4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
game is nice but one thing make me little mad. Where get medicine for alex? guy who recommended me this game talked about food machine but nothing more. I ddidnt find info about that in posts or maybe i missed it so please help. I donl like girls being hurt and even more those in my (future) harem

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
Jan 7, 2021
game is nice but one thing make me little mad. Where get medicine for alex? guy who recommended me this game talked about food machine but nothing more. I ddidnt find info about that in posts or maybe i missed it so please help. I donl like girls being hurt and even more those in my (future) harem
You got the cafe and the vending machine, go with the Replicator.
That needs a recipe, go research that in the Library Books because google has forsaken this post apocalyptic future.

Sadly if they never got hurt you wouldn't have the chance to take care of them :giggle:

Jan 24, 2021
It's fixed now, sorry about that :) I don't like to push updates to them too often because I don't want people to feel like I'm spamming the page.
You spam until you release your own cookbook but if you made it to

Think about the poor digital gods of the volcano, they be hungry and your fans be thirsty ;)

Apr 16, 2020
gonna wait for future update, looks promising
Same here, downloaded the latest update just to check out the remade UI elements and whatnot, but all in all I'm going to bin this game until I see some new Zoe events in the changelog. This game has amazing potential and I'm already loving the apocalyptic plot which I'm hoping expands further in the future. Dev has a good thing going. :coffee:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: VileMedia

SniperCat00

Jul 17, 2020
Could an Etrian Odyssey player give instructions for the Labyrin- sorry, Library? I found the credit chip and 4 events in wich footsteps, feelin of being watched and a glimpse of a leg appeared, but after that nothing else. Please help an adventurer with poor pathfinding skills.

Apocalypse 420x

Nov 3, 2020
could be wrong but i believe this is 2 typo's when asking why i have to reset the system i believe it was meant to say "overseeing the integrity of our economy is one of your duties here" been really enjoying this game so far reminds me of ahs apocalypse

Reactions: ninjahotsprings
Jan 24, 2021
Could an Etrian Odyssey player give instructions for the Labyrin- sorry, Library? I found the credit chip and 4 events in wich footsteps, feelin of being watched and a glimpse of a leg appeared, but after that nothing else. Please help an adventurer with poor pathfinding skills.
I think you found everything of value so far.

Reactions: Apocalypse 420x

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Dude what do you even do this game to progress? I choose affection on everything and nothing happens except the body inspection. I do everything but I cannot progress. Is there a mission list to tell me what to do to progress?

ojus

Nov 9, 2020
I think you've seen everything available. I didn't mark where the events were, but should be harder to get lost, I found that hitting right on A-10 will move you to C-10 (Skipping B-10). Also, C-6 has a fake arrow, but it doesn't hurt anything to go into that grid.

Aftermath_Library_Maze.png

May 26, 2018
Well fuck. Another game headed to the trash pile. I actually liked this game in the beginning, but after waiting for SEVERAL updates before downloading it (last version I played was 0.1.5b and just finished version 0.1.6f) I can see that this game is a grind-fest going nowhere fast.

Sorry, but with all of the changes in triggers (previous content no longer accessible due to suddenly new triggers being added into updates, progress lost due to changes in game code or progression events, and additional grind added simply for the sake of faking progress within the game), this game is neither enjoyable or interesting any longer.

Maybe when the Developer "grows up" more and realizes his constant changes, grind for the sake of grind, and decides to be honest with his game and make it playable, then it will be worth both playing and supporting. As it is now, posting updates that are really fixes for bugs and errors, with no ACTUAL progress within the game; constantly changing the triggers just to get new content (supposedly) that you already had in a PREVIOUS update, just make this game an unending and sad bug-fuck of a game. Why in hell would ANYONE consider supporting this game since every update is basically a "bug-fix" rather than a true update is beyond me.

Adding puzzles or required mini-games to the original game adds nothing to the game itself, except more grind for the sake of faking updates (granted, this IS my own opinion). In good conscience I cannot support - or recommend - a game such as this. REAL games have regular updates that are not all bug-fixes (examples: MY NEW FAMILY, MY NEW MEMORIES, HAREM HOTEL, MID LIFE CRISIS, and even WAIFU ACADEMY or ECCHI SENSEI). THESE are games that are worth following, possibly supporting, or recommending to others due to regular (on some, relatively speaking) updates, consistent addition of content within the game and PROGRESS within the game without adding constant or meaningless grind just to "expand the game and fake additional content or progress".

Content means significant additions within the game that actually has meaning; progress within the game means actual progress that advances the actual story line,. NONE of those mean adding anything to the game that simply serves to bloat the game to try and fool people into thinking something was really added when nothing was.

Every change in content within the game that changes previous progress is - in effect - a reboot of the game rather than a valid addition to the game

Like I said, I liked the game at first, and had high hopes that it would progress on a fairly regular basis. Instead it has become a static game where no real progress with the girls actually occurs, no advancement within the game/story-line actually occurs, and in me own personal opinion no REAL update to the game has actually occurred.

Last edited:

Calisar

May 26, 2020
So the Alex shower sex, and all the bathroom scenes seem to never trigger, not sure if its just another weird thing like i need to wait 12 weeks of doing nothing for it to trigger like with the pool or if something else. Overall its a fun game and I'm hoping to see it go somewhere, but the 1.6 patch cycle overall is definately not the greatest experience,

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
So the Alex shower sex, and all the bathroom scenes seem to never trigger, not sure if its just another weird thing like i need to wait 12 weeks of doing nothing for it to trigger like with the pool or if something else. Overall its a fun game and I'm hoping to see it go somewhere, but the 1.6 patch cycle overall is definately not the greatest experience,
Alex Shower Sex
Wednesday, Morning, Take a peek..., Get a closer look..., not sure what renaprog tracks but it has to be high to trigger it.
Code:
if renaprog >= 21:
     call AlexShowerSex from _call_AlexShowerSex

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes