-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've met and talked to all the characters but don't understand what I should do next?:unsure:
It's been quite some time since I played this, but if I'm remembering correctly, I believe you just want to visit different locations and/or try sleeping. I seem to remember each of those being needed at certain points during the game. I could be wrong, but I'd try that to see if you can continue.

tunahan43

Dec 5, 2023
Friends, I downloaded the game from another site because I wanted to play it in my own language. I have a question. Fayeth Aurea missions have arrived but the places are not open. It says go to the shop to see Aurea. When I go, there is no one there except the seller.

DangDing

Mar 30, 2021
Just finished the game. It starts a bit boring with odd-looking Li (Kyra), but the story slowly grows on me with characters like Aymee and Izumi. The ending feels rushed, but it's understandable since Lemon wants to work on Projekt Passion. Speaking of PP, in the scene that MC drank the secret potion from Fay, he saw either the future or another world. If what he saw is Tartarus from PP, does that mean After the Inferno and Projekt Passion share the same universe? That'd be an interesting easter egg if MC from PP accidentally land in the world of AtI.

4.50 star(s) 126 Votes