4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
Why facepalm
This game has the abandoned tag. It means the developer hasn't mentioned the game in over 6 months with and posts / blogs / update or has declared they aren't developing it anymore.

I haven't checked which it is but seems like there will be no more updates at this time.

Reactions: girdeyordo

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The last time Dev online on this site has been since Oct 23 last year, really hope it wasn't because of covid or something else. Such a shame really because this is one of the first few games I played and love so see it got abandoned like that make me sad, RIP

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Such a shame this game was abandoned. I really enjoyed playing the game. Goodluck finding something else everyone! ;)

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Game has been abandoned since 2021, but his account here was "last seen Oct 19, 2022". Fucking strange.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
here are a lot of srange happend . When P not updte game is Abdone ... true is it only one page make change... mhh ok but what other page say is not so importend? why ADmin? But this as far i Known is dead. sorry but he give it up. Was a good start and in result we see he has no goal other when money. Shame on DEV. had so much potential.

Bmonkey412

Dec 12, 2022
View attachment 846317

Overview:
A nuclear war between global superpowers has left the world in ruins. Society's elite have retreated underground into a network of state of the art survival shelters built and maintained by a mysterious shadow organization known as "The Clergy". You take the role of a high ranking member's son as he reluctantly inherits the role of commanding and overseeing the operation of one these stations. The catch? They're all women!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-05-20
Release Date: 2020-10-05
Developer: VileMedia -
Censored: No
Version: 1.6f
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - MEGA -
Mac: - - - - MEGA -

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 846331 View attachment 846333 View attachment 846334 View attachment 846337 View attachment 846338 View attachment 846340 View attachment 846341 View attachment 846343
I have a few questions on a few parts. First one is the game boots me every time I’m in the diner with Zoe and Gracie. Is that just a bug or is there a way around it? It won’t let me go further than that. Also in the library maze I get trapped in a few spots and the arrows don’t work. I also get to the point where someone is spying on me and I see their leg around the corner but shortly after that is when I get trapped. Other than that I really enjoy the game so far!

Bmonkey412

Dec 12, 2022
The last time Dev online on this site has been since Oct 23 last year, really hope it wasn't because of covid or something else. Such a shame really because this is one of the first few games I played and love so see it got abandoned like that make me sad, RIP
Such a bummer! I just found this game and I enjoy it but there’s some bugs I can’t get passed and it’s halted the progression of my game

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I'm stuck on eva's "I wonder what she gets up to in the evenings by herself".

What do I do? I go to her room in the evening but it's a generic chat where I can't do much.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
It seems like my fears were proven true. Dev's still absent from everywhere and the time period he went AWOL... Man's dead. F

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes