was appreciated 1.5 years ago when I actually could've used it, but it's not gonna have any sort of effect by now
Okay, I gotta know. Is the MC's hair like that by choice or accident?

Like, was it a problem with the materials in the render that you just didn't correct for the sake of consistency? Or did you actually want his hair to look like it was made of that plastic grass you find in children's Easter baskets?

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Just finished the game and got the good ending. Didn't know there were multiple emdings though. I wonder if there's a "true ending" though or if there's only a good and bad ending . If its just the good and bad one then I'm not gonna worry about the bad ending though. Came for the trailer of Aymee getting plowed in that cell but stayed for the story. Those two elves were sexy as hell too.

Reactions: Emelex
Oct 10, 2022
I hope we'll see a sequal but it would be too hard to do that without accepting a canon end, too many paths to follow I believe. Although I really hope to see one day.

Reactions: hampsure

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Okay, I gotta know. Is the MC's hair like that by choice or accident?

Like, was it a problem with the materials in the render that you just didn't correct for the sake of consistency? Or did you actually want his hair to look like it was made of that plastic grass you find in children's Easter baskets?
Aesthetically, things seemed a bit experimental for sure... what seemed the most out of place to me personally was Trysta's hair compared to everyone else.

Just finished the game and got the good ending. Didn't know there were multiple emdings though. I wonder if there's a "true ending" though or if there's only a good and bad ending . If its just the good and bad one then I'm not gonna worry about the bad ending though. Came for the trailer of Aymee getting plowed in that cell but stayed for the story. Those two elves were sexy as hell too.
I think it's just variations of Good or Bad endings. There's a link to the Endings Guide in the first post if you want to see details.

Vicxent

Sep 29, 2020
Holy crap this game is a treat, though the H-scenes can use more positions, it is understandable the lack of it since the animations are top notch. Some are a just a step down from Pixar Imho. Story is good and H-scenes are well integrated. This game deserves more attention. Hype for Projekt: Passion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So... I just played through this and all I can say is... WHEN THE MOTHER FUCK IS THE DAMN MOTHER FUCKING SEQUEL TO THIS!?!

Like damn, so well done and interesting story wise. Though the Commanders eyes threw me off though... And I can't choose between our lovely Pyro, Elfies, our Foxy, or our Dead Lover. Struggle is real.

Although, if there was a sequel, I would fully expect child support payments being an issue given how the pull out game is non-existant... Classy Lemon, if you ever do a sequel, please ensure we have a child of sorts of our choosings with who we pick please? Only, very likely that kid will become a god/goddess and likely want to rule the world... ... ... And I could be okay with that.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
I'm curious to ask.. can anyone please confirm if the android port on mega download link confirmed as 8 gb? Shouldn't it be related to windows? I'm not sure exactly what's happening with the android port. Second part of the question, is android port actually updated for Android use only? Here's definitely lot of confusion regarding the ports.

Ohh and third part, does anyone know why here is decryption prompt on the ports? What is going on??

4.50 star(s) 126 Votes