4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

deadevilgrounds

Aug 26, 2017
I notice that when you are talking with Eva after trying to replicate money and she asks you:
Which is why it's vital before we go any further... That you promise me you understand that, sir?

When you select Promise or Refuse it shows the affection or submission words in the corner but the code doesn't actually increase the affection (evaaff) or Submission (evasub) variables.

Loving the game so far, first time playing it. even if im looking for bugs as I go that just means I like the game enough to care hehe

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
I notice that when you are talking with Eva after trying to replicate money and she asks you:
Which is why it's vital before we go any further... That you promise me you understand that, sir?

When you select Promise or Refuse it shows the affection or submission words in the corner but the code doesn't actually increase the affection (evaaff) or Submission (evasub) variables.

Loving the game so far, first time playing it. even if im looking for bugs as I go that just means I like the game enough to care hehe
That's okay, I really appreciate it. It's really just me on my own out here trying my hardest so I'm definitely not going to turn away anyone willing to help ^^

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
You will have to hangout with Zoe in the beginning. Do not hold her hand as doing so removes the +1 Charisma gain.
For fucks sake, the 1 event to get started on the charisma ladder and holding hands is deemed "uncharismatic" and you have to wait another week to try again.
The logic in these grind games appears to be 1 step forward, 2 steps back...

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I've last played this in version 1.4, and now replayed it again in 1.6f.
But I haven't seen half the content I now see in the changelog; The most substantial I've seen is the Labyrinth, which I've mostly ignored, and the new progression with Alex and the comical ball gown.
Now it says there's no new content with any of the characters anymore; Is that information inaccurate, f.Ex. ignoring repeatable scenes with non-story-progression requirements?

Reactions: dav121

deadevilgrounds

Aug 26, 2017
Me again :)
When you hang out with Emma in the Library and select actions it gives me the line "There's no one around" and dumps me back at the main library screen.

Reactions: VileMedia

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have seen that there is access to hidden cameras on the MC's computer. If I can play the game without being obliged to use them, I prefer it.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I have seen that there is access to hidden cameras on the MC's computer. If I can play the game without being obliged to use them, I prefer it.
I've yet to find a situation where they need to be used or even are of use. They mostly just seem to tell you if the girls are in their room which is what the map does anyway.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why can't I do anything with the girls in the evening? Also I had done everything in 1.5b but I can't barely get a new damn scene in the latest release.. What the hell do I need to do to see anything new? I'm so sick of the same damn actions.. No sleep grope scene.. Sex with Alex in her room, shower, and office. Shower scene with Emma is farthest I can get. That is it.. no sex with anyone else.. no groping scenes. I'm not getting anywhere in this game at all. No Zero either from the change log.

Oh and the damn HINT system is BROKEN as it tells me there is no more events for every damn girl! Yet I have not seen ANY of the new damn scenes from 1.5b at all!

Last edited:

Thegri

Apr 22, 2017
love the game so far, cant wait for more.

Small question do you plan on exanding the sleep content at anytime? (not asking to "add it now" hell no these things take time, just curious if its in the cards at all?)

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Why can't I do anything with the girls in the evening? Also I had done everything in 1.5b but I can't barely get a new damn scene in the latest release.. What the hell do I need to do to see anything new? I'm so sick of the same damn actions.. No sleep grope scene.. Sex with Alex in her room, shower, and office. Shower scene with Emma is farthest I can get. That is it.. no sex with anyone else.. no groping scenes. I'm not getting anywhere in this game at all. No Zero either from the change log.

Oh and the damn HINT system is BROKEN as it tells me there is no more events for every damn girl! Yet I have not seen ANY of the new damn scenes from 1.5b at all!
The hints are for character progression. If you've already progressed with them all of the content can be accessed already.

love the game so far, cant wait for more.

Small question do you plan on exanding the sleep content at anytime? (not asking to "add it now" hell no these things take time, just curious if its in the cards at all?)
Yep, absolutely!

Nice update.
But how can i unlock the pool and the holoroom?
There's an item in the maze you need to take to the replicator. As for the pool, if you have the shoes it should unlock on the morning of the 26th week :)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There's an item in the maze you need to take to the replicator. As for the pool, if you have the shoes it should unlock on the morning of the 26th week :)
Shoes what shoes? Why is this game so FUCKING hard to unlock new damn events??? So got the holo room open..I can talk to Zero that is it.. I can't get any of the damn scenes mentioned in the change log. Someone please pm me how to progress because I have spent fucking hours just trying to unlock the damn grope event and it does not give me the damn option!

Events I have not been able to fucking unlock!

- Groping
- Emma sofa cowgirl sex + makeout scene
- Gracie bedroom oral scene
- 2 Swimming Pool Intro Events (what damn pool?)

I have fucking spent hours! Hours trying to unlock any of these scenes! The requirements must be so fucking obscure for me to be fucking dead locked in the game and not find these damn scenes. You can only have so much fucking patience before the patience runs out and I think nearly a good 4+ damn hours getting nowhere's is definitely that damn limit! Maybe my lust level ain't high enough so work on that to get it up.. Nope does not do anything. Let's try to punish them all at least once in the dungeon the 3 girls.. Nope did nothing. Let's talk to Zero daily for a bit.. nope did nothing. Lets have dinner with girls.. nope unless I happen to miss one was useless also.

Last edited:

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
FUCKING damn damn fucking damn damn fucking damn fucking fucking fucking damn fucking damn damn
While your quantity of cursing is impressive you should probably take a few seconds to cool off to post when you're this agitated. People are more likely to help if you're reasonable about it.

Someone please pm me how to progress
Why PM? Either ask here so other people can see the answers if they also are stuck or just search the thread since a lot of your questions have been answered before. Some keywords to look for to get the answers you need are "shoes", "groping" also finds the post to cover this, and this is a requirement for unlocking the "pool". The only thing I couldn't find in the thread to answer is "lust" so I can answer that.

v1.6c Changelog: "Lust System (Ignoring a character or rejecting their invites increases their lust)", simply do not interact with them and do not agree when they ask to spend time with you on their weekly request. I triggered all scenes (they're two part scenes) by skipping ahead ~2 weeks and always saying no when they asked to spend time with me. If you're doing this and haven't been able to trigger it then it may be a bug, let VileMedia know. He's been very active here and responds to alerts about bugs. He also has been receptive to constructive criticism so (nicely) explain parts you don't like.

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Shoes what shoes? Why is this game so FUCKING hard to unlock new damn events??? So got the holo room open..I can talk to Zero that is it.. I can't get any of the damn scenes mentioned in the change log. Someone please pm me how to progress because I have spent fucking hours just trying to unlock the damn grope event and it does not give me the damn option!

Events I have not been able to fucking unlock!

- Groping
- Emma sofa cowgirl sex + makeout scene
- Gracie bedroom oral scene
- 2 Swimming Pool Intro Events (what damn pool?)

I have fucking spent hours! Hours trying to unlock any of these scenes! The requirements must be so fucking obscure for me to be fucking dead locked in the game and not find these damn scenes. You can only have so much fucking patience before the patience runs out and I think nearly a good 4+ damn hours getting nowhere's is definitely that damn limit! Maybe my lust level ain't high enough so work on that to get it up.. Nope does not do anything. Let's try to punish them all at least once in the dungeon the 3 girls.. Nope did nothing. Let's talk to Zero daily for a bit.. nope did nothing. Lets have dinner with girls.. nope unless I happen to miss one was useless also.
Trying to leave your room at night will trigger the events that get you the shoes. Then just wait until the 26th week if you want access to the pool.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Trying to leave your room at night will trigger the events that get you the shoes. Then just wait until the 26th week if you want access to the pool.
Ugg.. so it's locked to weeks.. so I'm at 14 weeks.. I'm going to just have to sleep for 12 weeks of game play to get anything new.. Wow.. that is really bad game lock.. Who the heck wants to grind away 12 damn weeks to get something new? Damn game won't even let you just sleep to the next day. This is bad game design.

Well this game just went to a damn 1 star game.. seriously no way in hell am I going to grind away 60 days of game time when it won't let you just sleep to the next day.. this game is damn well retarded to expect you to grind same events over and over and over.

Last edited:

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
I have to admit the 26th week is quite far away, but you can always change the week in the save file.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes