4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yeah, sorry about that. I looked at what I had and I was embarrassed by how little there was so I decided to just finish off the new character and area I had planned... Here's a teaser for that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everything below the neck line looks good.

I'm guessing a Holodeck given how the beach setting looks distorted.

The bottle appears to be Ito En Tea Oi Ocha Green Tea with the company logo removed

Reactions: VileMedia

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Yeah, sorry about that. I looked at what I had and I was embarrassed by how little there was so I decided to just finish off the new character and area I had planned... Here's a teaser for that.

vKgv9BB.jpg
Now to wait until we can get all the girls cute swimsuits! Replicators ah go go!

You're gonna let the girls actually play at the beach, right? Perhaps add a watermelon for good measure? It's a vegetable so it's healthy or was it a fruit? Either way smash it!

Beach Episodes are a good time to just have fun with the girls :love: There is like a mountain of tropes you can toy with.

• Red Heart
Jan 24, 2021

I'll put out whatever I have finished by next week :)
Beach Episodes be good.

To help when you feel your update is little

• Haha

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Before I look at this game does it have a story? A good story to develop the the scenes is what makes a fun sandbox from a boring sandbox game.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I like the story but stop making everything $200 credits.. it feels like a cop out and unrealistic. Clothes maybe $75+ based on complexity and design. Like if you buy lingerie it will be more than a plain dress or slacks that is $75. Medicine I can imagine being more expensive.

The scene with Alex when you start the paper work the text auto advances and unable to read the text before Eva walks in.

• Haha
Reactions: hofom77573

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
It's reasonable if compared to Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball outfits, some of those are in the millions. It's like a perverted slogan "Pay more. Get less."

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Both the Gofile and Mediafire links are dead. (Windows version)
Ver 1.6b Public Preview Build

PC Download:

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
ok i played it all alex best girl say im wrong!!! but i found that it goes to fast not the game but the girls feelings.game needs more drama spice like when Gracie got jelly.i love the setup needs more girls. it be way cool if the girls hair grew cough cough alex cough.
Zoe best girl with maid outfit :p

BTW hows the game coming along VileMedia ?

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
i love the setup needs more girls. it be way cool if the girls hair grew cough cough alex cough.
A Twin-Tail girl was teased
https://f95zone.to/threads/aftermath-v1-5b-vilemedia.46905/post-5574676

We don't need more girls. We need more and deeper content for the girls we have. Too many harem games go down the trap of adding 10000 characters and than get bogged down trying to update them all. Deep is better than wide.
Yeah when it takes longer than a few months to cycle through the girls you know the game imploded under it's own weight :cautious:

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Ver 1.6b Public Preview Build

PC Download:

Mega

Damn, you're a hero. Thank you. I don't have premium accounts for a couple of the file sharing sites but I didn't think mediafire links could expire. I'm trying to look into it but I'm locked out of my account.

Zoe best girl with maid outfit :p

BTW hows the game coming along VileMedia ?
I'm just putting a lid on the last event right now. I forgot how much I enjoy writing these so it's coming along quite quickly. Should be ready any day now.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Yeah when it takes longer than a few months to cycle through the girls you know the game imploded under it's own weight :cautious:
Pretty much. I've seen this happen with certain games I shall not name.

Plus it's much easier to emotionally connect with a small but well designed cast than with a myriad of characters each getting a bite sized update once in forever.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Damn, you're a hero. Thank you. I don't have premium accounts for a couple of the file sharing sites but I didn't think mediafire links could expire. I'm trying to look into it but I'm locked out of my account.

I'm just putting a lid on the last event right now. I forgot how much I enjoy writing these so it's coming along quite quickly. Should be ready any day now.
Sounds great! Hopefully, the update will be out soon. Can't wait!

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Is there a discord? I have a lot of questions to ask because I'm continually getting lost with trying to find progression. Like what Eva gets up to in the evening???

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes