4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like sandbox games with romance and harem.

I don't like bdsm, corruption, male domination and spanking. Can they be avoided?

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Did anyone get to activate the pool events? Not even the first one appeared and I finished all the content available to this point.

deadevilgrounds

Aug 26, 2017
Can confirm the following bugs in the maze:
When going east from I5 to J5 you actually jump to J6 (diagonally). Coming back down South to J5 works fine as does going west from J5 to I5.
G1 traps you as the arrow doesnt let you leave.
C6 has an arrow to the west to join B6 but its unclickable.
I have seen 4 events in the maze, one in F2 collecting the money, one in A5 to A6 which I think is something about hearing footsteps, one in E5 to F5 which is about being watched I belive, and one in J7 to I7 which is catching a glimpse of a leg and foot. Are there any other events as I have mapped out the maze but those are the only ones I have seen?

Reactions: VileMedia

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
hello, i have been exploring the library looking for the blueprint to make the dress for zoe, i can't find it anywhere, can i please get a step by step of where the freak it is.

bluemonkey

Mar 16, 2018
hello, i have been exploring the library looking for the blueprint to make the dress for zoe, i can't find it anywhere, can i please get a step by step of where the freak it is.
You don't 'Explore' to find that blueprint, just click the 'Books' option.

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Can confirm the following bugs in the maze:
When going east from I5 to J5 you actually jump to J6 (diagonally). Coming back down South to J5 works fine as does going west from J5 to I5.
G1 traps you as the arrow doesnt let you leave.
C6 has an arrow to the west to join B6 but its unclickable.
I have seen 4 events in the maze, one in F2 collecting the money, one in A5 to A6 which I think is something about hearing footsteps, one in E5 to F5 which is about being watched I belive, and one in J7 to I7 which is catching a glimpse of a leg and foot. Are there any other events as I have mapped out the maze but those are the only ones I have seen?
On it. I apreciate you letting me know, thanks!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like sandbox games with romance and harem.

I don't like bdsm, corruption, male domination and spanking. Can they be avoided?
I guess I'm going to download the game and then see if domination, spanking, and BDSM can be avoided. I will comment if I liked it

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes