4.50 star(s) 8 Votes
May 26, 2018
I tried the game but it seems like every other conversation bugs out, so I had to try rewind and see if it would work again.
Hmm, that is surprising. I have played ver 1.4a and so far have found no bugs or errors (of course, I started from the beginning, lol). While my opinion of the game may differ between me and the developer, I must admit he has done a rather decent job for - as he has noted - a beginner. The game has fairly logical progressions and the hint book in the office is - at least for the most part - fairly easy to follow. If you have not used the hint book in the office, and/or the computer to view the room cams, I suggest you do so. They are both fairly important in following the story progression. :)

Nevrg

Jun 4, 2020
I can't seem to find where Gracie's event where the hint says "Gracie is not that I'm hanging out with zoe" or something like that. Need help! I'm currently enjoying the game btw

Reactions: VileMedia

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
I can't seem to find where Gracie's event where the hint says "Gracie is not that I'm hanging out with zoe" or something like that. Need help! I'm currently enjoying the game btw
Just keep hanging out with Zoe in the library until she walks in on you both...

Also thanks!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Patreon November 2020 Character Poll!

4 Zoe
4 Gracie
3 Alex
0 Emma
0 Eva

Last edited:

xman12345

Jan 16, 2018
dev
VileMedia

version 1.5a has an force crash error when you get to the point where you have to beat Alex in push ups in the library.

At the part where if you select "lift your shirt up" (after you win) for a "reward" she follows through a short dialogue and then the game crashes as if there is a missing file for the scene.

also the bj with alex in the office if you choose do paperwork you don't actually get paid even though the +credits ping in the corner shows up.

Last edited:

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
dev
VileMedia

version 1.5a has an force crash error when you get to the point where you have to beat Alex in push ups in the library.

At the part where if you select "lift your shirt up" (after you win) for a "reward" she follows through a short dialogue and then the game crashes as if there is a missing file for the scene.

also the bj with alex in the office if you choose do paperwork you don't actually get paid even though the +credits ping in the corner shows up.
Thanks for letting me know. I'll fix that now...

xman12345

Jan 16, 2018
Dev Vilemedia,

Any plans for a discord group?

I'm sure many of us would like to have an opportunity to get first hand updates of what's next or a place to toss around some ideas.

I have to admit while I really enjoy the game I actually found it entirely by accident. So it would be nice to be able to watch it a bit closer.

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Dev Vilemedia,

Any plans for a discord group?

I'm sure many of us would like to have an opportunity to get first hand updates of what's next or a place to toss around some ideas.

I have to admit while I really enjoy the game I actually found it entirely by accident. So it would be nice to be able to watch it a bit closer.
I'd absolutely love that! Unfortunately I don't think it's the right time yet because the game is still fairly early in development and the player base is quite small. The last thing I want is it dying out immediately but I'll consider it once the game has more content.

Raps87

Oct 4, 2017
dont know what do here eva - she donst like me hanging alex and for
alex - all this working out has mad me sleepy

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes