• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Have uninstalled and reinstalled it on Android and get the exact same problem it stops at the same place. And yes it does say version 1.0 in the about section, and it has the 5 unseen parts locked
Try this new download. It's a bigger file size but it might fix the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

DepravedCrusader

Aug 5, 2018
Huh. Sex with a ghost. Now there's something you don't see every day.

Wish there was more content for best girl Kyra. She's cute, funny and loyal from the start.

Also, does anyone else keep reading "the Izite" instead of "thelzite" because of the font or is it just me?

Actually the guy fucking that girl is you (the MC).
Don't worry, no NTR.
BEWARE, SPOILER!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After I saw the trailer, I feared she'd be captured by the Isenians, enslaved and mind broken or something. Glad that wasn't the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Classy Lemon

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
In my first playthrough, so might be a dumb question, but I noticed that I'm missing the 11th memory. Is it related to the bad Cressa storyline? Was wondering if I had missed clicking on the Memory popup in some sequence.

DepravedCrusader

Aug 5, 2018
Classy Lemon, I finished the game today and since I had nothing else to do this afternoon, I made this signature gif from parts of your cutscenes. I hope you don't mind.

after_the_inferno final.gif

I looked for an overlay template for the game title, but couldn't find anything that felt right, so I just slapped the logo on the end. :LOL: Most of the scenes are out of context to avoid spoilers. Hope you like it!

Last edited:

potrem

Jun 10, 2022
In my first playthrough, so might be a dumb question, but I noticed that I'm missing the 11th memory. Is it related to the bad Cressa storyline? Was wondering if I had missed clicking on the Memory popup in some sequence.

I think that's when you don't let her give you a handjob

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Classy Lemon, I finished the game today and since I had nothing else to do this afternoon, I made this signature gif from parts of your cutscenes. I hope you don't mind.

View attachment 1880235

I looked for an overlay template for the game title, but couldn't find anything that felt right, so I just slapped the logo on the end. :LOL: Most of the scenes are out of context to avoid spoilers. Hope you like it!
That is really cool, thanks for this, man. I'll link to this in my original post! :giggle:

Reactions: DepravedCrusader

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
"HUNTER×HUNTER" Doujin?
Gon Fuck Kurapika ?
Gon's Backpack = MC's Shield
Kurapika? No explanation necessary

KyuubiGoku

Jun 6, 2018
Well, I finished the game today. Got the good ending and it was a great game. I'm not usually one for visual novels, but you've created an avid fan in me. I'll admit I don't understand some people who say the sex scenes were bad. Almost all of them were hot in their own way, even putting in the kink of a dickgirl in two of them. Plus, I indeed felt the MC's care toward each woman, especially the childhood friend. It was a fantastic fantasy story that making me wish fervently for an After The Inferno 2. Even if it had no sex, I wouldn't mind. Still, I won't ask for the impossible. I look forward to moving on with Project Passion.

Only one question, the girl at the market place... I don't even want to fuck her (LIES), but is there anyway to help her mood or make her happier? It just seems like... she's just there existing.

Either way, GREAT GAME! That's one for the permanent folder!

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Well, I finished the game today. Got the good ending and it was a great game. I'm not usually one for visual novels, but you've created an avid fan in me. I'll admit I don't understand some people who say the sex scenes were bad. Almost all of them were hot in their own way, even putting in the kink of a dickgirl in two of them. Plus, I indeed felt the MC's care toward each woman, especially the childhood friend. It was a fantastic fantasy story that making me wish fervently for an After The Inferno 2. Even if it had no sex, I wouldn't mind. Still, I won't ask for the impossible. I look forward to moving on with Project Passion.

Only one question, the girl at the market place... I don't even want to fuck her (LIES), but is there anyway to help her mood or make her happier? It just seems like... she's just there existing.

Either way, GREAT GAME! That's one for the permanent folder!
Thanks man, really glad you liked it! I haven't seen anyone specifically say the sex scenes were bad, just that they could've used more build up to them, which I can totally understand.

As for the blue haired girl, she was originally gonna have a role but I scrapped it since it didn't turn out that good

Reactions: KyuubiGoku

-Yor-0728

Aug 31, 2021
Good game, I felt it was a bit long, but the rest seemed excellent, good animation, good plot, good characters. For me (although no one asks me for my opinion) I give it a 4.1

• Red Heart

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I finished the game just now ; what a ride that was.... truly an awesome game
Those cutscenes are incredible, I'm amazed. Every character is endearing, the story is great and the good ending is perfect without any of our loved ones dying

A huge bravo and an even bigger thanks to you Classy Lemon ; can't wait to try your new game :giggle:

• Red Heart

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I finished the game just now ; what a ride that was.... truly an awesome game
Those cutscenes are incredible, I'm amazed. Every character is endearing, the story is great and the good ending is perfect without any of our loved ones dying

A huge bravo and an even bigger thanks to you Classy Lemon ; can't wait to try your new game :giggle:
Thank you so much, really glad you liked it! :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrazyRabbit
4.50 star(s) 126 Votes