3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
can someone confirm me if the last scene of this update and the pool at the weekend? where do you make a snack for mom, because after that, i don't know what to do anymore ... the game didn't say if all the content is over so i wanted to know if there is anything else to do in this update

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
another doubt is there any way to see the mother taking a shower in the bathroom?

Joyous

Jun 21, 2018
For the Pool at the weekend. Click the figure and Roast Beef Sandwich for the best outcome.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Characters kinda remind me of those Fear Effect games back in PS1... What're they made it? Modde-up Illusion game?

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
The game crashes when starting my save and I can't start a new game because it doesn't validate the name, that is, impossible to play. :cry:

Elvishious

Afterglow Developer
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
The game crashes when starting my save and I can't start a new game because it doesn't validate the name, that is, impossible to play. :cry:
We actually made changes on the save file so you'll need to start from zero.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
To all those with the "All the Same Face" critique, look up the Six Faces Trope:

Watch, ANY ANIME, and you have a high probability of running into it.
Then look up the NASUVERSE franchise of Visual Novels.
(Eroge era, before he got mainstream with Fate/Stay)
...C'mon.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2018
I find it humorous when a developer meets criticism with the reply "it's a long term goal" but are already asking for money from more than one patron service.
I find it pathetic when devs release broken demos or teaser builds then ask money for 5 minute worth content. If they don't meet the deadline with a certain amount of patreoners/supporters, they drop the project immediately instead of rethinking what was their intention with the project to begin with... It pisses me off when devs greed overshadows unique and interesting concepts.

Mar 11, 2018
You are clearly not an optimist. It's your right to not support the developers during their production but saying the whole project is doomed to be dropped seems premature and overly pessimistic. So does the idea that the developers sole motivation for making a game is greed. Just my thoughts.
I wasn't concrete towards this or any other currently active project. There are plenty of abandoned titles (help yourself with the f95 search engine) with years of "paper development" and little to no content while begging to support them. It clearly screams scam to me over "I'm passionate to work on this [insert concept] project, because I believe it's an experience other players would enjoy too" intention. If they have a short term idea poorly planned in the stacks of a roadmap, then there is clearly an indication they don't care about the game other than to receive some revenue. Indie games regardless of genre and market are pretty much hobbies, you enter with passion to build something amazing, not with the primary intention of making money. If that's the mandatory objective then the project will face a development inferno, eventually.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
To all those with the "All the Same Face" critique, look up the Six Faces Trope:

Watch, ANY ANIME, and you have a high probability of running into it.
Then look up the NASUVERSE franchise of Visual Novels.
(Eroge era, before he got mainstream with Fate/Stay)
...C'mon.
"A lot of anime and cartoons do this, so it's ok if we do it too"

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes