4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Can't wait to see the new update for this game, feel ashamed that I'm kinda forget about this awesome game because of how quiet it was
Hopefully the new one will worth the wait

Reactions: VileMedia

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
I'd forgotten about this, but found it when cleaning out my "caught up" folder and checked it out, saw no recent updates, checked Patreon...and noticed you use a per-update pledge as well as very few supporters. Have another Patron.

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Hey VileMedia haven't seen a Patreon update since December and you last commented here in January so any updates worth mentioning? The system says you were here today so I just thought I'd ask
If I really can't get it together and make some real progress by the end of the month I'm thinking of just cutting around the two biggest things I'm working on right now (intro to pregnancy and a lust system) and just releasing a hold over update. The issue with that though is if you already have a completed save file you'll be able to run around and see all the new content immediately so it'll feel like a lot of nothing.

For anyone else reading this though; If I do decide to release that I wont charge for it on Patreon.

May 26, 2018
If I really can't get it together and make some real progress by the end of the month I'm thinking of just cutting around the two biggest things I'm working on right now (intro to pregnancy and a lust system) and just releasing a hold over update. The issue with that though is if you already have a completed save file you'll be able to run around and see all the new content immediately so it'll feel like a lot of nothing.

For anyone else reading this though; If I do decide to release that I wont charge for it on Patreon.
Sorry, but after waiting since October (or maybe November) of last year for the latest update, I no ;longer find an interest in a game that 1) takes so long for it to be updated with significant storyline progression and significant additional content, 2) the apparent changes within the current content some apparently removed, or changed to a different part of the storyline where you really lose all sense of continuity if the story or game, and 3) the fact that to find every and all supposed new content you have to restart the game over again and again after each update, it just makes this game too hard to follow - especially when you consider points 2 and 3. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind waiting for updates as long as they have significant progression and storyline progression, but just from what I have seen with v. 1.5b, there is nearly no new content that actually progresses the storyline, the content added feels like an afterthought of the developer so as to make us think they really are working on it, and the loss of content you made progress in in earlier versioned updates just really kills this game for me. What really hurts - at least for me - is I actually started out really liking this game, but after the last 2 or 3 updates, with a crappy hint system in the desktop log book, this game is just becoming too much like developers who perpetually "reboot", remake, or redo (whatever you want to call it) the game just to pull people in to support them. Usually without ever really adding any significant game-play, content, or story progression to the game.

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Sorry, but after waiting since October (or maybe November) of last year for the latest update, I no ;longer find an interest in a game that 1) takes so long for it to be updated with significant storyline progression and significant additional content, 2) the apparent changes within the current content some apparently removed, or changed to a different part of the storyline where you really lose all sense of continuity if the story or game, and 3) the fact that to find every and all supposed new content you have to restart the game over again and again after each update, it just makes this game too hard to follow - especially when you consider points 2 and 3. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind waiting for updates as long as they have significant progression and storyline progression, but just from what I have seen with v. 1.5b, there is nearly no new content that actually progresses the storyline, the content added feels like an afterthought of the developer so as to make us think they really are working on it, and the loss of content you made progress in in earlier versioned updates just really kills this game for me. What really hurts - at least for me - is I actually started out really liking this game, but after the last 2 or 3 updates, with a crappy hint system in the desktop log book, this game is just becoming too much like developers who perpetually "reboot", remake, or redo (whatever you want to call it) the game just to pull people in to support them. Usually without ever really adding any significant game-play, content, or story progression to the game.
I understand. Sorry for wasting your time.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
I understand. Sorry for wasting your time.
You can't please them all :rolleyes:

Looks like most of the lovin' in this update went to Alex. Nice :love:

About the wallpaper. Is there a place to download them?
Took awhile to find them. There's one in the Office in one of the drawers under the bookshelf, Dorm Rooms in the book cluttering the lower right, Explore Library after you have enough affection with Emma, Replicator has an item for Gracie by default, and a patreon code [removed] which you left wide open in an rpy file that can be read with notepad :p
aftermath-wallpaper.png

Last edited:

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
You can't please them all :rolleyes:

Looks like most of the lovin' in this update went to Alex. Nice :love:

About the wallpaper. Is there a place to download them?
Took awhile to find them. There's one in the Office in one of the drawers under the bookshelf, Dorm Rooms in the book cluttering the lower right, Explore Library after you have enough affection with Emma, Replicator has an item for Gracie by default, and a patreon code 98xmCcWY which you left wide open in an rpy file that can be read with notepad :p
View attachment 1063761
I ask people nicely not to share the code but to get really caught up selling content isn't really something I want to do. It's a tiny bonus just to say thank you and there's nothing I'd really be able to do to stop people from sharing it anyway. Also to be completely honest if anyone cares enough about my game to hunt down the code for an extra outfit and a poster. I'm kind of thankful for that in itself.

Here's a gallery containing hi-res versions of all in game posters;

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here's a gallery containing hi-res versions of all in game posters;
Perhaps consider posting that link as a patreon tier reward ;) Was curious so I searched your patreon for wallpaper and it doesn't seem like you tagged anything as wallpaper. Even that Halloween Teaser and Zoe in the meadow from October would probably do better with some metadata. Not saying you should shill like there is no tomorrow but if you already put in most of the work then it really doesn't hurt to throw in a bit of extra cherries on top of the cake.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finished my playthrough were all the girls saying that's all for now. If Alex's new content is a sign of things to come then things a looking promising! Can't wait to cum inside all the other girls!

The hit detection on the guide for the arrows was a bit small. A few times I accidentally closed the menu when I was looking up info since everything outside the arrow closes it. A dedicated return button would probably fix that. It would also be nice to be able to select the girls faster or have the arrow cycle back around instead of the last call then close.

Well I look forward to see when some of the other mechanics that didn't make it in this one become ready for testing :D

These last few things are rather minor but listing them just because :p

For the MC's room in the new version it's dark when you wake up. I'm also not sure why there is an option to sleep if you can't utilize it just to skip a day which would have been nice when going through Emma's content as her first few shower scenes are weeklies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not much but it's a little thing that shows it's morning in a world without sunlight. However that could just be flashbacks to an old job I had were I couldn't see the sun for months on end :whistle:

The door between the Office and the Bedrooms seems to be the loudest one in the game. Perhaps an option to get a repair technician to fix it. If nothing else it's an excuse to introduce a new character :ROFLMAO: But if you make frequent trips to the office without utilizing the Map feature it can be a bit annoying especially with headphones on. Some more ambient music over the speaker system would be nice and maybe something the MC could control from the master pc.

Having the Security System monitor other locations might be nice along with an Admin Override to input Zoe's name for her room. Seems like a minor thing the MC should be able to fix himself if inclined or bring up with Eva. Perhaps just a random when going through paperwork? It's a minor quirk at best though... Oh it would be nice to trigger events like Eva's Evening Fun again :love: Perhaps consider making it an Evening Random when monitoring the cameras after she does it or have the cameras record for Scene Replay.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes