4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Are you working on big updates now or still smaller ones? Just curious is all, hasn't been an update in a while.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Trying to leave your room at night will trigger the events that get you the shoes. Then just wait until the 26th week if you want access to the pool.
I have finished the events with the LIs and I'm in week 8... is there any event between this and week 26? Waiting 18 weeks without doing anything seems pretty boring to me, so if there's nothing else to do, I'll change the dates in a saved game.

eretann

Jul 4, 2020
I return here from time to time. I don't see any new content nor info regarding development. No Discord to check either. Last sign of life on Patreon is from May. Does anybody know if dev just abandoned the game or there's actually some movement?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I return here from time to time. I don't see any new content nor info regarding development. No Discord to check either. Last sign of life on Patreon is from May. Does anybody know if dev just abandoned the game or there's actually some movement?
This is the last message of August 13.

It's a lot bigger, yeah. All story content this time.
But the developer keeps coming, I guess when he has something to say he will report.

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
the producer probably left the game because she couldn't get the necessary donation, probably after a few months at the latest, the producer reports that she will not develop the game

sorry my english is not good

Jan 7, 2021
is this game abandoned / on-hold?
No, but this dev mostly does this as a hobby when they have free time so the time between updates is rather long.

Last Patreon post was on May 19, 2021
He was last seen here on October 23, 2021

While this dev does have 37 patrons he has it set to charge "Per Update" and although he would make $100 for doing that I think he mostly forgets to actually charge his patrons...

What say you VileMedia? Still alive and well?

Reactions: A Common Crab
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes