4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
I ask people nicely not to share the code but to get really caught up selling content isn't really something I want to do. It's a tiny bonus just to say thank you and there's nothing I'd really be able to do to stop people from sharing it anyway. Also to be completely honest if anyone cares enough about my game to hunt down the code for an extra outfit and a poster. I'm kind of thankful for that in itself.

Here's a gallery containing hi-res versions of all in game posters;
Removed the code from my message and thanks for the wallpapers! You're awesome!!!

Reactions: VileMedia

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Perhaps consider posting that link as a patreon tier reward ;) Was curious so I searched your patreon for wallpaper and it doesn't seem like you tagged anything as wallpaper. Even that Halloween Teaser and Zoe in the meadow from October would probably do better with some metadata. Not saying you should shill like there is no tomorrow but if you already put in most of the work then it really doesn't hurt to throw in a bit of extra cherries on top of the cake.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finished my playthrough were all the girls saying that's all for now. If Alex's new content is a sign of things to come then things a looking promising! Can't wait to cum inside all the other girls!

The hit detection on the guide for the arrows was a bit small. A few times I accidentally closed the menu when I was looking up info since everything outside the arrow closes it. A dedicated return button would probably fix that. It would also be nice to be able to select the girls faster or have the arrow cycle back around instead of the last call then close.

Well I look forward to see when some of the other mechanics that didn't make it in this one become ready for testing :D

These last few things are rather minor but listing them just because :p

For the MC's room in the new version it's dark when you wake up. I'm also not sure why there is an option to sleep if you can't utilize it just to skip a day which would have been nice when going through Emma's content as her first few shower scenes are weeklies.
It's not much but it's a little thing that shows it's morning in a world without sunlight. However that could just be flashbacks to an old job I had were I couldn't see the sun for months on end :whistle:

The door between the Office and the Bedrooms seems to be the loudest one in the game. Perhaps an option to get a repair technician to fix it. If nothing else it's an excuse to introduce a new character :ROFLMAO: But if you make frequent trips to the office without utilizing the Map feature it can be a bit annoying especially with headphones on. Some more ambient music over the speaker system would be nice and maybe something the MC could control from the master pc.

Having the Security System monitor other locations might be nice along with an Admin Override to input Zoe's name for her room. Seems like a minor thing the MC should be able to fix himself if inclined or bring up with Eva. Perhaps just a random when going through paperwork? It's a minor quirk at best though... Oh it would be nice to trigger events like Eva's Evening Fun again :love: Perhaps consider making it an Evening Random when monitoring the cameras after she does it or have the cameras record for Scene Replay.
Dude, there are people out there that would pay for this kind of help. I'm really sorry all I can do is thank you. But know that since the beginning I've found all your suggestions invaluable.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
When the hell you are gonna release public version
If you'd bothered to check the Patreon, there's a test version of 1.6 up, but it includes only a few repeatable scenes and no renders.

Vile uses a per-update Patreon pledge, so those of us who are Patrons aren't being billed during the downtime. He's only got $50 worth of support, as well - this is a passion project, not a big money maker.

Jan 24, 2021
You can find a download link to a preview version . I want to put out a couple more previews before I feel it's worth updating here.
I guess I'll be that guy and ask update when? As in when do you think it will be ready or when do you think the next preview build will be ready?

Next main build, preview build, or infused with catnip build? You got people hooked and wanting more no matter what you call it so be kind and give us some tasty dev news.

Your adoring fans want to know

902.gif
+_a6a2b05cd7f24d0c4b9ca21563822f12.jpg

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
I guess I'll be that guy and ask update when? As in when do you think it will be ready or when do you think the next preview build will be ready?

Next main build, preview build, or infused with catnip build? You got people hooked and wanting more no matter what you call it so be kind and give us some tasty dev news.

Your adoring fans want to know

View attachment 1100673
View attachment 1100674
I'll put out whatever I have finished by next week :)

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I'll put out whatever I have finished by next week :)
Played the preview build you linked a few days ago and sure there weren't new lore events but the changes you made to how things work and the new scenes would justify an update on the shorter side.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Ffforgive my ignorance, but is there no ingame music implemented yet? Or is just an error on my side?
Loving the game btw, I got hooked up with the story right away.
There is music in the game it just plays horribly rarely. My advice is to just turn the music off, than go into the game folder, open the files up and play them manually on loop. Since the sound is actually quite nice.

Reactions: girdeyordo

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Hopefully, everything is going well with the game. You said an update would be out a while ago but guessing something came up?
Yeah, sorry about that. I looked at what I had and I was embarrassed by how little there was so I decided to just finish off the new character and area I had planned... Here's a teaser for that.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes