JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Hi guys, I decide to create a walkthrough mod for this one. This mod will help you to be able to reach the best outcome for each storyline. This is an interesting game and I hope that Classy Lemon approve me to share this mod. This mod should be compatible with gallery ones. Due to being a newbie and lack of experience, this mod may have some problems and if you find some bugs, please do not hesitate to contact me or reply to this post. Thanks!!
P/s: Updated to v0.6
View attachment 1647424 View attachment 1647432 View attachment 1647435
If your not aware, I am sure you are. It's updated to final.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Hi guys, I decide to create a walkthrough mod for this one. This mod will help you to be able to reach the best outcome for each storyline. This is an interesting game and I hope that Classy Lemon approve me to share this mod. This mod should be compatible with gallery ones. Due to being a newbie and lack of experience, this mod may have some problems and if you find some bugs, please do not hesitate to contact me or reply to this post. Thanks!!
P/s: Updated to Final version
View attachment 1647424 View attachment 1647432 View attachment 1647435
Updated to Final version

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
"v1.0
- Continuation and ending of the main storyline. Just load your latest save.
- Two endings with multiple variations.
- 7.5 new sex scenes.
- 2 new cutscenes. "

Uh. How does one get half a sex scene? Does the MC get cucked or blue-balled or something? Sex in the dark under the covers in the missionary position for the express purpose of procreation? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
"v1.0
- Continuation and ending of the main storyline. Just load your latest save.
- Two endings with multiple variations.
- 7.5 new sex scenes.
- 2 new cutscenes. "

Uh. How does one get half a sex scene? Does the MC get cucked or blue-balled or something? Sex in the dark under the covers in the missionary position for the express purpose of procreation? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
One of them has two variations. I didn't want to count them as two scenes because they have the same animation

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
How do u get the bad ending? Does it depend on what u say to Caelis?
The ending you get depends on what choices you've made throughout the rest of the game. Here's a short guide, contains spoilers for all parts of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Svoben

Sep 19, 2017

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Seriously, well done for completing this game in about a year!
Indeed, very well done! Just a few "highlights" for me:
  • the outstanding quality of the visuals (renders, transitions, animations, movie sequences),
  • lovely character side-stories within a well-written adventurous plot
  • some great voice acting in between
  • interesting own world (building) with lore
  • classy [lemon] lewd scenes without harming any fruit at all !!
Completed in a pleasant way in only one year... and on top of that (please correct me if I'm wrong Classy Lemon):
this is the dev's first attempt to create a game/VN !!!

Many congrats for a blast of a game! Crossing all my fingers for your next project to be a raving sucess, Classy Lemon !!

4.50 star(s) 126 Votes