HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Joiplay is an app that plays pc versions of Ren'Py and RPGM games, on Android, though sometimes they put out a buggy version, so be careful about updating it.
Joiplay isn't a safe bet it can work with most standard Ren'Py games only if them are coded in the way Ren'Py is intended to be use for, beyond the capabilities or config beyond the standard may appear bugs on Joiplay that in normal builds never appears. In resume, mostly there is none developer who would bother to make a game Joiplay compatible, it is better to do a build for the OS you want support.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Joiplay isn't a safe bet it can work with most standard Ren'Py games only if them are coded in the way Ren'Py is intended to be use for, beyond the capabilities or config beyond the standard may appear bugs on Joiplay that in normal builds never appears. In resume, mostly there is none developer who would bother to make a game Joiplay compatible, it is better to do a build for the OS you want support.
It's not ideal, to be sure, but the problem being that most games these days are too big for Android's 2gig limit. Joiplay allows you to bypass that, to some extent.

Reactions: rKnight

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
It's not ideal, to be sure, but the problem being that most games these days are too big for Android's 2gig limit. Joiplay allows you to bypass that, to some extent.
And that's when compressors volunteers enter in this, playing their role in the making of a build for Android. Don't you think?.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And that's when compressors volunteers enter in this, playing their role in the making of a build for Android. Don't you think?.
Sometimes.

But you have a choice, you can wait for several people to do a lot of work for you, or you can save everyone the effort, and just use the app (...or do the conversion yourself if you care that much about it).

Also, some people don't like compressed versions, though those people are probably not playing on their phones. Because sometimes, the only way to compress it more, is to lower the quality or size.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Sometimes.

But you have a choice, you can wait for several people to do a lot of work for you, or you can save everyone the effort, and just use the app (...or do the conversion yourself if you care that much about it).

Also, some people don't like compressed versions, though those people are probably not playing on their phones. Because sometimes, the only way to compress it more, is to lower the quality or size.
As you stated...
In my perspective, if you have a potato pc, doing the work yourself isn't precisely an option... Well, you can try with joiplay but if an exception occurs were nobody had it in any of the official supported os systems, then it doesn't help because according to the error maybe you couldn't play at all and as i said...
... mostly there is none developer who would bother to make a game Joiplay compatible ...
So, in essence if works, good for you, if not then go to the another possible solution... Make use of the alternatives posted here to do a solution... Regarding the quality, i don't follow, i hope you are attached to the thread present official supported builds examples, what you and i are discussing about is for alternatives for players on Android, as you said, if Android have a limit of ~2GB for an apk and the game is over that, then, for making an Android Build that have the chances to work as fluid as their counterpart then you are in need to take a compressed version to make the apk...

It remembers me of the differences in quality of the very same game between consoles, the most capable will have the better graphics and the less would look horrible in comparison, the limitations of the OS Systems, the hardware and layers will determine if you can play or not a game. Besides, prove me wrong but personally i don't see a great difference in quality of a video or picture with low quality in a phone than showing the very sames into a PC or TV screen, when taking something a bit low on quality to an screen like a phone i usually see it better than into a PC or TV screen. So, personally i would not by chance see a difference of 4K quality in a phone but it does for me if i see them into a PC or TV screen.

Reactions: TheDevian

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Dude, one of the best history i saw... i hope, after u finish projekt:passion, you give us more of this, i really liked the novel, wanna see more e.e ( but don't make passion a faster one, that novel is awsome too, better than inferno e.e)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
Concept sounds cool and I really like the non-lewd renders funnily enough. But I have to agree with what others have said. Characters with anime head/eyes mixed in with normal people just kind of clashes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0 + WT by LaikDink + Gallery unlocked by MetalChicken
Size 522 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port for the final version!

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
This game seems really up my alley, but I'm kinda worried about the futa/trans tag. Is that avoidable? If so, please tell me how I avoid it.

4.50 star(s) 126 Votes