4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
Hey everyone, I need a little help.
I'm supposed to find something for Alex for her pain, but I can't find anything. Since alex is no longer available to talk to, I can't continue with EVA either. I have the same problem with Zoe (clothes for GYM).

Can anybody help me further?

NewAssInTown

May 27, 2023
Hey everyone, I need a little help.
I'm supposed to find something for Alex for her pain, but I can't find anything. Since alex is no longer available to talk to, I can't continue with EVA either. I have the same problem with Zoe (clothes for GYM).

Can anybody help me further?
You need to read books in the lib, then go to replicator and produce some painkillers; also you can get food for her from the dinner room.

Such a shame this game is dead. I've found a bug though, when exploring the library if you go to G2 and then to G1 you're stuck here. Even though you can move between G1 and H1, there's no exit (unless you just click on the top left icon).

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
You need to read books in the lib, then go to replicator and produce some painkillers; also you can get food for her from the dinner room.

Such a shame this game is dead. I've found a bug though, when exploring the library if you go to G2 and then to G1 you're stuck here. Even though you can move between G1 and H1, there's no exit (unless you just click on the top left icon).

the library (as the corridors) are generally still full of bugs.

what do you mean by dead? did the developer abandon the game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
what do you mean by dead? did the developer abandon the game?
You can beat it like a dead horse. Seems so.

Dev hasn't been seen on here in over a year, hasn't posted a message since Aug 13, 2021, and hasn't posted anything on patreon in two years. Dead as in don't expect any future development on this game unless it's a fan reboot. You can sign up to his patreon if you want but he has it as "pay per update" so he will never see a single dollar unless he post content, more respectable than those that go silent and rake in monthly charges.

Cash1134

Jul 10, 2023
Does anyone have a list of all possible scenes? Also are there any scenes with Zero in the Holoroom besides flashin? And is there any content with the girl running in the bookshelves besides seeing her leg? Thanks.

DrivesYouToObey

Aug 12, 2023
Really late to the party here, but really loved the game. Is there any similar game (a sort of spiritual successor)?
Is there anyone willing to take the torch keep updating the game? I would really like to do it (I know programming but lack any graphic skills) but I don't have the time for it at this point in my life...

DrivesYouToObey

Aug 12, 2023
Does anyone have a list of all possible scenes? Also are there any scenes with Zero in the Holoroom besides flashin? And is there any content with the girl running in the bookshelves besides seeing her leg? Thanks.
From memory...
You have scenes with all the girls in the office, with Eva Body Inspection, with all the girls except Emma & Zoe blowjobs and sex with Alex & Emma. Many scenes trigger after you dismiss them when they want to do something
You have sex scenes with Emma & Alex in the bathroom
You can have Gracie, Emma & Eva in the cells
You can have Emma run naked in the Gym
You can have oral sex with Gracie in your room & sleep with Gracie, Alex & Zoe (just sleeping)
You can see Eva masturbating in the video feed on the evenings
There no other scenes with Zero

There are previous scenes with the girls but those are the ultimate thing you can do with them although I don't know if you can have sex with Gracie at some point.

EDIT: There're also a couple of scences in the pool (after week 26) but nothing of importance except seeing some of the girls in bathing suits.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why is a dead abandoned game have anyone playing it? Does not make sense. When I saw new posts I thought maybe revived but nope it was just a red heron.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes