4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
anyone know how to get Alex Blowjob scene
Wasn't there a hint system that told you what to do with each LI to advance her path?

I don't really remember specifically what had to be done to get that scene.

Zero Hell

Oct 28, 2021
Wasn't there a hint system that told you what to do with each LI to advance her path?

I don't really remember specifically what had to be done to get that scene.
there is but only for the main events hints but not for the affection or submissive hints

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
there is but only for the main events hints but not for the affection or submissive hints
I have checked and I don't have the blowjob scene among those that you get with affection, so I suppose that it will be necessary to gain points of submission or domination (I don't know what they are called). I don't have any of them with any LI so I can't help you.

Reactions: Zero Hell
Jul 18, 2018
So, exploring the library, you can sometimes get texts of "I hear footsteps", "someone giggling" etc and you exclaiming "I'm not alone here" or something like that... Sooooo, what's that about? Also, here's a map of the library.
1639935253815.png

A heads up for developer
- Room G-1 gets you stuck in there
- Going from J-1 to J-2 jumps you to J-3
- Going from I-5 to J-5 jumps you to J-6
- Going from B-6 to B-5 jumps you to B-4

I think that's it, at least from my experience.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
So, exploring the library, you can sometimes get texts of "I hear footsteps", "someone giggling" etc and you exclaiming "I'm not alone here" or something like that... Sooooo, what's that about? Also, here's a map of the library.
View attachment 1552998

A heads up for developer
- Room G-1 gets you stuck in there
- Going from J-1 to J-2 jumps you to J-3
- Going from I-5 to J-5 jumps you to J-6
- Going from B-6 to B-5 jumps you to B-4

I think that's it, at least from my experience.
G1 seems to be bugged out and the dev has been really silent, no one knows if the game got abandoned or what.

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
11 days and there'll have been no communication from the dev in 6 months and this game will most likely get the abandoned tag. That makes me so sad :( Cuz this game was a gem.
nooooooooooooo
I was so looking forwards to this one

There was a time where some erotic options that shouldn't of been available were bugging and you could choose them
The scenes would bug out obviously but they looked so gooddd!

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Dammit, I haven't seen an abandonment announcement from dev.
Could we at least get the Koikatsu character cards?

• Sad
Reactions: YadenYu
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes