4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yay, this updated! Why didn't this get in the Latest Updates :unsure:
Hey VileMedia, did you tell any of the mods this has new content so they didn't think this was just a bugfix patch?

How do you get to the new holoroom?

Thanks for the update (y)
Here is some help though there is a bug in v1.6c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: VileMedia

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Yay, this updated! Why didn't this get in the Latest Updates :unsure:
Hey VileMedia, did you tell any of the mods this has new content so they didn't think this was just a bugfix patch?

How do you get to the new holoroom?

Thanks for the update (y)
It's fixed now, sorry about that :) I don't like to push updates to them too often because I don't want people to feel like I'm spamming the page.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done with the new event with all the girls, I must say it was very fun and worth the wai: The nurse event was kinky, Emma flashing are sexy, Zoe still a sweet cinnamon roll and Alex look gorgeous when being girly,.... can't wait to see how the story goes in the next update
But I got a bit of a problem: Where is the pool and holoroom? I tried my best to walk around and explore everywhere but those 2 room didn't appear at all, is it because I use the save from previous version so it won't appear? VileMedia

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Forgot another problem: How can I by pass the alarm and sneak into the girl's room to groping them in the night? The hint said I need to somehow reduce the sound or weight but I don't know how to do it?
Edit: Oh! I need to go to the library and read the book for the shoes blueprint

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Done with the new event with all the girls, I must say it was very fun and worth the wai: The nurse event was kinky, Emma flashing are sexy, Zoe still a sweet cinnamon roll and Alex look gorgeous when being girly,.... can't wait to see how the story goes in the next update
But I got a bit of a problem: Where is the pool and holoroom? I tried my best to walk around and explore everywhere but those 2 room didn't appear at all, is it because I use the save from previous version so it won't appear? VileMedia
Lets see...
Holoroom directions are listed above. A bug with it was fixed in 1.6d
But after those events you can find it next to the door leading to the Dungeon.

The Pool should be added to the Gym Options once the story has progressed enough.

Forgot another problem: How can I by pass the alarm and sneak into the girl's room to groping them in the night? The hint said I need to somehow reduce the sound or weight but I don't know how to do it?
Edit: Oh! I need to go to the library and read the book for the shoes blueprint
You can buy Shoes from the Replicator to help you sneak around.

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
A few bugs I ran across:

-Two arrows during the library exploration aren't clickable, South in E3 and West in H5. You can access E2 through a different route but I don't believe you can get to G5 any other way (unless I missed something).
-I'm assuming the icons in the office notes on character progression have been switched, currently the one that tracks affection shows a whip and the one tracking submission shows a heart. I've ran a new game a few times getting the intro's two points with Eva to make sure.
-Minor typo, when you try to leave your room at night the first time it says "If I wanted to leave maybe there's a way I can avaid all of the alarm's triggers..."

Apr 16, 2020
I'm not a big fan of the new office notes UI and the Sub and Aff trackers seem to be misplaced (I think?) whereas the whip apparently represents affection, the submission stat is represented with a heart? Kinda confusing.

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
A few bugs I ran across:

-Two arrows during the library exploration aren't clickable, South in E3 and West in H5. You can access E2 through a different route but I don't believe you can get to G5 any other way (unless I missed something).
-I'm assuming the icons in the office notes on character progression have been switched, currently the one that tracks affection shows a whip and the one tracking submission shows a heart. I've ran a new game a few times getting the intro's two points with Eva to make sure.
-Minor typo, when you try to leave your room at night the first time it says "If I wanted to leave maybe there's a way I can avaid all of the alarm's triggers..."
Thanks for letting me know! I appreciate it.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hi just wanna say that the update you post in the patron got remove. And is the v1.6f the current version now
v1.6f is the current version until more bugs are found.

how to get pool event?
v1.6f Changelog - Fixed the mistake that prevented the second half of the pool event from triggering

This does expect some time to pass so should trigger around Day 24, one is a message telling you it's happening and the other is going to the Gym to see what's new.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes